Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) (33830 Views)

Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos / Zamfara Operations Kills multiple Fulani Bandit Terrorists (Graphic images) / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by olisaEze(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
Storm that took down six blades of grass, that wan na storm?? undecided
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by Chibuzoripob: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
cool
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by ogbonti: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
agulion:
Terrorism and Islam are inseperable

its all about the natural resources there bro- not islam cool

1 Like

Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
These ones are already chilling with their 77 virgins. E choke tongue

Good one from the gallant military. I detest religious fanatics and extremists.
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by Dbestbrest: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
More grace upon our gallant soldiers. They will surely win this fight
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by allabig(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
tonicyril:
How does it work bro

Signup. Fund , order..

There are active naija services and worldwide..

Worldwide wide are more cheaper. ..
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
Do we need to be told? If they were really doing the job, everywhere would have been secure by now.
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by Illegal1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
IconicR:
I still have more to say
omoh.........and i will still support/side u bcus u said the truth.
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by solybest(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Audio killing
Everyday we hear of repented Boko Haram in large numbers but army still dey kill
I pity Nigerian soldiers
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by 77up(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Another propaganda…blurring old pictures…when boko haram brought down NAF jet they did a video and even mentioned date while walking over the corpses of the more than 40 soldiers killed
I just pray some of those soldiers in the war front don't get to read some of these senseless comments.
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by Illegal1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
aQUINandmore:
If you are a hustling girl and you find a way to have these terrorists in Bush as your customers, you are made kiss

I left Abidjan to Burkina Faso just to service those rebels, was one hell of a thrill travelling through the forest of the yatenga province not minding the severe risk.

Its called "bush money" the money you will make from these guys in the Bush in a day is far more than what you will get in a month from these chew gum chewing Grammer speaking guys in the town.

I stopped the day I was stark nude in the middle of a crossfire between the rebels and pro govt army, I escaped like Jackie Chan sha.

My head too strong abeg.

Now I just want to live a very calm life, I wish tinubu can be my sugar daddy for just one night, I love you tinubu, kisses baby kiss kiss

omoh........u be gay?
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by Pootle: 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
jus 3bodies undecided
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.........and i will still support/side u bcus u said the truth.
😂😂😂
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by Pootle: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh........u be gay?

i swear cos am not understanding too oo grin
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by tishbite42: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
aQUINandmore:
If you are a hustling girl and you find a way to have these terrorists in Bush as your customers, you are made kiss

I left Abidjan to Burkina Faso just to service those rebels, was one hell of a thrill travelling through the forest of the yatenga province not minding the severe risk.

Its called "bush money" the money you will make from these guys in the Bush in a day is far more than what you will get in a month from these chew gum chewing Grammer speaking guys in the town.

I stopped the day I was stark nude in the middle of a crossfire between the rebels and pro govt army, I escaped like Jackie Chan sha.

My head too strong abeg.

Now I just want to live a very calm life, I wish tinubu can be my sugar daddy for just one night, I love you tinubu, kisses baby kiss kiss

Channel your intellect positively
You would make a good fiction writer
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by Emperor5(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
Who is the root cause of Bokoharam, the fight should start from there.
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by Bridget95(f): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
Kill them all and go after their sponsors.

Good one ,Nigerian Army.
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by CodeTemplar: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2023
Dennisochampa:
Just watch how some fools will ask for evidence...

If una want evidence, make una go join army or the terrorists....

Una go see evidence Taya...

Useless things...

May God continue to protect those who protect this country from fools, vagabonds and criminals... Amen
is this how the blur the ones from the south? We know better.
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by Dittodat: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2023
agulion:
Those IPOB terrorist cannibals are also Muslims?
Retar@ded brainwashed idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by 3seriez(m): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
agulion:

Open teeth like a hungry donkey. Other religions are very peaceful and welcoming.

1 Like

Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by Shimran(m): 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
agulion:

And so we (Muslims) continue to give you people headache all over the world cool
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by Savechild23: 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
Business as usual
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by Nursepepeye(f): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://twitter.com/ZagazOlaMakama/status/1700394983679750442?t=YaLLC_YxwoAT-XNKfiNq2g&s=19
acting, those guys collected #10k each, position like dead to decieve APC zombie. You storm entire Zambiza forest enclave just to kill only 6idiots out of millions of terrorist and you are bringing it to news?
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by Morbeta11(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
When I heard the word "storm" I came here to see like 80 only for me to see 6....only six after the storm.
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by GOVERNORR: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
Who's your plug

aQUINandmore:

My head too strong abeg.

Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2023
Just like Colonialism, Neocolonialism and Christianity. Terrorist will only kill your body, while Neocolonialism will kill your Body, Soul, Culture and Economic Survival.
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by aQUINandmore: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh........u be gay?
da fuq are you?
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by aQUINandmore: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
tishbite42:

Channel your intellect positively
You would make a good fiction writer
real life, ain't gat no time to waste on fictions
Re: Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) by callmevirus(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
aQUINandmore:

My head too strong abeg.

On colos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today / President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) / Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.