Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Best Route To Kaduna From Ijebu Ode, Ogun State. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Route To Kaduna From Ijebu Ode, Ogun State. (221 Views)

Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) / Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) / Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Route To Kaduna From Ijebu Ode, Ogun State. by dotuntough: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
hi goodevening house.
i'm currently based in ijebu ode, ogun state. i need to visit kaduna in 2weeks time.
the people around me are suggesting i move to ibadan from my base, then look for a bus going to Abuja(from here i'll easily get KD bus), but i just want a direct bus to KD without alighting and boarding again. i'm conversant with lagos, i'll easily get a direct bus from Mazamaza, iddo(oyingbo) and jibowu. but the stress of heading to Lagos from my base with luggages is huge. i need suggestion on the best route to take. thank you.
Re: Best Route To Kaduna From Ijebu Ode, Ogun State. by Bioboy1213(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
You can book ticket with any of this companies online, Delta Express, Landstar Express, Welfare Express E.t.c, then wait at Shagamu interchange/Ogere toll gate to be pickup,you don't need to goto Lagos to board.
Re: Best Route To Kaduna From Ijebu Ode, Ogun State. by dotuntough: 11:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
ok...Thank you, i'll give it a try.
but do you think heading to ibadan is a good idea?
Re: Best Route To Kaduna From Ijebu Ode, Ogun State. by dotuntough: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2023
Bioboy1213:
You can book ticket with any of this companies online, Delta Express, Landstar Express, Welfare Express E.t.c, then wait at Shagamu interchange/Ogere toll gate to be pickup,you don't need to goto Lagos to board.

i spoke with their customer care(Delta express/welfare express), they said it either i board from iddo or agege... they do not stop at shagamu.
Re: Best Route To Kaduna From Ijebu Ode, Ogun State. by Bioboy1213(m): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2023
dotuntough:

i spoke with their customer care(Delta express/welfare express), they said it either i board from iddo or agege... they do not stop at shagamu.
try Landstar Express, they've picked me up at Ogere toll gate before.

1 Like

Re: Best Route To Kaduna From Ijebu Ode, Ogun State. by dotuntough: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2023
Bioboy1213:
try Landstar Express, they've picked me up at Ogere toll gate before.

ok... thank you, i'll try them.

(1) (Reply)

Asaba, Delta State International Airport / Please I Need Help With My New Online Passport Application / Good Day All, Pls My Kid Bro Has His Study Visa Approved. Is He Also Required To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.