Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

If You Marry A Virgin, Do This And Enjoy For Life. Apostle E.S.O. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Marry A Virgin, Do This And Enjoy For Life. Apostle E.S.O. (217 Views)

Can A Virgin Do Pap Smear For Test For Cervical Cancer? / If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Marry A Virgin, Do This And Enjoy For Life. Apostle E.S.O. by BabaCommander: 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
grin grin
While the dream of most men is to be the only one in a babe's life, only few men realizes this dream.
Even amongst these few, some would quickly loss one or two of the benefits of a virgin wife immediately the kids starts coming. A tight kitten and a firm bobbie and ,,,, wink grin grin

Solution..
1. Opt for A cesarean section (C-section)
When you chose to birth your kids through a cs delivery, the kitten does not strech or tear.
2. Don't have more than 3 kids.
Yeah, aside economic issues, the fewer pregnancies your tear rubber wife carries, the better her body retains her original shape and firmness.

Married at 25, wify was 23.
9 years later with 3 kids, wify still be like a new wife. grin grin

Forgive me for being vain, I just saw a thread about cs on the fron page and decided to catch some fun. tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Actually Mean To Be ‘sex Positive’? / Help! Am Not Online Begger,but I Don't Have Choice. / Dinah Lugard To Launch A New Book Targeting Persons Who Inject Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.