Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Hear Bishop Oyedepo Has An Important Announcement To Make this evening - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hear Bishop Oyedepo Has An Important Announcement To Make this evening (392 Views)

I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound / Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hear Bishop Oyedepo Has An Important Announcement To Make this evening by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
Guys,

There is mid week service tonight by 6PM at all lagos zonal centers

if you dont know the nearest one, DM Me or search for domi stream on youtube and watch

CONGRATULATIONS, u are starting your month well grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hear Bishop Oyedepo Has An Important Announcement To Make this evening by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
Guys,
I hear Bishop wants to announce something important tomorrow. That MOG no dey announce any how things..I must be there grin grin grin grin. Bolade oshodi in front of arena is were I would wait for d bus to canananland

Keep wondering what will be announced grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
You mean your god is making an announcement tomorrow? Why should we who see him for the thief ---- who comes to steal, to kill and destroy ---- that he is, care? undecided
Re: I Hear Bishop Oyedepo Has An Important Announcement To Make this evening by AllenSpencer: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
It’s just a ploy to lure you all to church so you can give offerings.
Re: I Hear Bishop Oyedepo Has An Important Announcement To Make this evening by Maynman: 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You mean your god is aking an announcement tomorrow? Why should we who see him for the thief ---- who comes to steal, to kill and destroy ---- that he is, care? undecided
Did the OP tag you?
You are a nobody, Who cares if you care?

2 Likes

Re: I Hear Bishop Oyedepo Has An Important Announcement To Make this evening by Kobojunkie: 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
AllenSpencer:
It’s just a ploy to lure you all to church so you can give offerings.
..vows..seeds...first fruits...tithes. Xmas and new year is around the corner and money is needed to pay for even new private Jets. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Hear Bishop Oyedepo Has An Important Announcement To Make this evening by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2023
Guys,

I hear Bishop wants to announce something important tomorrow. That MOG no dey announce any how things..I must be there grin grin grin grin. Bolade oshodi in front of arena is were I would wait for d bus to canananland

Keep wondering what will be announced grin cheesy
Re: I Hear Bishop Oyedepo Has An Important Announcement To Make this evening by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
Guys,

I hear Bishop wants to announce something important this evening at the mod week service.That MOG no dey announce any how things..ensure you attend the mid week service tonight at your nearest zonal centre or district or watch online at domi stream on YouTube..
Re: I Hear Bishop Oyedepo Has An Important Announcement To Make this evening by LordReed(m): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
Guys,

I hear Bishop wants to announce something important this evening at the mod week service.That MOG no dey announce any how things..ensure you attend the mid week service tonight at your nearest zonal centre or district or watch online at domi stream on YouTube..

He's still announcing for the past 2 days?
Re: I Hear Bishop Oyedepo Has An Important Announcement To Make this evening by jaephoenix(m): 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
LordReed:

He's still announcing for the past 2 days?
The thing tire me. Didn't they give him enough money in the previous announcement? Why disturb us again?
Re: I Hear Bishop Oyedepo Has An Important Announcement To Make this evening by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Guys,

if you dont know the nearest one, DM Me or search for domi stream on youtube and watch

CONGRATULATIONS, u are starting your month well smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Hear Bishop Oyedepo Has An Important Announcement To Make this evening by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

The thing tire me. Didn't they give him enough money in the previous announcement? Why disturb us again?
when you die untimely, people will say GOD why..they did not know careless talkers never ever live long ..smh
Re: I Hear Bishop Oyedepo Has An Important Announcement To Make this evening by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Guys,

CONGRATULATIONS, u are starting your month well

(1) (Reply)

My Testimony From Commanding The Day Midnight Prayer Dunamis / The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday / I AM- The Resurrection And The Life Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.