Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin (31930 Views)

Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako / Wanted Killer Of Rivers DPO, 2baba’s Men Storm Community, Kill Five / Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by Ezmans: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
Elvictor:
What is going on?
The government are not even making any move to bring the perpetrators to justice, are we in a lawless society?
wike will deal with them ok na wike puppet that is there to cover his corruption
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by Ezmans: 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
AntiMarxist:

And killing your Biafra heroes.

Ode, better watch what you say here.

How are they Wike boys ?

day never break for your eyes

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by 1Dray(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
abiolert:

Ewu. Anofia

Keep bleating...
Ronu slave

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by RosyIsBlessed: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
PecE2Make:
PRESS STATEMENT BY THE GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE HIS EXCELLENCY, SIR SIMINALAYI FUBARA, GSSRS ON THE GRUESOME MURDER OF SP BAKO AND THE SECURITY SITUATION IN PARTS OF AHOADA EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA

Yesterday, 8th September 2023 at about 7.00 pm, I was briefed on the security operations around the Odiemudie Community in the Ahoada East Local Government Area of the state and the gruesome murder of SP Bako Angbashim, the Ahoada Divisional Police Officer, by a bunch of criminals, presently at large.

S.P Bako and his team ran into an ambush while returning from their operation where they were attacked by the criminals. Unfortunately, he was shot in the ensuing gunfire, captured and eventually murdered by his captors.

​Credible intelligence from the security agencies traced the entire incident to one Gift David Okpara Okpolowu (a.k.a. 2-Baba) and his criminal gang, who have established camps in the locality and are responsible for the resurgence of violent crimes, including kidnapping and terrorism in Ahoada East Local Government Area of the State.

As a responsible Government, we cannot fold our arms and allow criminals and crimes to rear their ugly heads and thrive in any part of our State.

Accordingly, upon the review of the entire incident and the security situation in the affected areas with the security agencies, we have decided on the following measures to bring the murderers of SP Bako to justice and arrest the deteriorating security situation in the Ahoada East Local Government:

First, the prime suspects, Mr. Gift David Okpara Okpolowu (a.k.a. 2-Baba) and all members of his criminal gang are hereby declared wanted.

Secondly, a bounty of one hundred million (N100,000,000.00) naira is hereby placed on his head for anyone who gives useful information that would lead to his arrest and prosecution.

​Thirdly, His Majesty, Eze Cassidy Ikegbidi Eze Igbu Akoh II, is hereby suspended indefinitely for acts of complicity in ceding control of his territory to the notorious David Gift and his gang to freely operate and carry out their criminal activities.

I reiterate our commitment to guaranteeing the security of all residents and assure everyone that we will do everything in our power to hunt down Gift David and his gang and bring them to justice.

Finally, on behalf of the Government and people of Rivers State, I hereby extend my profound condolences to the family of SP Bako, especially the wife and children and the State’s Police Command for this irreparable loss.

​SP Bako was a fine, brave and dutiful police officer, who gave up his life to keep us safe and secure. He died in active service to his nation and we remember him for his extraordinary bravery and sacrifice.

The Government of Rivers State will not allow his family to suffer the pains of his sudden and irreplaceable loss alone as we pray for the peaceful repose of his soul.

Signed

His Excellency,
Sir Siminalayi Fubara, GSSRS,
Governor of Rivers State

Saturday, September 9, 2023

May he be caught soonest and given same treatment he meted out on that selfless and good DPO

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by abiolert(m): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
Poisonousman:

Dirty fool... We weh dey rivers state dey talk wetin we see.. you dey type like nama...

Your papa, were you think say I dey before I say I go catch you? I go first tear you better slap before I go post you online. Animal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMrmpJDzBuo?si=yWEILP3Qx_rcro6J
See as una they run.
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by abiolert(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
chido20:
I agree with you I’m a sinner i have no business in church tomorrow. But you after all the whole threats and insults you keep typing here you will still go to church as a good person. Hypocrite
Accepting the fact that you are a hypocrite will not make me quote your silly ass again. Ipob E warrior.

See as una they run.
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by abiolert(m): 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
1Dray:

Keep bleating...
Ronu slave

Castrated ipob he goat.
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by abiolert(m): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
1Dray:

Keep bleating...
Ronu slave

See as una they run.
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by 1Dray(m): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
abiolert:

Castrated ipob he goat.

Ronu dirty pig.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by Formation10: 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
Elvictor:
What is going on?
The government are not even making any move to bring the perpetrators to justice, are we in a lawless society?
Na today you say Nigerian na lawless and fail judiciary country
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by MadamExcellency: 7:07am On Sep 10, 2023
Wizywiz:
Rip DPO ten toes ....a gallant soldier who fought gallantly....chai can't forget u in a hurry a strong man has falling...... despite the jazz and Muyen yet Dem fall u...chai. RIP gallant soldier will never forget your exploits in Bori

Was he a member of one of those cults?
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by Wizywiz(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Was he a member of one of those cults?
angry who is talking about cult here
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by kaludestiny10(m): 7:45am On Sep 10, 2023
Because their patrons are at the haim of affairs in the state.
PrinceOfLagos:
Cultists are just too much in Rivers state and it's too bad
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by Ozommadu: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
abiolert:

You shut your mouth too. Don't say rubbish as well, you will join that your brother in jail. Proove it all forever shut your mouth as well.

If you are picked up by Dss now and use as a scape goat, you will say Rivers state Government and wike are wicked

You aren't making sense
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by abiolert(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ozommadu:

You aren't making sense
Shut up 100 million naira has been placed, you are next to be declared wanted.
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by abiolert(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
1Dray:

Ronu dirty pig.
Agbaya,
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by Ozommadu: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
abiolert:

Shut up 100 million naira has been placed, you are next to be declared wanted.

Hehehe, see pesin wey hunger wan finish🤣
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by abiolert(m): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ozommadu:

Hehehe, see pesin wey hunger wan finish🤣

I go feed your generation
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by Ozommadu: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
abiolert:

I go feed your generation

I know🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by blueAgent(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
abiolert:

You shut your mouth too. Don't say rubbish as well, you will join that your brother in jail. Proove it all forever shut your mouth as well.

If you are picked up by Dss now and use as a scape goat, you will say Rivers state Government and wike are wicked

My friend shutup your mouth. Typical APC sheepie.
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by blueAgent(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
fxexperts:
Later in like 5- or 10-years' time some miscreants will come on here on Nairaland to start blaming the west as the sponsors of these cult activities in their region. I have never a much lazy ass foolish set of people like the current generations in Nigeria. Everything is the fault of the westerners.

The west is yoruba or European west?
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by abiolert(m): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
blueAgent:

My friend shutup your mouth. Typical APC sheepie.
Obidient fool
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by blueAgent(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
abiolert:

Obidient fool

Clown.

Your sense is next to zero. shocked
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by abiolert(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
blueAgent:

Clown.

Your sense is next to zero. shocked
Like father like son. Your father, you guys should come and become president na. You will cry untill tears will dry from your eyes.
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by online4business: 6:11am On Sep 12, 2023
Chai Bako Lego las las this life na WA oo.

After killing bobo ski and helping ospac to don nwanni.

Ten toes ooo rip.

More than 1000 police are now station in ahyoda going from house to house harrassing men women and children.

When David was given guns for election to intimate voters where was fabawa?

Bori and ogoni land don start their stock in trade everyday robbery and harrasment.

Na WA even communities that lay the golden egg are far worst than community without any resources.

See onolega ahoda and some part of ogoni and kalabari where the oil wells are located are like slums.

And politicians give this guy's money to cause confusion,
Why Their chiefs sponsor Thier kids to be lawyers so they keep collecting money

While the communities suffer.

Nigerian will be great na scam
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by Nwaetche(m): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2023
abiolert:

Like father like son. Your father, you guys should come and become president na. You will cry untill tears will dry from your eyes.

Just shut up your gbegiri mouth. We are here talking about serious issues about insecurity in Ali Ekpeye and other parts of our dear state and you are talking trash.

I do wonder how people will stay in Ogbomosho and be talking about a place they know nothing about.

An Ekpeye son was telling you how the current insecurity came to their land and you are here threatening him with an arrest. Come to PH or Ahoada to arrest him now. Mugu!
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by abiolert(m): 7:45am On Sep 12, 2023
Nwaetche:

Just shut up your gbegiri mouth. We are here talking about serious issues about insecurity in Ali Ekpeye and other parts of our dear state and you are talking trash.

I do wonder how people will stay in Ogbomosho and be talking about a place they know nothing about.

An Ekpeye son was telling you how the current insecurity came to their land and you are here threatening him with an arrest. Come to PH or Ahoada to arrest him now. Mugu!
Shut your dirty mouth, since you want to pick up another person's internet fight. Ogbomosho kill you there. Am based in Portharcourt, you fool, keep on supporting rubbish, I will get him locked up, I mean every thing I said here. Ekpeye my foot.
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by abiolert(m): 7:47am On Sep 12, 2023
Nwaetche:

A confused etche man like you that doesn't even know if he is an Ibo man or not.
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by blueAgent(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2023
abiolert:

Ok, your father is the president grin grin grin
See delusion!!!!!

Son of a president whose suffering. shocked shocked

CLOWN
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by abiolert(m): 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
blueAgent:

Ok, your father is the president grin grin grin
See delusion!!!!!

Son of a president whose suffering. shocked shocked

CLOWN
Your father is the bigger clown. A child of an uncultured parent will always show himself in public. Children of hate, continue to preach violence, I can assure you guys that it will consume you all.
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by blueAgent(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
abiolert:

Your father is the bigger clown. A child of an uncultured parent will always show himself in public. Children of hate, continue to preach violence, I can assure you guys that it will consume you all.

Clown.

What's this one grunting?

Shit. shocked
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by abiolert(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
blueAgent:

Clown.

What's this one grunting?

Shit. shocked

So you don't even have money to buy data to check that I have blasted your papa, you guys are just jobless hungry people, without anything to show for it. I have been talking talking to jobless fools. Just get out of my mention let thunder not strike you there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anti-corruption War Is Non-negotiable, Buhari Replies Jonathan’s Ministers / Protest In Bauchi In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal / Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.