Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him (5294 Views)

Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) / Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Westerhoffe(m): 7:11am On Sep 10, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Mumu keep believing everything this evil govt tells you

Firstly, I'm not mumu.
Secondly, either they win that or not, it doesn't affect me in any way.
So, either I believe it or not, it doesn't affect you either.

So, what's the point of fighting each other over what we haven't seen yet?
I'm not a government lapdog.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by skj1377(m): 7:13am On Sep 10, 2023
I wonder why he never looks presidential

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Ilekokonit: 12:52am On Sep 11, 2023
Treadway:
Lol. This actually looks very funny. See Trudeau and that lady on (the opposite side) 'seemingly' gazing at him, maybe he is the topic of their gist even🤣

Trudeau and the lady are definitely talking about Tinubu.

Shame that we have a President in Tinubu that will be filled with so much shame about his past drug dealing days and his past and current Treasury looting that he dares NOT walk up to the leaders of civilized countries to break the ice.

Tinubu is a local champion in a country that worships money and criminal politicians like Nigeria and amongst honest, hardworking, clean international leaders, the Guinean passport holding drug dealing criminal Tinubu is lost and does not know how to approach the world leaders himself for fear of them asking him about his drug dealing, treasury looting past and present.

If the other G20 leaders had any respect for Tinubu, they would have walked up to him to break the ice but every CREDIBLE world leader is scared of what they've read online about Tinubu's drug baron past and the G20 world leaders are right in being cautious about being too close to Tinubu.

Okonjo Iweala on the other hand has more international pedigree, credibility and honest records than Tinubu our Drug sniffing, drug dealing, treasury looting thief of a president that the American President took a selfie with Okonjo Iweala on his phone.

If Tinubu was not a drug baron during his time in America, he would have had enough work experience working with Americans as colleagues in an office setting and he would have the confidence and free conscience to walk up to anyone of them, introduce himself and start a conversation instead of standing alone like a reject.

Tinubu is a black man, an African, a Nigerian and a Yoruba man like myself and ordinarily I should have pity at the embarrassment he must feel at being isolated and ignored by the leaders of the world's largest economies but Tinubu IS A CRIMINAL DRUG LORD that has become my country's President and I HATE THAT.

Ko si eni to fe ba ole ton ta oogun oloro sore. (No one wants to associate with a thief and a drug lord).

With Tinubu's stolen mandate, there is more shame and isolation coming for Tinubu on the international scene as the international press suffer fools gladly and will expose Tinubu's emptiness on an international stage and there will be no Chatham house escape for Tinubu as he will not always have the chance to "delegate" serious questions from international news correspondents to his entourage of hangers on.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Ilekokonit: 1:00am On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Person wey take this photo wicked o 😂

See as everybody reject Tinubu

If na you nko

Which world leader will want to put his hard earned reputation on the line by being seen in public associating with a CERTIFIED CRIMINAL DRUG BARON MONEY LAUNDERER CALLED TINUBU ?

Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) / North ’ll Disgrace Jonathan—-sani, Katsina Pdp Chieftain ! / Nigeria's Woes: A Problem Of Leadership Or 'followership'. A Reexamination