Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

So I Decided To Eat Corn Today As Tinubu Adviced - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So I Decided To Eat Corn Today As Tinubu Adviced - Photos (3992 Views)

Tinubu Adviced Gov Fash To Sack Striking Doctors / Itse Sagay Says He Adviced Oshiomole Against His Agressive Behaviour / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So I Decided To Eat Corn Today As Tinubu Adviced - Photos by Enice(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Please don't laugh, it's no longer funny especially when your president is as clueless and wicked like the president of the day who bribed so much , threw away shame and became dishonest just to be called president.

A man who told his citizens to eat corn over chicken.
A president who gave billions to the judiciary to share amongst themselves as palliatives but gave millions of other Nigerians peanut cake as palliatives.

Today I decided to eat agbado as the illegitimate president called it and and and , ok let me stop here.

May Tinubu never happen again in this country , Insha Allah 馃檹 馃檹 馃檹

Please someone should remind Tinubu that agbado 馃尳馃尳馃尳 season will soon be over, what are we gonna eat next?

Nlfpmod
Please keep to you words! Deactivate this account.
Re: So I Decided To Eat Corn Today As Tinubu Adviced - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2023
Enice:
Please keep to you words! Deactivate this account.
Ok
Re: So I Decided To Eat Corn Today As Tinubu Adviced - Photos by JagabanB: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

See ur brother their. Begging his life
It doesn't change the fact that Eluuu P supporters beg as well.
Just two weeks ago one Eluuu P supporter begged for data on Facebook because he wants to write MTN scholarship exam and do帽't have data.
Aside p贸lit卯cs, we are all humans.
It's you Obi supporters who made it like a war.
Re: So I Decided To Eat Corn Today As Tinubu Adviced - Photos by emmanuelbrown26: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
JagabanB:

It doesn't change the fact that Eluuu P supporters beg as well.
Just two weeks ago one Eluuu P supporter begged for data on Facebook because he wants to write MTN scholarship exam and do帽't have data.
Aside p贸lit卯cs, we are all humans.
It's you Obi supporters who made it like a war
At d bolder, hv u forgotten how u guys were bullying anybody that didn't support APC in 2014/2015?
Obi supporters hv not even done one quarter of what u guys dished at d opposition back then.
Where should we start counting?
Was it d name calling?
Was it d physical abuse or online abuse?
One thing about u guys is that, u guys can't withstand d heat of what u dished at others when melted at u
Re: So I Decided To Eat Corn Today As Tinubu Adviced - Photos by JagabanB: 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

At d bolder, hv u forgotten how u guys were bullying anybody that didn't support APC in 2014/2015?
Obi supporters hv not even done one quarter of what u guys dished at d opposition back then.
Where should we start counting?
Was it d name calling?
Was it d physical abuse or online abuse?
One thing about u guys is that, u guys can't withstand d heat of what u dished at others when melted at u
In 2015?
Nobody was buIIying anybody, st贸p the I卯es.
In 2015 the wife the of GEJ herself was involved in the name calling.
Today u want to twist the story now?
In 2031 u will say Tinubu followers buIIied u guys, lie small small abeg.
Re: So I Decided To Eat Corn Today As Tinubu Adviced - Photos by emmanuelbrown26: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
JagabanB:

In 2015?
Nobody was buIIying anybody, st贸p the I卯es.
In 2015 the wife the of GEJ herself was involved in the name calling.
Today u want to twist the story now?
In 2031 u will say Tinubu followers buIIied u guys, lie small small abeg.

Re: So I Decided To Eat Corn Today As Tinubu Adviced - Photos by JagabanB: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
[quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=125815090][/quote]
The poster is by NLC, same NLC backing Obi today.
How did NLC translate to APC?
Kai, u folks are really pathetic.
U d贸n't know NLC flag when u see it?
Re: So I Decided To Eat Corn Today As Tinubu Adviced - Photos by emmanuelbrown26: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
JagabanB:

The poster is by NLC, same NLC backing Obi today.
How did NLC translate to APC?
Kai, u folks are really pathetic.
U d贸n't know NLC flag when u see it?
I can't even comprehend ur mention
Re: So I Decided To Eat Corn Today As Tinubu Adviced - Photos by JagabanB: 12:22am On Sep 16, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

I can't even comprehend ur mention
U mentioned me with a picture, I replied that picture, if u ca帽't comprehend then u have no business giving people mentions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC In Trouble, Tinubu Certificate Different, May Leave Office Soon / Life Sentence For Protesting Soldiers: 'Cheating In Army Ruined My Career' / Pdp Says Jonathan Can Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.