Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore (55973 Views)

Pictures From My Trip To Singapore / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by inspectorg(m): 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
Big aunty u don try for us abeg. Adon use 2 hours go Singapore come back.

Nice one Dear, God bless u.

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by civilserva: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:

Yes for Nigeria it my not applicable to other country visiting Singapore

I met with a Burundi lady she said she does not require any visa to visit Singapore she just book her flight down to Singapore I was surprised imagine Burundi. wink

You shouldn't be surprised
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Shantyken(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:
There are rules in Singapore that blow my mind

- shewing gum in public. Is prohibited
- feeding pigeons in public is prohibited
The above is to keep Singapore clean as the cleanest country in the world

Singapore is still using right hand wheel car and only the rich own a car because their government wants to discourage citizens from populating the city with cars and encourage then go by public transport therefore set a rule that your car should not be older than three years meaning you must change your car every three year to a brand new.
The country No send their citizens wink

If na nigeria now we go abuse government and swear for them join.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by 8stargeneral: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:
Street view near my hotel
This is amazing...very clean
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by 8stargeneral: 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:
This is monorail station it’s reminds me of former governor of River state Chibuike Amaechi Monorail in River state grin
monorail he used to scammed us cheesy
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Minsk24: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
grandstar:

Dark skinned Indians must have originated from Southern India. I won't be surprised if they are Tamil
Yes you are right... Tamil, kannada, Telugu and co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by 8stargeneral: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:
Now doing my shopping as I will soon return back to my dear country. This is a popular shopping area for gift back home
Are you from rivers state?
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Minsk24: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
JaskanFactor:

Dont be fooled , all Nigerian officials are working for oyinbo, and as far as oyinbo is concerned, corrupt officials are just what you need for place you want to destroy.

They run thier country and Nigeria, but the type of corruption they allow in Nigeria, they only allow 5% in thier country.
Do you get it now. The oyinbo want theifs and people who can sell thier mother everyday to be the ones running africa.
They go into European prisons to choose African leaders, thats where they found your current president

And anybody who is hard working and educated and might do good stuff for the nation like funso williams gets killed.
thats been going on for over 500 years with grave yards full of those who wanted to lead africa aright, and palaces full of those that want to destroy africa.
Stop all this rubbish u dy talk, the idea that in ,2023, the west is still controlling Africa is very stale, get sense and understand the mult-faceted issues affecting Africa ...
I wonder who is feeding u this nonsense ideas ...

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by 8stargeneral: 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:
You can only see clean cars in Singapore. Three year’s maximum use of car in Singapore
After using it for three years what will happen to the car...sale it off or what?
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Sprints3: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
These ones no carry Jesus for head oo look at home sane and crime free their society is unlike here where we parade charlatans disguising as pastors, self righteous people who are so insatiable and greedy that Satan sef dey learn.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by funkemary(f): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
I like the way you explored the land with details and beautiful pictures as a tourist. Have a safe trip back home
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by acorntree(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
PaulH07:

Hmmmm, I hope the Nigerian is not a scammer sha?

Sure. It will be one yahoo boy. She will cry last

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by mercy87(f): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
Hello Sis, is your remote work in the tech field? Can one get a remote work that is not tech?
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Heineken(m): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
PaulH07:

Hmmmm, I hope the Nigerian is not a scammer sha?
lol wetin you expect before bro? Lol
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by emmaodet: 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
Poverty na Bastard.

I have noticed for some time that most people going on vacation here are Ladies.
Even the tours have gone to in Benin rep, Omu resort and even the tour guide that took us there said ladies are mostly the ones doing tour which brings me to the question WHY? because the life of men are soooo saddled with bills.
Why a woman is thinking of vacation, a man is thinking of renting apartment with that same money, furnishing it, buying a car, family responsibilities, gf, in-laws etc just name it the bills long die that even when you have the money to go for vacation, one spirit go dey advise you for back say you better keep that money because one emergency bill wey you no forsee or plan go just pop up from somewhere.
And to be honest, they always pop up.

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by LandingistForum: 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
You want to earn money while you share your travel gist?
Check my signature 👇
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by greggng: 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:
I registered for walk tour in Chinatown with a tour guide company, we took 2 hours walk around the Chinatown with a tour guide
First picture is the guide, the man who took us around the town
Second picture is all tourists that registered with the tour company from different countries, Australia, Belgium, Americans and European, I'm the only African

Are you the beautiful black creature in the mist of this white creatures ?
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by iLegendd(m): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
Don't forget to visit Sentosa Island and Marina Bay. Two of my best places in SG.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by emmaodet: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2023
Africankel:

As an Alternative to invitation letters, you can get the Nigerian High Commission in Singapore (through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja) to write you an introduction letter. But there are certain conditions you must meet, as they need to ascertain you are Nigerian.

Hello bro. Please is this only for singapore or i can use this pattern for any country? canada, Uk etc? becuase agents wan carry me do shege for this visa wahala
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by iLegendd(m): 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
emmaodet:
Poverty na Bastard.

I have noticed for some time that most people going on vacation here are Ladies.
Even the tours have gone to in Benin rep, Omu resort and even the tour guide that took us there said ladies are mostly the ones doing tour which brings me to the question WHY? because the life of men are soooo saddled with bills.
Why a woman is thinking of vacation, a man is thinking of renting apartment with that same money, furnishing it, buying a car, family responsibilities, gf, in-laws etc just name it the bills long die that even when you have the money to go for vacation, one spirit go dey advise you for back say you better keep that money because one emergency bill wey you no forsee or plan go just pop up from somewhere.

Even after you manage to go on vacation as a man and post pictures online, instead of people commenting and walking away, they'll comment and bill you. If you refuse to oblige, you got yourself a new enemy and hater.

Men are in trouble. This is why most men prefer to be silent when they travel because any little show off will incur more billing and more haters.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by DareIt: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
Singapore is a beautiful country. Your pictures reminds me of my vacation there in 2017. I was at almost every location you posted. Make sure to visit Sentosa Island. Enjoy your stay!
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by emmaodet: 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
iLegendd:

Even after you manage to go on vacation as a man and post pictures online, instead of people commenting and walking away, they'll comment and bill you. If you refuse to oblige, you got yourself a new enemy and hater.

Men are in trouble. This is why most men prefer to be silent when they travel because any little show off will incur more billing and more haters.

grin grin grin grin

You are right bro.

That is another angle you see it from.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Akatta(m): 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof Why hiding your face? Show us your face let's see you and tell us if you're married or single so that we can applypost=123207761:
Currently at work.
I haven’t seen any black people on the road wink
Some of them have strong Chinese accent when try to communicate in English
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by mAskA78(m): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
I have seen all about singapore and thanks to OP however please is there anyone who can tell me more about HONG KONG?
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Silentgroper(m): 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
acorntree:

Sure. It will be one yahoo boy. She will cry last
lol .. yahoo boys that tells his client he's from Nigeria ,delta asaba..

it's either you're joking or you don't know how yahoo works

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Chingyyy878: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
emmaodet:
Poverty na Bastard.

Bro, I swear this your post na 💯 true. I don dey plan to travel to east Africa or any other nice places around for vacations for a long time but anytime I remember say bills full ground I go just cancel everything.

How this your tours dey be, you dey organize am with friends/family or what ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by chocboi78(m): 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
davodyguy:

My plan was to visit Singapore last December, but I don't have anyone to write letter of introduction and someone was asking for ridiculous amount. Hence, I opted for Italy.

How did you get a Singaporean to write you a letter of invitation?
how did the Italy application go?
Tried booking and appointment for visa application in Abuja but no slot is available. The hustlers outside were suggesting I pay 100k for a walk in
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by muhammadhan19: 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nice thread.... Thumbs up op
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by emmaodet: 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chingyyy878:

Bro, I swear this your post na 💯 true. I don dey plan to travel to east Africa or any other nice places around for vacations for a long time but anytime I remember say bills full ground I go just cancel everything.

How this your tours dey be, you dey organize am with friends/family or what ?

Yes. I joined some our/event/hangout groups on WhatsApp that upload their programs for the month.
One is organizing Lebanon for 1.5m now. 1 week including flight and accommodation. Omoh... See how people dey pay for this kind Tinubu time.
Walahi... poverty na Bastard
Others have house parties for the month, La campaign Tropicana, Benin rep by naija explorer etc

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Timblogga: 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:
Singapore is mixture of Indians, Chinese and Indonesia. They are white skin but few black people here are Indian with dark skin color
are they racist towards blacks especially Africans?
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Chingyyy878: 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
emmaodet:

Yes. I joined some our/event/hangout groups on WhatsApp that upload their programs for the month.
One is organizing Lebanon for 1.5m now. 1 week including flight and accommodation. Omoh... See how people dey pay for this kind Tinubu time.
Walahi... poverty na Bastard
Others have house parties for the month, La campaign Tropicana, Benin rep by naija explorer etc

No matter how poor the Nigeria economy be, E no fit affect everyone.. lol

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by emmaodet: 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chingyyy878:

No matter how poor the Nigeria economy be, E no fit affect everyone.. lol

Sure bro. Sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) / Yahaya Bello, Commuters Trapped In Deadlocked Traffic On Abuja-Lokoja Expressway / Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.