Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri (1939 Views)

Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos / It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) / Northerners Are More Connected To Their Radios Than Social Media – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by okoro: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
Boasting turns to begging, all in less than 24 hours! The true life story of many Obidients who insult me on social media.

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1738183360399225278

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by Bliss51: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
Reno never gets tired

6 Likes

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by okoro: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss51:
Reno
IPOBidients tell lies too much

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by okoro: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss51:
Reno never gets tired
why did Chibueze have to lie about his financial strength in the first instance?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by TemplarLandry: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
smiley
Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by OneCandleAway(f): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
Reno, I know you'll see this.

No appointment for you even if you eat the arse hole of the presidency and yoruba like groceries. (You gonna eat the botty like groceries)

Find something better to do.and stop hating P.O

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by okoro: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
Alaigbo:
No wonder onder this pig are everywhere claiming to be billionaire yet na Dem de wail pass about cost of living.
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by okoro: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Reno, I know you'll see this.

No appointment for you even if you ear the arse of the presidency and yoruba luke groceries. (You gonna eat the botty like groceries)

Find something better to do.

stale and off topic

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by FoolishBoy419: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2023
I used to be a heavy tribalist and I've been making progressive changes, but I have no choice but to admit that Reno is right. Many of them love falsely claiming to be rich for reasons I can never know. Here in the north, guys tend to hide their financial status unless they are extremely rich but in the South (esp East), the reverse is always the case.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by naija4life247: 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
okoro:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1738183360399225278

Elders in Igbo land should go and beg Reno before he brings out the real history of the Igbos which we have been trying to keep secret for decades

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by ElSudani: 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
The mo.ron was building a mansion at the same time posting his banking details for a giveaway on the internet!
Wonder.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by gidgiddy: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
Inflation is worse

Unemployment is worse

Insecurity is worse

The standard of living for the average Nigerian is worse

But Reno Omokiris problem is Peter Obi who has not held any national position in 10 years grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by OmoFiditi: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
Reno the millionaire, the Shiba Inu and other cryptocurrency shitcoins you advised people to buy since 2years ago has been on a downward spiral. grin

You are an Ogbonge fake millionaire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by Offpointng: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
O my my Omo I so much love my Ipob blooders grin

Enu yii sha ni and Stvpid arrogance

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by saintkel(m): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2023
naija4life247:

Elders in Igbo land should go and beg Reno before he brings out the real history of the Igbos which we have been trying to keep secret for decades
beg Reno for what?....just give him time....e go reach una soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by AcuraZDX: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
So na how jobless Reno dey?

Dear God, please don't give me a waste like Reno as a child. It's better I'm childless and lonely than have this twart as a son or relative.

What a waste at 50+ years.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by okoro: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
naija4life247:

you are absolutely correct

3 Likes

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by okoro: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
AcuraZDX:
So na how jobless Reno dey?

Dear God, please don't give me a waste like Reno as a child. It's better I'm childless and lonely than have this twart as a son or relative.

What a waste at 50+ years.
good of you
Kindly say something too about the Ipobidient caught lying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by okoro: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2023
Offpointng:
O my my Omo I so much love my Ipob blooders grin

Enu yii sha ni and Stvpid arrogance
grin

4 Likes

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by okoro: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
gidgiddy:
Inflation is worse

Unemployment is worse

Insecurity is worse

But Reno Omokiris problem is Peter Obi who has not held any national position in 10 years grin grin grin grin

does this justify not to be truthful?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by AcuraZDX: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
okoro:
good of you
Kindly say something too about the Ipobidient caught lying

Dear Oduduwa terrorist, even your darling Reno created a Go Fundme for Leah Sharibu, where are the donated funds?

It baffles me that Reno is the one giving you guys mouth action now.

So I ask, can you be proud to have Reno as a son with all his shenanigans?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by okoro: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
ElSudani:
The mo.ron was building a mansion at the same time posting his banking details for a giveaway on the internet!
Wonder.
we don’t call them audio Billionaires for nothing

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by opamoses1: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
🀣🀣🀣
Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by okoro: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Dear Oduduwa terrorist, even your darling Reno created a Go Fundme for Leah Sharibu, where are the donated funds?

It baffles me that Reno is the one giving you guys mouth action now.

So I ask, can you be proud to have Reno as a son with all his shenanigans?
Reno is truthful than average Ibo man
In fact he will become the president of this country before any Iyan.mmiri

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by AcuraZDX: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
gidgiddy:
Inflation is worse

Unemployment is worse

Insecurity is worse

It's really tiring my brother.

Imagine Reno that couldn't stop his boss from defeatπŸ˜‚. Suddenly now a belt holder in trolling..
Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by opamoses1: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
The other day, a BATist bought medicine for an Obidient. The Obidient guy came to give thanks on twitter. The news did not trend. Let's imagine if it was the other way around grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by Dubetex96(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
okoro:
IPOBidients tell lies too much

Them no fit lie pass Thiefinubu supporters.

Infact Emilokan supporters are congenital liars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by AcuraZDX: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
okoro:
Reno is truthful than average Ibo man
In fact he will become the president of this country before any Iyan.mmiri

Your tribesman is currently the President. What have you benefited from it?

Are you a Minister?

Are you an SA, SSA?

Are you a permanent sec?

Are you a motor park Chairman?

3 Likes

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by opamoses1: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
And this is just one of many.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by okoro: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
Dubetex96:

Them no fit lie pass Thiefinubu supporters.

Infact Emilokan supporters are congenital liars
show me one lie and I will show you 1001 lies of IPObidients

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri by AcuraZDX: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
opamoses1:
And this is just one of many.

Do you want is to go this lane? I have the time for this todayπŸ˜‚

Make I show receipts of your fellow Bulabans?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eu Parliament Wants Aid To Nigeria Stopped Until Fresh Polls / 3 Men Defrauds Mtn Nigeria N11m / Why There Is No Presidential Debate In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.