Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi (16974 Views)

Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters / ‘Don’t Despair Over Osun, Victory Awaits Tinubu In 2023’ - Support Group / Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Asine: 9:52am On Sep 09, 2023
You are the President we voted for.
The Lord continue to strengthen and uphold you!

1 Like

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 9:53am On Sep 09, 2023
iammo:

IREV website is still on and with atleast 98% results uploaded

400billion was spent over a period of 4 years budget circle, for procurement and over head, so don't make it seem INEC just withdrew 400bn from Federating account

I cannot see the point you are making...

You guys are shortsighted and it is a tragedy.

Have you for once considered the implications of what INEC did in the context of the future of this country?

You think this "glitch" theory will end with Tinubu's ascension to power?

I laugh at you guys because you have no idea of the virulence of the precedent you are setting today.

Monopoly for manipulations cannot reside exclusively with only a set o people...

1 Like

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Asine: 9:54am On Sep 09, 2023
God continue to strengthen and uphold you !

1 Like

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Tochj(m): 9:55am On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

What have you ever achieved aside being a praise singer to a drug baron ?

President or not, Peter Obi is living the life that you wished you had

He was already a billionaire at 35 . What did you possibly achieved at 35?

Bought a house for $1million at 35 in London long before joining politics .

He's already successful
What Batist rodents don't know is that
If Obi chose to work with APC today
They will surely welcome him with an open arms,give him a place to continue to chop with them.
But he chose a difficult path of suffering with us.
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Snowx: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He's already successful

Don't mind those dimwits. They can't just deny the he fact that PO changed the narrative of Nigeria election after MKO Abiola..he may be denied the justice but APC will never forget that man PO in a hurry
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by iammo(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2023
maestroferddi:

Have you for once considered the implications of what INEC did in the context of the future of this country?

I laugh at you guys because you have no idea of the virulence of the precedent you are setting today.

Monopoly for manipulations cannot reside exclusively with only a set o people...

I voted at Egbeda LGA Ibadan Oyo State, for Honorable Akin Alabi APC, Seyi Makinde Gov PDP, Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR President, I waited at my ward to count and watch my results uploaded

My results are still on IREV website

So just as The Justice of the Appeal Court said

Where is your polling unit, did you get rigged, where is the evidence

To allege you provide proof

1 Like

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Versal: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He's already successful
Bro [s][/s]sometimes[s] always leave a fool to his foolery...
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Versal: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He's already successful
Bro sometimes always leave a fool to his foolery..
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Calitoscassius(m): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He's already successful
Helinues is a 15k gateman in Abuja, i have the pictures of him standing at a gate as a gateman in Abuja. grin someone posted it on here awhile ago.

1 Like

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Kingpele(m): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2023
[quote author=DesChyko post=125676551]

I don't think he or us is bothered about that. You cannot cry more than the bereaved. So long as he is pursuing this just cause legally, I don't assume you have a real problem with that as a patriotic Nigerian? 😎[my dear blind batists can't be patriotic to Nigeria but to their slave master tinubu
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by donkach: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2023
helinues:
Disgrace awaits you at Supreme court.

Like I have been saying, you don't need a brain to be Obidients. Do Obi and his supporters think new evidence would be presented at SC?

So which miracle are they expecting at SC when they couldn't even tell PEPT the polling stations they were rigged, number of discrepancy votes, the votes he should have received, what figure he had to have won the election, which states he received the required 25% in 24 states and how they arrived at it.

Na a must for a stubborn fly to follow the corpse to the grave

https://www.nairaland.com/7834089/loss-poll-defeated-pept-disgrace

People go to the Supreme Court not only to win their case, but also to establish a legal precedent. This means that the ruling of the Supreme Court will be binding on all lower courts in future cases with similar facts. A precedent can be good or bad, and it is important to consider the potential consequences of a ruling before taking a case to the Supreme Court.

The Imo State case is an example of a bad precedent. The ruling has been criticized by many legal experts, who argue that it undermines the rule of law and could lead to instability in the country.

It is important to note that the Supreme Court is not always bound by its own precedents. In rare cases, the Court may overrule a previous decision if it believes that the precedent is no longer good law. However, this is a very high bar, and it is unlikely that the Imo State case will be overruled anytime soon.

Overall, it is important to note that their are potential consequences of taking a case to the Supreme Court. While a favorable ruling can set a good precedent, an unfavorable ruling can have far-reaching negative consequences.
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Neoteny7: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He's already successful

Behind every successful igboe is a huge crime

1 Like

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by AareGaa: 10:26am On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

No he won't learn how to rig election, pay heavy price to INEC chairman to rig for him like Tinubu did.

Peter Obi is an upright man and won't soil his hands like Tinubu did because he wanna be president at all cost.

Continue to console yourselves!

Obi go contest tire!

1 Like

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by topsy1971: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2023
The spirit of Ojukwu will never allow Obi to smell Aso rock. For his treachery to APGA.

1 Like

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2023
Did Adeleke tendered new evidence at the Supreme Court?
helinues:

Like I have been saying, you don't need a brain to be Obidients. Do Obi and his supporters think new evidence would be presented at SC?

So which miracle are they expecting at SC when they couldn't even tell PEPT the polling stations they were rigged, number of discrepancy votes, the votes he should have received, what figure he had to have won the election, which states he received the required 25% in 24 states and how they arrived at it.

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by AareGaa: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He's already successful

Nobody cares what obi was at 30 years.

You can tell that story to your illiterate blodas.

There are many achievers in Nigeria that obi cannot even rival.

What we are saying is that obi can never be president in Nigeria.
He go contest tire!

3 Likes

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2023
Is it your disgrace?
helinues:

It's good you acknowledge their are bereaved people.

This is only a political discussion, nothing like crying or taking paracetamol on behalf of the bereaved.

We say things the way they are without mincing words.

Disgrace awaits Peter Obi, Atiku at Supreme court. If you have issue with that, go to court
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Nairalander321: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2023
[quote author=TemplarLandry post=125676451] grin Hoe Bee the colossal failure be like:

Deenspair heens nornt ahnn hornpshon.
Hai neend mine mahnhood banck.
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by helpee(m): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2023
maestroferddi:

you are the one that is short sighted. No country in the world upload results in real time. In USA, it takes days for the results to come in so there is nothing spectacular about IREV. the summary of the matter is that IREV is not the yardstick for credible election. In future elections, make sure you have agents on ground. Collate your own results and you have a real basis for challenging results. You just imagine obi won in your head and you went to disgrace your team at the tribunal.

1 Like

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Nairalander321: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2023
You are a very very $tupid IDI0T... Yes! Obidients have endured enough of your insults until they had to show you that no one has monopoly of insults, we only tolerate things to a tolerable level
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by DesChyko: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2023
Judolisco:
Did u guys win d election?

Who is u guys if you were part of those who voted him the first time like you claimed? 😌

An ex-serviceman friend of mine once said, 'There is no perfect crime. All crimes have a loophole which leads to its failure'
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Greenbirth: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin Hoe Bee the colossal failure be like:

😭😢
mark my word, you will suffer.
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2023
Judolisco:
With the way d so called obidients have been abusing d yorubas be rest assured that we've seen your true colour... U got a lot of votes from d south west in d last election... Not anymore man...
Are you the representative of the Yoruba nation or spokesman to have been so assured that they would never get the kind of votes they gotten last time in Yoruba land? This is more of akproko talk. You went beyond your bounds.
As a Yoruba man, you're not speaking for me and my household and I know countless Yoruba men and women that would not subscribe to your vituperation. If you're not aware, there are some that are indifference that will never vote because they would prefer to stay back than go and vote for whom they don't believe in, and there are some that will go all out to vote against Yoruba man because of where their political interest lies and the last set will want to do to vote for Yoruba man since they believe in him and his party. So making yourself the spokesman of this group of people is insane and outrageous.
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by JetApartment: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin Hoe Bee the colossal failure be like:

😭😢

helinues:

See how restless you both sound, Peter Obi is really tormenting your souls reason you all line up like cursed fellows to derail every thread about him...grin grin grin

Peter Obi is indeed a great man, your actions is proof for the world to see...grin grin grin

If nobody talks about you then you are nobody...Peter Obi is a great man that keeps his enemies awake and constantly online to look for anything about him....grin grin grin

I want to be like Peter Obi my mentor grin grin grin grin

I thought you just won at the just concluded Tribunal, why still so pained and bitter, shouldn't you be happy and be jubilating?...grin grin grin grin

Na una win na una still dey sad and restless grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Omoawoke: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2023
Obi knows how to deceive his myopic idiotic supporters. He craves their attention and it makes him feel on top of the world. So he is indirectly telling them to resume social media with their insanity. After the tribunal, some sanity was restored but it seems it would be temporary
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2023
JetApartment:

See how restless you both sound, Peter Obi is really tormenting your souls reason you all line up like cursed fellows to derail every thread about him...grin grin grin

Peter Obi is indeed a great man, your actions is proof for the world to see...grin grin grin

If nobody talks about you then you are nobody...Peter Obi is a great man that keeps his enemies awake and constantly online to look for anything about him....grin grin grin

I want to be like Peter Obi my mentor grin grin grin grin

I thought you just won at the just concluded Tribunal, why still so pained and bitter, shouldn't you be happy and be jubilating?...grin grin grin grin

Na una win na una still dey sad and restless grin grin grin
I am surprise too. Even thread not remotely concern Obi, they will find ways to bring him in. Obi just living rent free on their heads while the person that is giving them emotional imbalance doesn't even know they exist. Just doing his thing in his own way and getting the required accolade he deserves.
Another thing they don't know is that, he is an already made man and they are the one just starting life and begging God for change of stories. Just I always tell people, if Obi can be a millionaire at the age of 28 with a known legal enterprise but you that is almost 40 or above but derive joy to malign and troll him, meaning you have a long way to go because you don't know where you're going.
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Raskimonojendor: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
gragz8701:
Wow, So Peter Obi was the chairman of Tincan Island Port during Abacha junta? Dud is just the usual Nigeria politician.
Of course. How did you think he became a millionaire at 35..You can't fraternize with Abacha and not steal money especially when placed as chairman of the Tincan island Port. He is a career politician all through and through.

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Raskimonojendor: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Point to.one of his political achievements
👇

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Raskimonojendor: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
helinues:

Like I have been saying, you don't need a brain to be Obidients.

iammo:

So who won free and fair?!

What is even wrong with Obidient people because this delusions is getting absurd

How will anyone with iota of sense
claim Tinubu didn't win, so who won
grin

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by 12inchess: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
muykem:
I am very disappointed in Peter Obi lawyers. They didn't come up with any figures to show Peter Obi won the election.
We voted manually, votes counted manually, results announced in the poling units manually, results were entered into form EC8A manually, each agents collect their results copies manually.
I don't know why is it difficult to prove our case.

Because they have no case. Obi came third. That is why they are going on stupid leads like 25% in Abuja, Tinubu was a drug dealer, Tinubu certificate etc. All pre election matters. Which is also why they loss woefully at the High court and will still lose woefully at that Supreme court. If they had any strong evidence they will have brought it out by now. Thubv is your President and the way you Obidients are carrying on, he will likely do two terms.
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

No he won't learn how to rig election, pay heavy price to INEC chairman to rig for him like Tinubu did.

Peter Obi is an upright man and won't soil his hands like Tinubu did because he wanna be president at all cost.

Okay
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by damkin24(m): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
It is foolishness to support Tinubu even in your poverty state and still sit in the front row every Sunday in church praying to God to bless you.

Those supporting Tinubu should have a rethink
Abeg is this guy really normal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta / Shi'ite Members Write 'Tyrant Buhari' During El-Zakzaky Protest In Abuja (Photos / How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.