Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

How Long Does It Take To Get A House Of Your Own In Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Long Does It Take To Get A House Of Your Own In Abroad (716 Views)

Nigerian Couple Buys A House 2 And Half Years Of Moving To UK. / How Long Does Embassy Keep Record Of Visa Denial / Should I Invest In Nigeria Or Wait Until I Get A Permanent Stay In Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take To Get A House Of Your Own In Abroad by Englishisamust: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
I see many people relocating, how long does it take to own a house in abroad..let say you are capable, or if you have gotten your own house. Share your experience. I'm not talking about rented house. The house you bought with your money....
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A House Of Your Own In Abroad by iamtardey: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2023
If you own a house there you’re a big fish I can imagine
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A House Of Your Own In Abroad by AlphaNugget(m): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2023
Mortage mehn, ever heard of that? Ohh, you living in Nigeria

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A House Of Your Own In Abroad by iamtardey: 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
AlphaNugget:
lol
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A House Of Your Own In Abroad by Englishisamust: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2023
AlphaNugget:

Have not, can u educate me on this?? I want to learn!!
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A House Of Your Own In Abroad by AlphaNugget(m): 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2023
Englishisamust:

Have not, can u educate me on this?? I want to learn!!
Use your data mate!! Google ain't gonna fu**k ur ass if you use it.

How did I end up in the thread of a lazy person who wishes to own a house undecided

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A House Of Your Own In Abroad by Englishisamust: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
AlphaNugget:

How did I end up in the thread of a lazy person who wishes to own a house undecided

Ok thanks
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A House Of Your Own In Abroad by Spanishmilf(m): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
AlphaNugget:

Lmfaooo
Rude and funny same time
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A House Of Your Own In Abroad by ednut1(m): 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
Englishisamust:
I see many people relocating, how long does it take to own a house in abroad..let say you are capable, or if you have gotten your own house. Share your experience. I'm not talking about rented house. The house you bought with your money....
average salary for a good job is about 75k to 120k a year. In usa and Canada. That 100k after tax is 75k. The average house in Canada is like 300k to 1m depending on the province. Where will you get money to buy outrightly Na mortgage things o. You will have to drop downpayment of 5% minimum sha. People typically pay their mortgages over 15 to 25 years
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A House Of Your Own In Abroad by JeffreyJunior: 12:03am On Sep 10, 2023
If you have cash, you can land in US today and buy a home tomorrow naa.

But if you wan go the mortgage route, then you need good credit to get good rate and good credit means good financial history in the States.

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A House Of Your Own In Abroad by rinzaugustine: 2:45am On Sep 10, 2023
ednut1:
average salary for a good job is about 75k to 120k a year. In usa and Canada. That 100k after tax is 75k. The average house in Canada is like 300k to 1m depending on the province. Where will you get money to buy outrightly Na mortgage things o. You will have to drop downpayment of 5% minimum sha. People typically pay their mortgages over 15 to 25 years
Not totally true for US. Some programs like NACA, VA program and co does not require a down payment and sometimes they require credit scores as low as 530. The major dissuader to people buying houses now is the high interest rates

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A House Of Your Own In Abroad by Ssathugit: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2023
Had some financial difficulties, my friends suggest using midland mortgage. I would like to hear any feedback about this company. Can I trust it or not? Friends are friends and the opinion of strangers is always valuable.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A House Of Your Own In Abroad by Englishisamust: 11:42am On Oct 22, 2023
Ssathugit:
Had some financial difficulties, my friends suggest using midland mortgage. I would like to hear any feedback about this company. Can I trust it or not? Friends are friends and the opinion of strangers is always valuable.

I will urge u to create a thread for it, this a dead thread already!!

(1) (Reply)

TLS Center Port Harcourt Shows ‘no Slots Available.’ Help!! / Uk Visa Details / Price E-passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.