Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked (25792 Views)

How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? / Michigan Manager Sacked For Callous Texts To Mom Whose Son Is On Life Support / Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by lagosrd: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
Do you watch news at all to see how the security agencies battle criminal cases every single day , ranging from homicide to all manners of wickedness. If you doubt me . Visit one police station and ask for advice on how to relate with people. I am sure they will give you a handout you can never exhaust due to experience they see everyday.

The country we live here at times , can be wicked. I just asked about a manager working in one of the popular malls around living close to one of my client and I was told they killed him last year.

Being too strict and non diplomatic may set you against you life. Be careful, apply wisdom and watch your back.

1 Like

Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by Xkale1996(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
Onpoint1010:

I am, thank you.

I caught him recently stealing ice cream from the ice cream vendor, a third party unit operating in the business.
toh u see

If you keep allowing him
If someone caught him one day

He will say
You know about it

Better report him
Before him go put you inside problem

1 Like

Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by Hamachi(f): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
lagosrd:
Just be careful out there, evil flies around. Don't be too sticky and rigid so that you won't find yourself in the grave.

The country we live here at times , can be wicked. I just asked about a manager working in one of the popular malls around living close to one ofy client and I was told they killed him last year without any traces right in his house.

Being too strict and non diplomatic may set you against you life. Be careful, apply wisdom and watch your back.
is this some Nollywood movies of some sort?
Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by Hamachi(f): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
TheAlchemist:
Was it Justrite at jakande gate bustop Ejigbo, I bought 3 pieces of chicken pie, not a shred of chicken in any of the pies. Someone in the store is stealing the chicken, meant for their customers.
How did you know this? Where you a former employee?
Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by Hamachi(f): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
Slurity:
LEARN TO TALK LESS ON NAIRALAND. YOU WILL BE SHOCKED TO KNOW THAT MORE THAN HALF OF THE PEOPLE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ARE HERE
hmmmm
Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by lagosrd: 6:59am On Sep 13, 2023
Hamachi:
is this some Nollywood movies of some sort?

If you think so. Just be careful and God will continue to protect us all.
Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by Hamachi(f): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2023
shocked
lagosrd:

If you think so. Just be careful and God will continue to protect us all.
Humans are heartless.

1 Like

Re: Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked by Onpoint1010: 2:05am On Sep 18, 2023
Xkale1996:
toh u see

If you keep allowing him
If someone caught him one day

He will say
You know about it

Better report him
Before him go put you inside problem

Thanks for the advice but, I have left the organization.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers / How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? / How Are You Developing Yourself In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.