Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him (5288 Views)

Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) / Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Raskimonojendor: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2023
Thegamingorca:
Dem say he get ebola grin grin grin grin

See as him face be like pikin who dey wait make dem come give am back the sweet wey dem thief from am

How can a king go to a place he is not meant to be.

Nigeria is not a G20 nation. Yet you go there expecting to make alliances grin grin grin

https://www.g20.org/en/about-g20/#members

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by RPG2020(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
Person wey no go school how he go talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by CodeTemplar: 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
Standing alone but claiming $14Bn in FDI.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Putinofrussia: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

If I decide to open a poultry farm and while discussing my idea with my neighbour he says, I love this idea, I believe it's gonna yield alot of profit, he gives me $100,000 to invest in the poultry business.
Few months down the line, my neighbour is arrested for fraud and drug running, he confesses that he invested part of the money in a poultry business, now he has to return the money, they ask him where the poultry is, he mentions my name, the government comes and ask me if it is true that my neighbour gave me $100,000 to invest in a poultry business, I said yes, then they tell me that the $100,000 is money generated from drugs sales and I would have to return the money, well I said okay and I returned the money.
Now that is a civil matter, that doesn't make me a criminal, and even if I were a US citizen I won't be treated any different, I would only be asked to return the money.
The drug dealer would be the one to go to jail not me.
I will only go to jail if I they was proof that I was aware of the source of the money and still took it.
And I can only be called a convict if I have been convicted of a particular crime.

You can't call me a criminal or an exconvict for returning money that wasn't mine.

I know you won't understand what I have tried to explain in simplest terms but I just decided to waste my time.
You Obidients swore an oath not to use your brains....
grin
Most of them are mumu.
It is hard for them to understand positively.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by jesmond3945: 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
franktolk:
There's nothing strange about it. It's very common when you find yourself among the whites and non blacks, they don't easily associate or relate with blacks in a gathering ( be it in school, party, public area etc).

The only exception is if they are drunk, you'll see them coming to interact with you with confidence but once the hangover clears they're back to their recluse selves.
very apt unless you initiate the conversation.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by garykoeman: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
President Tinubu in a class of his own.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by anonymous1759(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
Revolution2022:
According to the tribunal, tinubu's forfeited drug money that was found in his foreign account was a civil case.Did that stop him from been labelled an ex convict?
If he was a USA citizen he would have served a prison term.
Nigeria is a different democracy entirely.
Again,since he has been sworn in he has influenced the judgement.Didnt you guys see his appointees who flooded into the courtroom to intimidate the PEPT.
I even learned MC oluomo and his thugs were also at the court to beat the judges.A thug o.
Make a Nigerian bank find drug money inside my account whether NDLEA no go trace me come my house.

You're too petty for trying to rope the American judicial system that got trump to stand trial this is beyond hate but madddnesss

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by EXOUSIAng: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2023
Revolution2022:
Kai.Which country you dey reside?
Lol so you think UBA will be shut down or the CEO will be arrested?
Lol. The bank will be made to return the money.
except they is a prove beyond all reasonable doubt that the bank is aware of the source of the money.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Benwallt(m): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2023
Revolution2022:
According to the tribunal, tinubu's forfeited drug money that was found in his foreign account was a civil case.Did that stop him from been labelled an ex convict?
Again,since he has been sworn in he has influenced the judgement.Didnt you guys see his appointees who flooded into the courtroom to intimidate the PEPT.
I even learned MC oluomo and his thugs were also at the court to beat the judges.A thug o.
Make a Nigerian bank find drug money inside my account whether NDLEA no go trace me come my house.

Was he not in the USA when the forfeiture was made?
Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by EXOUSIAng: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
Revolution2022:
Had it been tinubu was in USA at the time the money was found in his account he would be picked up by FBI and sent to jail.He ran away after the discovery.I no be asslicker like you ok.
If the FBI had anything against him they still would have picked him up after he returned.
The law is not emotional, they won't say because e don dey make we free am.
The US will still prosecuted you even if you return 20 years later as long as you are guilty.
Stop talking out of your ass.
Nigerian, you gave example of buying stolen things which is a very wrong example to give...
If I go to buy a car with stolen money, the seller won't be arrested but be made to refund the money, If I buy a stolen car then I can be arrested.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by EXOUSIAng: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
anonymous1759:

You're too petty for trying to rope the American judicial system that got trump to stand trial this is beyond hate but madddnesss
We are wasting our time.
Trying to talk sense to these people is worse than talking to a stone.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Uteghe(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
He's pitying Obi and Obidients.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by paramakina202: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
In the gathering of G20 leaders of which Nigeria is not even member Tinubu is a nobody.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by anonymous1759(m): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

We are wasting our time.
Trying to talk sense to these people is worse than talking to a stone.

Bro it’s irritating 🤮

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by wonlasewonimi: 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
Interacting with invisible investors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Must he be with someone all through?
He just won a $14Bn investment!
Celebrate his effort on that.
Audio
Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Iamanoited: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
HE IS REPRESENTING NIGERIA AND NOT A.U
Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by online4business: 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
franktolk:
There's nothing strange about it. It's very common when you find yourself among the whites and non blacks, they don't easily associate or relate with blacks in a gathering ( be it in school, party, public area etc).

The only exception is if they are drunk, you'll see them coming to interact with you with confidence but once the hangover clears they're back to their recluse selves.
Where ona dey get all these idea self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by 22tiger: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
Revolution2022:

You go explain taya
Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Westerhoffe(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Audio

OK… well see about it though…
Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Fujiyama: 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
jesmond3945:
very apt unless you initiate the conversation.

^^^
No.

People are people.

Some Caucasians, Africans, Asians, Arabs etc. are extroverts. Some are not.

Some are introverts. And some are not.

Some have good days when they want to socialize. And some days, they just don't want to. There are a thousand and one factors that come together before Mr. A decides to strike up a conversation with Miss B at a party, conference, meeting or whatever. Generalizing on this by race simply isn't it.

People are people. And always will be.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by jesmond3945: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
Thank you brother. What of a situation one singles you out not to approach you especially if you are black and it happens all the time
Fujiyama:

^^^
No.

People are people.

Some Caucasians, Africans, Asians, Arabs etc. are extroverts. Some are not.

Some are introverts. And some are not.

Some have good days when they want to socialize. And some days, they just don't want to. There are a thousand and one factors that come together before Mr. A decides to strike up a conversation with Miss B at a party, conference, meeting or whatever. Generalizing on this by race simply isn't it.

People are people. And always will be.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Fujiyama: 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
franktolk:
There's nothing strange about it. It's very common when you find yourself among the whites and non blacks, they don't easily associate or relate with blacks in a gathering ( be it in school, party, public area etc.

^^^
People are people. You can't legislate chemistry in parliament.

People will decide who they want to mix with, where and when.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Fujiyama: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
jesmond3945:
Thank you brother. What of a situation one singles you out not to approach you especially if you are black and it happens all the time

^^^
It happens. It is what it is.

That's why each human being must learn to enjoy his/her own company - for those days when he/she must stand alone.

If you are singled out and excluded from a voluntary social interaction by others because of your race...well...it is what it is. You can't compel people to like you, socialize with you or even be friendly towards you. The most they owe you is basic civility. Thats it.

As long as you are not excluded from opportunities or rights that are legally yours...then take the isolation on the chin and live your life. Easier said than done, but with time and practice it does get better.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Jonjam269: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
Obidots and irrelevant comment s and topics are Siamese twins, they are really pained by the election loss. Losers.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Quintessence44: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
Everyone of us has been in a situation like this, of momentary isolation even in a gathering of family and bosom friends, how much more in a hall filled with leaders from all over the world who speak different languages and often need interpreters to communicate.

This thread is so childish and idiotic, and was clearly posted by a little mummy’s boy who’s never been in a gathering more serious than his secondary school mates’ cheap gigs.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by jesmond3945: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
It happens. It is what it is.

That's why each human being must learn to enjoy his/her own company - for those days when he/she must stand alone.

If you are singled out and excluded from a voluntary social interaction by others because of your race...well...it is what it is. You can't compel people to like you, socialize with you or even be friendly towards you. The most they owe you is basic civility. Thats it.

As long as you are not excluded from opportunities or rights that are legally yours...then take the isolation on the chin and live your life. Easier said than done, but with time and practice it does get better.
good advise for others out there. Is just unconcious bias in motion. Probably when get to know you better it changes.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by keymatt(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
Who want to associate himself with white powder baron grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by CJStarz: 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
Though I'm not his supporter but I think the post makes no sense. He doesn't have to walk hand in hand with anyone.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by NewDea4: 1:39am On Sep 10, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Please why is Mr President Standing alone at the G20 Summit ? Why is he not being noticed or rather ignored

Baba ti jogodo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Chiefpriestt: 5:10am On Sep 10, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Must he be with someone all through?
He just won a $14Bn investment!
Celebrate his effort on that.
Mumu keep believing everything this evil govt tells you
Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Chiefpriestt: 5:12am On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:
You people should stop making wailing a generational thing

Being in a cult group like Obidients is brain damaging
Stop making ass licking a generational thing Mumu man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano / PDP Accuses ACN Of Destroying South-west Public Service / Tinubu’s Camp Lines Up Three Men For Buhari’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.