Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya (42014 Views)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead / Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by bestman09(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
May his soul rest in peace. He was a soldier of Christ. He fought the good fight and I know that he delivered many souls.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by MrMcJay(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
Mehn. This is hard!
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by tnerro1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
Smile man, no more pain or sorrow were you are going to, just peace
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by cococandy(f): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
Seems like a lot of people cared for him

RIP

3 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by illicit(m): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ayobeck:
pls can u tune to unic fm ilesha 103.1 n listen to the good news..is going on now

Oh sorry

I am from Ekiti but I don't live there

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by mukthar2000(m): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
Bimbo odukoya was my best preacher then every Sunday,
Rest well great man , my regard to pastor bimbo.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by oyeb15: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
Many preachers of the word in Nigeria. How can u change a very gentleman inside d Church but a chronic thug outside it....

At the end.... Everything is vanity.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by Ayobeck(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
illicit:

Oh sorry

I am from Ekiti but I don't live there
Do u ve radio garden or if u don't u can download
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by Toneypen247(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
Condolences to the family
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by MuyiwaDonald(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
It is well
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by Meti99(m): 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ayobeck:
Looking up to the transmission to glory ceremony of the founder of Christ Trumpeter's church ilesha osun state..Baba j.o Oludare.. December
This man too don die...?
I never heard his name before but the trumpeter church by road side at ilesha is a sight to behold
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2023
aQUINandmore:
RIP to him. One potential sugar daddy gone cry cry
Tinubu my love, I love you. Tinubu please love me back and you will never regret it. I love you baby kiss kiss
How old r u?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by Alliswell248: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
Rip....pastor
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by SILVERLINES: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
Where's righteousness2
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by Cantonese: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
Very sad. Very painful.

A great man who ran a great ministry. In those days his Discovery for men programme was fantastic. Again in those days at the national theater, they would order more than enough refreshments from Mr. Biggs. Everyone was satisfied.

Hopefully his ministry will continue now that he has handed over the baton.

Very sorry.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by seguno2: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by aQUINandmore: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

How old r u?
25, you?
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by illicit(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ayobeck:

Do u ve radio garden or if u don't u can download

Hmmmm I hardly listen to radio
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
aQUINandmore:
25, you?

Orh. I knw say dis sugar daddy nonsense wer u de tok na joke, so try nd tone it down.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by obembet(f): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ayobeck:
Looking up to the transmission to glory ceremony of the founder of Christ Trumpeter's church ilesha osun state..Baba j.o Oludare.. December

Oh the this man don die? When
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by obembet(f): 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ayobeck:
pls can u tune to unic fm ilesha 103.1 n listen to the good news..is going on now

What's happening in our radio station
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by leanonme82: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
So who will be his wife in heaven.

Pastor Bimbo

or

Pastor thoti
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by Proudlyomonna: 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2023
An awesome personality to behold.

Rest on Soldier of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by Treasure17(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
Racoon:

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33 KJV Rest on sir. Asleep in Jesus, peaceful rest.
This your meme is scary man.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by Sirtee19: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
He's one of the few clergymen I respect in Nigeria. My reason being that, he never dabbled into the politics and affair of the country, minding the business of his calling on the pulpit only.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by Myer(m): 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
RIP great man. U were a shining light in the body of christ.

He has a good testimony from so many.
This is celebration of life and a transition into glory by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by mastermaestro(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
leanonme82:
So who will be his wife in heaven.

Pastor Bimbo

or

Pastor thoti

No marriage in Heaven. JESUS settled that matter already. Take a read please.

Matthew 22:25-30 KJV
Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother:
[26] Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh.
[27] And last of all the woman died also.
[28] Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her. [29] Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
[30] For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by Ayobeck(m): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
obembet:

What's happening in our radio station
It looks great as usual,pls where r u from😂?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground / Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) / Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.