Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To (36613 Views)

DSS Takes Over Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgment On Nnamdi Kanu / David Lyon: Justice Mary Odili's Judgment Is Causing Tension In Bayelsa / BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by bionixs: 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
Higherthan:
Una go explain tire, a winner is a winner, una go lament tire..

Go on soun jagaban of Africa 🌍
that Jagaban will kill you , if you are not careful the way you support gross illegality.

I don’t see you surviving this crooked tenure you support
Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by Newton2024: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
israelmao:
Here's how Tinubu stealthily and fictitiously plotted his presidential graph:
Tinubu bought over delegates at APC presidential primary
Tinubu bought over INEC
Tinubu bought over some voters
Tinubu also succeeded in buying over the judiciary
This is what is called criminal state capture. The criminal has criminally captured Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by bionixs: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
LibertyRep:
Wait o, didn't a member of Tinubu's team said PDP got the first copy? This has to be determined and sorted.

If PDP got the first copy without the contentious header, then this would amount to denigrating the PEPC by a sore looser.
you were born without any brain cell
Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
izonborn098:
Sorry it is coming late jagaban'' congrat on ur well deserved victory at tribunal and supreme court in advance..

Are you a fool, or are you a fool that you see gross criminality and you support it ?
Again I ask, are you a fool ?
Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by starstaz(m): 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
blowjohn:
What we want is make price if fuel come down

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👍

1 Like

Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by masseratti: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
Majesty7:

Can't people be arrested and jailed for spreading false information? I think Atiku's legal team should be arrested and made to pay heavily for this. I NEVER thought Atiku could be this daft. Why is he acting stupid? Is his legal team working with Obi's? Because they are also an upgraded lunatics grin
exactly my thoughts, the rate this aide are pushing misinformation out because of their salaries is alarming, I see no reason why this Atiku aide should not be held in contempt of court, for insinuating what is obvious, this is someone scanning his own copy, inserting his name on the copy to show it is his, so what's all the fuss all about? After deceiving Atiku to collect billions from him for legal fees is propaganda fees the next round?

3 Likes

Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by Diligence: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
Busted! Nigeria is gone UNDER APC/Tinubu.

Nigerians: Take your destiny in your own hands!
Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by Jonjam269: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
Fake news from Dubai landlord agents. The fake news has been debunked already. Case closed
Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by Quodseverismete: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
Arapmoi22:
Ignorance on display.

Any of Atiku and Obi can get their own copy watermarked if demanded by them.
I know they will never try to present their own copy because they need to keep their ignorant followers in their ignorance.

I am however happy that they always get caught up in the web of treachery they employed to deceive their followers.

Many of these who had never worked in an international company do not know that "you can print out a document from a printer, and watermark it as you like"

Many haven't seen such printers before. Not to talk of knowing this can be done while converting MS words to pdf.

You mean after printing the judgment with Tinubu legal team,s printer they then took it to PEPT for stamping and signing at the Trabunal office, do you know the meaning of Certified true copy?, The author of that Judgment document is THE PEPT and so it must bear the letter head, stamp , seriel or documentation number and signature of the Court registrar or her allied all in original copy not photocopy or print out. You in an attempt to defend nonsense, you ended up exposing your high level of ignoramus.
Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by Newton2024: 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
Revolution2022:
The judiciary is a rubber-stamp to Tinubu.
Under Jonathan, Tinubu was controlling the judiciary. How much more now.
Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by Jackiedemie(m): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2023
PHIPEX:
The judiciary has become a disappointment and an embarrassment.

Anyone with a small IT skill knows a Doc header can only be inserted to a soft copy. Since when did they start giving original Certified True Copy of a Court judgement in PDF format?? If you gave them a soft copy, how come you stamped and signed on same doc?

If you insert this kind of header to a CTC then it is no longer a true copy of the judgement because it has been modified and this same Appeal court will capitalise on it to dismiss a weighty petition. Something is certainly fishy here

Those ones are for lawyers personal copies not official CTC, secondary watermark or letterhead can be scanned in a document before circulating.
Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by delpee(f): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ignorance is a terrible disease! It's wise to ask questions to clarify issues before coming forth to make noise.

I read elsewhere that the judgement was scanned to the different lawyers who are supposed to report back to their Clients. The lawyer obviously chose to print it out and marked it with his letterhead/office stamp.

1 Like

Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by Arapmoi22: 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
Quodseverismete:

You mean after printing the judgment with Tinubu legal team,s printer they then took it to PEPT for stamping and signing at the Trabunal office, do you know the meaning of Certified true copy?, The author of that Judgment document is THE PEPT and so it must bear the letter head, stamp , seriel or documentation number and signature of the Court registrar or her allied all in original copy not photocopy or print out. You in an attempt to defend nonsense, you ended up exposing your high level of ignoramus.

You can ask for a CTC watermarked for you.

Appeal court clerk's office can watermark this for you. It makes it your copy that no one else can manipulate.

You can get pdf soft copy of the judgement and watermark it by yourself.

These are simple things to do. However, I know many of our ignorant youths don't know.

See sample done few minutes ago.

1 Like

Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by Arapmoi22: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2023
delpee:
Ignorance is a terrible disease! It's wise to ask questions to clarify issues before coming forth to make noise.

I read elsewhere that the judgement was scanned to the different lawyers who are supposed to report back to their Clients. The lawyer obviously chose to print it out and marked it with his letterhead/office stamp.

Ignorance reeks among Nigerians.
That is why most beat chests that they know everything without knowing anything.
The youths are the worst.

1 Like

Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by izonborn098(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
IamaNigerianGuy:

Are you a fool or are you a fool that you see gross criminality and you support it ?
Again I ask, are you a fool ?
now rate ur imbecility from 99 to 100..
Must u force people to like beer thief obi by force.. Haba
Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by Larryndelaw: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
This OBIDIENT and.Atiku always looking for some nonsense after the judgement. What else
Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by esosuo: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
tishbite42:

Header, not watermark
Header or water mark what ever you call it , that is not the original document , it was scanned and inputted there to show that it is their copy , the mistake they made is not using it to cross the page like they do traditionally so the blind can see and person no go need explain tire because atiku go sack these aids last last for this disgrace

1 Like

Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by garfield1: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
israelmao:
Here's how Tinubu stealthily and fictitiously plotted his presidential graph:
Tinubu bought over delegates at APC presidential primary
Tinubu bought over INEC
Tinubu bought over some voters
Tinubu also succeeded in buying over the judiciary

How did he buy delegates
Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by garfield1: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
HNICEARTH:

APC got the copy of the judgement first. That's why the copy flying around was the one carrying the TPLT header. Not until after 24hrs before the petitioners got their's

Shey I told you tinubu will win
Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by Shikini: 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
Terrible
Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by IamAsiri: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2023
Higherthan:
Una go explain tire, a winner is a winner, una go lament tire..

Go on soun jagaban of Africa 🌍

O ma se o. E mi yo ninu iya grin.
Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by APCNig: 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
LibertyRep:
Wait o, didn't a member of Tinubu's team said PDP got the first copy? This has to be determined and sorted.

If PDP got the first copy without the contentious header, then this would amount to denigrating the PEPC by a sore looser.

They are getting the Judiciary angry more and more, the Supreme Court will just throw away their case even without looking into it. And there is nothing they (PDP and LP) can do about it.
Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by bdon12: 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's aide to PEPC

Jagaban jst approved d realease,they forgot to remove his logo
Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by kcbaba007: 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
Because Tinubu the mandate thief, drug pedlar through fashola wrote the judgement for the judges to just come and read....
Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by CSTRR: 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
Judolisco:
Atiku should kindly include it in its next appeal to the supreme court of justice.... Since na from social media una dey get ginger from....
Them ask una how u take win election.... U say u get 25% for FCT, u say dem nominate shettima twice..... Now na to talk say d ctc judgement printout get tinubu counsel letterhead
You talk too much for a supporter of a man that won by only one million vote even with excess rigging, and lost in both the commercial and administrative capitals of the country.

If outsiders hear you, they would think tinubu is as popular as Nelson Mandela or Barack Obama.

1 Like

Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by Tipster07: 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2023
yang:
Nigeria is a zoo

The court appeal was bribed to deliver judgement in favour of Thiefiinubu

Zoo people
This is more reason I know Obi did not win anything for the past 3 years these are the lines we have been hearing from a certain set of pple then is it not m#dness to think the pple you have been calling zoo and Animal voted for your candidate?zoo and and Animal did not vote your presumed human being ,they voted for the zoo Nd Animal like them and he won fair & square
So just ger that into your skull the pple you called zoo and Animal will never vote anyperson from your side and they will never win in the zoo unless they get thier own country which is a dream that will never come through
Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by DDYLO: 12:06am On Sep 10, 2023
Justice is suppose to have a social and moral content. Somebody was advocating grapping and running away with power and there are evidences to show that such has happened and you are asking the petitioner to prove and even at that you say it is not substantial. Where is the morality our religions are teaching us? How can somebody with all traces of dishonesty become a leader in a decent socie ty? Nigeria is certainly not a decent society when what matters most is money and not morals.
Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by HNICEARTH: 12:24am On Sep 10, 2023
garfield1:

Shey I told you tinubu will win

I never disputed Tinubu winning. He wins or not, the truth is that his credentials were forged. He has only been vindicated in the eyes of the law but truth remains it is what it is. Judgement is different from justice.
Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by garfield1: 12:25am On Sep 10, 2023
HNICEARTH:

I never disputed Tinubu winning. He wins or not, the truth is that his credentials were forged. He has only been vindicated in the eyes of the law but truth remains it is what it is. Judgement is different from justice.

The law is what matters not what you say or think
Re: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To by HNICEARTH: 12:31am On Sep 10, 2023
garfield1:

The law is what matters not what you say or think

"He has only been vindicated in the eyes of the law but truth remains it is what it is. Judgement is different from justice."

Read again, it's not about what I say or think. It's about the truth. What I say or think is irrelevant but truth cannot be wished away even with procured favorable judgement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) / Nigerian Navy Presidential Fleet Review 2023 / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.