Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande (20872 Views)

"Who Will Tell The President?" By Laolu Akande / Osinbajo Never Prayed For Buhari To Die In RCCG - Laolu Akande To Festus Adebayo / Right Of Reply To Pendulum Open Letter To The Vp By Laolu Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
X
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
Lordmayor2023:
Make 50k weekly by just selling wigs

Join our wholesales group. Link in my signature

Thieves!!!
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by wallrichy: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
Osinbajo has spoken bitterly to him to be careful and dissociate him from the careless talk.....
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by Richfella1(m): 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
Feintline:
With all due respect shame on Pst osinbanjo for congratulating a criminal in his quest to destroy Nigeria.

The land has been desecrated.
The ancient landmark of Nigeria has been desecreated and removed by a combination of criminal judges and a criminal desperate drug dealer.

Nigeria is standing on one leg now courtesy of criminal men and women in robes.
The land is mourning. And a pastor who should know better is congratulating the criminal.

My Joy is that PO and AA have proceeded to the supreme court.
There will be no chance to say , they didn't come and so we should not be held responsible.

If the nation and democracy will be destroyed , let it come from the highest court in land.

Once again , with all due respect shame on Pst osinbanjo.

Why do you call the president a criminal?

What crime was he convicted for?

I wonder what benefit you'll derive from throwing tantrums on the internet. Do you believe it perturbs him in some way?

1 Like

Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by GetSenseNow: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
Zandena:
We all know that you are bittererd for not being appointed as media aide to Tinubu. You are angry for Tinubu's appointment of Ajuri Ngelale who also worked with the former VP as you.
Pele over your loss!
Embittered or not, is there anything he said that is not true?

If he was praising Tinubu you would've hailed him.

You lots are shameless
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by tonytony208(m): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Last time I went shopping, talk was still cheap.

So, the stupid comments you vomited here is also cheap, right?
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by tonytony208(m): 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Akande sounds funny.

Someone has turned a new leaf, no more unnecessary embellishments. @naptu2

You just vomited another stupid cheap talk
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by Jostoman: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
mastery876:
I no even know wetin this one dey talk. undecided
who know you

1 Like

Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by Jostoman: 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see DSS arresting this man.

This I have seen.
you dey see nonsense thing
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by snowball11(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nobody gives a hoot who you speak for! grin
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by Alliswell248: 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
Gucciboy:

Some criminal hungry Batists will invade this thread.

Idiots...

Go and see down....

Sore losers......

You people are the cause of Obi's loss at the poll.
Very uncultured set of followers....everybody online who can give birth to them is their mate.
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by Bigkoko: 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
Pastor Osibanjo by most measurements is a good person, but tied to the apron of the religious cabal!

I'm optimistic the supreme court is best place to send a man with a drug past like Asiwaju packing!

Doing that at the lower courts will give him room & time to throw Nigeria into crisis!

Feintline:
With all due respect shame on Pst osinbanjo for congratulating a criminal in his quest to destroy Nigeria.

The ancient landmark of Nigeria has been desecreated and removed by a combination of criminal judges and a criminal desperate drug dealer.

The land is mourning. And a pastor who should know better is congratulating the criminal.

There will be no chance to say , they didn't come and so we should not be held responsible.

If the nation and democracy will be destroyed , let it come from the highest court in land.

Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by Dshocker(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Even an honest APC member said the truth, and you still castigated him.

A lady wrote and posted her vacation to Singapore below, and a lot of Nigerians were wishing that Nigeria will look like Singapore.

https://www.nairaland.com/7691498/trip-singapore-detailed-info-singapore/7

I keep asking, why are we deceiving ourselves?

You elect or supported someone that has terrible history of drug, embezzlement as your president, and you are hoping that the country will be better.

Blacks are more concerned with their tribe being in control, even if the person is bad, than allowing another person with good record to be in control
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by Winning123: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
He is a turncoat nuisance. If his former principal was the president would he have made such a comment? They will deal with him you watch.

TemplarLandry:
Akande sounds funny.

Someone has turned a new leaf, no more unnecessary embellishments. @naptu2
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by starstaz(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
Freedom of expression, personal opinion and many more variant dey jaree even if your stand point is at variance to collective will. Kindly carry go with your point on trust level. Everyone must not be in the same direction, naija go dey too boring for that- the more the merrier.
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by Bukola94: 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Feintline:

There will be no chance to say , they didn't come and so we should not be held.

how is it Pastor Osinbajo fault ? What shame ? He contest ,he didn't win. If Buhari mean well,and he is preferred candidate,why didn't give him full support and make sure Prof become president.... Prof Yemi try is luck,but Nigeria politics is like a devil's power bank, the baddest, more dirty&wise politicians and cruel party will always win. Saints & gentlemen can't win in Nigeria election . Yaradua&Abiola were the gentle men(which some people will still counter) we ever had ,but we know how their stories end & how Nigerians quickly move on. That's life for powerful people who make life hard for masses but won't learn lesson from people who are no more today. Life is vanity, no matter how powerful, rich,fame&influential you are, the positive and negative effects or act while u are alive will live pass u and history and individuals will judge you by your good deeds and misdeeds.
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by BabaO2: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
naptu2:
Laolu Akande @akandeoj

See previous thread here: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande
You are not fit for such sensitive role, you can hardly divorce your public pronouncements from Osinbajo any longer considering the manner you and your principal were humbled out of office
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by omoiseselagba: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
Feintline:

Baba e ni kriminal.
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by LyfeJennings(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
Feintline:

Gbenu buruku soun
Terrorist oshi
Tinubu will preside over the Nigerian state and he will do it well
And THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT U OR ANY BLOODY PERSON OR GROUP OF PERSONS CAN DO ABOUT IT
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by Myer(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
Feintline:

He owes you no explanation or obligation since he was never your pastor.
His sheep that God gave him know him and they hear his voice.

Your lot already criminalised him under Buhari because you're already politically biased.
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by asanausana91: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tulsaguy:
Laolu obviously is still pained that Tinubu won his Boss at the primary. Akanbi is like water, 💦 which has no permanent enemy and will always find its way no matter what is on the way including Ellu P Peter, the rock. Water penetrates the rock & can even cuts metal into pieces. Check YouTube, water can cut iron-FACT!

Somehow, somewhere, something is working for Jagaban that no man can explain. He knew what he wanted since 1999. If you find any of his class of 1999 Governors that is still relevant politically today, such must have kept close affinity with Akanbi.

He understands the principle of delay gratification by offering his Senatorial ticket to Ganiyu in 2007, he knew that if he goes to Abuja, he will no longer be relevant in Lagos politics. He stayed put to guide his protege and consolidated his reign on Lagos politics.

When Atiku came running and wanted to become President at all cost against OBJ's wish, he found a reliable ally in Tinubu who offered his platform, the ACN for Adamawa political prostitute, Akanbi stayed underground. Atiku lost, but Tinubu's party was making inroads into the national consciousness from being a local party. Here is where parties like APGA & Kwankwoso party has failed.

When all hell broke lose against Muslim Muslim ticket in 2014, of course he wanted to be Buhari's vice, having studied Nigerian religious biases and fragility, he offered his post to an unknown Yemi Osinbajo, a pastor of one of the biggest denominations in Nigeria to deputise Buhari, whom the southern Christians as always seen as a terrorist apologists with Muslim/Northern agenda.

Prior to 2014, Buhari has contested severally and even vowed never to contest again, but Tinubu told him, ma worry, wa je President, a ma dibo, o ma wole.

Almost all of Tinubu's boys who worked with him politically are either Governors, Senators, Ministers, DG of one ministry or another today. Governor Badaru won't forget him in a hurry. He has no hatred for even all his former allies who went awol, cursed & abused to his face. He knows everyone is important, including Obanikoro & FFK.

But for Atiku, he has moved from PDP to ACN, ACN to PDP, PDP to APC & back to PDP. If you have a wife whose promiscuity rivals Atiku political prostitution, you go soon go meet your ancestor.

If you want to know the science of how Obi left PDP on the eve of PDP primary, call Pat Utomi, 080........he will tell you something about Tinubu. Had Obi remain in PDP, nothing could have stopped Atiku from becoming the President because Buhari destroyed APC's reputation and left nothing on his trail. Wike was to be, but couldn't rival Turaki financial muscle & connection.

If you want to know why the G5 blatantly refused to work for PDP, ask Seyi Makinde, Fayose, and Fayemi for the specs of hammer 🛠 used to ensure that the center never hold for PDP. You wonder why the 19 northern Governors stood for him and against their own Buhari during APC PRIMARY? Tinubu is a political juggernaut. Not even Jonathan's probe of his foreign accounts could stop him. He won everywhere.

No living politician in Nigeria dead or alive could have survived the onslaughts of Naira redesign, fuel scarcity, Adamu's choice of Lawan, Buhari's pandering towards Osinbajo as his successor, allegation of corruption, US drug case on the eve of a very important presidential election. Instead of all these to sink Jagaban, he has remained afloat and is enjoying the ride. All the negative publicity meant to derail and distract him, have all worked to accelerate his destiny. All the balablu pre-election has suddenly disappeared. Study Jagaban please.

He knew Buhari didn't want him to be President. Learning from Abiola's case, he played mumu card to the point of even bending sometimes to greet Buhari during public occasions. He understands the theory of stooping to conquer.

Akanbi's boys are in every arm of government from the Legislature to the executive to the judiciary. He has mentored so many great men. At least, 50% of these men will come good for him in times of need.

He is no saint however. What Nigerians should pray for is for him to use that brain for the betterment of 200m people.

when you finish writing this rubbish start trecking to your house since you can't afford the present transport fair.
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by Bimpe29: 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
Who cares?
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by omooba74(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
Thumbs up,I am so much in love with this your eloquent analysis.How I wish all those headless mobs gain one or more lessons from this instead of making endless noises on social media? Indeed ,ASIWAJU was and is still a political enigma in Nigeria politics,his kind of playing politics should be a lesson to all upcoming and present politicians.He is on top now,may GOD aids him to succeed as Nigeria President.I give it to him, he's a political master strategist...
Tulsaguy:
Laolu obviously is still pained that Tinubu won his Boss at the primary. Akanbi is like water, 💦 which has no permanent enemy and will always find its way no matter what is on the way including Ellu P Peter, the rock. Water penetrates the rock & can even cuts metal into pieces. Check YouTube, water can cut iron-FACT!

Somehow, somewhere, something is working for Jagaban that no man can explain. He knew what he wanted since 1999. If you find any of his class of 1999 Governors that is still relevant politically today, such must have kept close affinity with Akanbi.

He understands the principle of delay gratification by offering his Senatorial ticket to Ganiyu in 2007, he knew that if he goes to Abuja, he will no longer be relevant in Lagos politics. He stayed put to guide his protege and consolidated his reign on Lagos politics.

When Atiku came running and wanted to become President at all cost against OBJ's wish, he found a reliable ally in Tinubu who offered his platform, the ACN for Adamawa political prostitute, Akanbi stayed underground. Atiku lost, but Tinubu's party was making inroads into the national consciousness from being a local party. Here is where parties like APGA & Kwankwoso party has failed.

When all hell broke lose against Muslim Muslim ticket in 2014, of course he wanted to be Buhari's vice, having studied Nigerian religious biases and fragility, he offered his post to an unknown Yemi Osinbajo, a pastor of one of the biggest denominations in Nigeria to deputise Buhari, whom the southern Christians as always seen as a terrorist apologists with Muslim/Northern agenda.

Prior to 2014, Buhari has contested severally and even vowed never to contest again, but Tinubu told him, ma worry, wa je President, a ma dibo, o ma wole.

Almost all of Tinubu's boys who worked with him politically are either Governors, Senators, Ministers, DG of one ministry or another today. Governor Badaru won't forget him in a hurry. He has no hatred for even all his former allies who went awol, cursed & abused to his face. He knows everyone is important, including Obanikoro & FFK.

But for Atiku, he has moved from PDP to ACN, ACN to PDP, PDP to APC & back to PDP. If you have a wife whose promiscuity rivals Atiku political prostitution, you go soon go meet your ancestor.

If you want to know the science of how Obi left PDP on the eve of PDP primary, call Pat Utomi, 080........he will tell you something about Tinubu. Had Obi remain in PDP, nothing could have stopped Atiku from becoming the President because Buhari destroyed APC's reputation and left nothing on his trail. Wike was to be, but couldn't rival Turaki financial muscle & connection.

If you want to know why the G5 blatantly refused to work for PDP, ask Seyi Makinde, Fayose, and Fayemi for the specs of hammer 🛠 used to ensure that the center never hold for PDP. You wonder why the 19 northern Governors stood for him and against their own Buhari during APC PRIMARY? Tinubu is a political juggernaut. Not even Jonathan's probe of his foreign accounts could stop him. He won everywhere.

No living politician in Nigeria dead or alive could have survived the onslaughts of Naira redesign, fuel scarcity, Adamu's choice of Lawan, Buhari's pandering towards Osinbajo as his successor, allegation of corruption, US drug case on the eve of a very important presidential election. Instead of all these to sink Jagaban, he has remained afloat and is enjoying the ride. All the negative publicity meant to derail and distract him, have all worked to accelerate his destiny. All the balablu pre-election has suddenly disappeared. Study Jagaban please.

He knew Buhari didn't want him to be President. Learning from Abiola's case, he played mumu card to the point of even bending sometimes to greet Buhari during public occasions. He understands the theory of stooping to conquer.

Akanbi's boys are in every arm of government from the Legislature to the executive to the judiciary. He has mentored so many great men. At least, 50% of these men will come good for him in times of need.

He is no saint however. What Nigerians should pray for is for him to use that brain for the betterment of 200m people.

Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by enemyofprogress: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by Ademidd: 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Dittodat:
Who cares.
Mumu man is still pained that Osinbajo lost to Tinubu.
Do you even know the gate to Aso rock? Online agbero!
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by MrMcJay(m): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
As Obidients are blasting Osinbajo for congratulating Tinubu, APC supporters are blasting Osinbajo's spokesperson for not congratulating Tinubu.

If you congratulate, problem.
If you don't, problem.

Lesson: Don't strive to please everyone, always please yourself.
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by Femabol01: 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2023
Feintline:

You opinion does not matter. Keep calling people criminals; back to sender. Rubbish!
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by Godfullsam(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
Feintline:

Despite the fact that his former media aid has come out clear to say that he no longer speak on behalf of his former boss, you still have to insult PYO. What kind of a low lifer are you?

See, your concern should not be about the criminals in power, your major concern should be how you can deliver yourself from your primitive and hate-filled mind set.

Or, is Tinubu also responsible for your condition?

If your answer is yes, it means you are the worst hit by the Tinumbulative maladministration.
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by jaxxy(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:

they want to drag the ex constitutional vp again?
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by samuel9000: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
No be ur fault, na Osinbanjo give u liver to rude to elders
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by truthfinder319: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
You are pained.

President Bola Tinubu remains the Leader of Nigeria. His sterling presentation at G20 testifies to his uniqueness. Not in the class of the one who receives advice from mad man and supported by toxic children of hate

naptu2:
Laolu Akande @akandeoj

See previous thread here: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande
Re: I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande by truthfinder319: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
You ate pained.

President Bola Tinubu remains the Leader of Nigeria. His sterling presentation at G20 testifies to his uniqueness. Not in the class of the one who receives advice from mad man and supported by toxic children of hate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supplementary Elections: APC, PDP Battle For Two Gov, 94 Legislative Seats / Immigration Opens Another Passport Office In Lagos Today / Ozekhome: Fanning The Embers Of Disunity And Subjugation Of Igbo Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.