Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion (6231 Views)

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by helinues: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2023
Kingozymandias:

It is the way of you Kafirs is it not?

Which radarada is this one talking about?
Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by dododawa1: 10:35am On Sep 10, 2023
Old news
But
Reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by TheSuperX(m): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2023
You will hardly see rich men doing this, only poor f**ls. I spit on their graves, what a waste.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by Legalaffairs(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2023
arantess:

You are a very stupid and foolish fellow
Stop provoking Igbos or I go dey return fire

You tribe and father in particular is a simp

Stop giving that crab an attention. Just ignore that depressed soul. Igbo envy and jealousy have arrested the development of his entire generation. Till his depressed mind drives him nuts or to the noose, we will be watching.
Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by 7bucklife: 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
Simple men died. Why do igbo men both poor,middle class and rich worship their wives. Why igbo would marry igbo. Is that not death

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by wonder233: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
The end part of the narrative is fictitious, nobody died. It wasn't even close to that. My coursemate stays on that street, they were the ones that eventually went to separate the fight. No serious injuries, the blood
you see were just from surface bruises.
edogu:
I remember reading about this incident from someone's page on Facebook. It's an old video depicting an incident that took place during the covid-19 sit-at- home in Onitsha in 2020.

According to the gist, wife A and wife B, were cussing each other. Wife A insulted Wife B using her personal issues with her husband. One of which is her ( Wife B) regular fight with her husband.

The husband of wife B, angered by that insult, moved to beat up wife A.

The husband of wife A in return made a move to also defend his wife and that was how the whole fight issue started.

At the beginning, the members of that compound, made every effort to separate them but seeing their determination to keep up with the fight allowed them to fight on.

They fought each other with every weapon they could lay their hands on. By the time the whole fight was over, the two men were brutally injured.

While rushing them to the hospital, one died on his way while the other died at the hospital.

The essence of the narration was for men to be careful on how they dabble into women's issues.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by Benwallt(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
Billionaires living in squalor fighting to death over bleeped up pussy. This particular tribe can't be redeemed

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by edogu(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
wonder233:
The end part of the narrative is fictitious, nobody died. It wasn't even close to that. My coursemate stays on that street, they were the ones that eventually went to separate the fight. No serious injuries, the blood
you see were just from surface bruises.
I wasn't there when the incident took place. My conclusion like I pointed out earlier was based on someone else's account of which everyone who commented on his post attested to.

I dont know if you actually watched the video but I did and believe me it was terrible. The two parties fought with chairs and every other thing they can lay their hands on.
Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by creativehubb: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
Testetorones.
Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by VaginaAcademic: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
The link is not available can someone post a new link please
Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by effido666: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
Oooh this video again .....I av been looking for this video of two foolish men dat fought to death because of their wives or girl friends .....thanks to d person who posted it again after few yrs back
Kingsnairaland:
Two men fought to death over wife's issues
. Watch on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUXN7lftkFE
Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by wonder233: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
The everyone attesting to it are simply reinforcing the fictitious sensationalism someone put out there. That fight ended without anyone sustaining any serious injury. That is an eye witness account
edogu:

I wasn't there when the incident took place. My conclusion like I pointed out earlier was based on someone else's account of which everyone who commented on his post attested to.

I dont know if you actually watched the video but I did and believe me it was terrible. The two parties fought with chairs and every other thing they can lay their hands on.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
The link is not available can someone post a new link please
click on the website YouTube link it working.
Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by Helgreenluv(m): 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
Old video. It happened almost 3 years ago
Re: Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
Russia is our sacred state,
Russia is our beloved country.
A mighty will, great glory -
Your dignity for all time!

Be glorified, our free Fatherland,
The age-old union of fraternal peoples,
Ancestor-given wisdom of the people!
Be glorified, country! We are proud of you!

From the southern seas to the polar edge
Our forests and fields are spread out.
You are the only one in the world! You are the only one -
the native land so kept by God!

A wide scope for dreams and for life
The coming years open to us.
We are given strength by our fidelity to the Fatherland.
So it was, so it is and it will always be so!

Russia anthem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Should Be Careful With The Rape Card / Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility / Wickedness: Little Boy Killed By Hanging By An Unknown Person (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.