Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin (31935 Views)

Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako / Wanted Killer Of Rivers DPO, 2baba’s Men Storm Community, Kill Five / Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by blueAgent(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2023
abiolert:

So you don't even have money to buy data to check that I have blasted your papa, you guys are just jobless hungry people, without anything to show for it. I have been talking talking to jobless fools. Just get out of my mention let thunder not strike you there.

Bla bla bla bla. shocked

More grunting.

Donkey Rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North / Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.