Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Organ Harvester(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Organ Harvester(photo) (2161 Views)

Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand / Anambra State: Meet SP Princess Killer Corp And The Female Organ Harvester / Exposed: Meet Anambra State Killer Corp And Organ Harvester, Patrick Agbazue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Organ Harvester(photo) by enemyofprogress: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
If you have ever been operated upon by Doctor Noah Kekere, or you have had surgery at Murna Clinic and Maternity, Jos, Plateau State, chances are high that you are currently living without one of your vital organs in your body. Because Doctor Noah Kekere must have harvested and sold a vital organ in your body, in the guise of him conducting surgery on you. Not to talk of those who must have died from complications after their organs were harvested without their families knowing the cause of their death.

Mrs Kayinde Busari is married to Mr Kamaru Busari, & their union is blessed with four children. They are both based in Jos plateau state Nigeria.

In 2017, it was discovered that she had appendicitis, so an appendectomy was scheduled for her. It is worthy to note that Mrs Busari has never gone under the knife before. She has not had a surgery before. Her 4 kids were all through natural childbirth. Not one single Cesarean-section.

On the date of her surgery, the operating doctor, Noah Kekere, spent over 7hours in the theater with her, conducting appendix operation on her to the dismay of her family members. But they are not medical doctors, so they had little or no suspicion/worries. She was eventually discharged from Murna clinic and maternity by Doctor Noah Kekere to go home.

But 6 months after her discharge, she started having pains around the right side of her belly, as well as weakness. She went back to the clinic where she had her surgery, to the same doctor Noah Kekere. He checked her, & gave her drugs to relieve the pains. But the pains kept coming on & off, while Dr was giving pain killers. It became too severe & excruciating as the years goes by. But Dr Noah Kekere was always giving her pain relieve drugs for temporary cure.

In 2023, Mrs Kahinde Busari decided to seek alternative cure, since the private clinic she was using has not found a lasting cure to the pains she has been having. She went to Jos university teaching hospital (JUTH) for a proper and better medical check up.

On Monday 4th of September 2023, a scan was conducted on her, to see what could have been responsible for the persistent pains around that area. When the Scan result came out, Mrs Kahinde Busari was shocked when the Doctor at (JUTH) who was attending to her asked her if she was aware that an organ has been removed from her body. She answered nope, that she is not aware. The doctor now informed her that her Kidney on the right side of her belly is missing. The same side Dr Noah Kekere claimed to have removed appendix. She burst into tears, because she has never gone through the knife before, not even during childbirth, so how on earth will her kidney just disappear from her body 😭

Her husband Mr Kamaru Busari was immediately informed of the development. He went straight to the police @PoliceNG, got some officers to arrest Doctor Noah Kekere at Murna Clinic and Maternity, Jos, Plateau state.

When the Scan result was presented to Dr Noah, he interpreted it but denied to have been responsible in the harvesting of Mrs Kahinde Busari's kidney.

But to clear all doubts, another CT scan was recommended & done on Mrs Busari on the 5th of September 2023. When the result came out, it was indeed confirmed that her right kidney was harvested. Dr Noah Kekere has now agreed to have harvested Mrs Kahinde Busari's kidney, but is now blaming the devil over his actions.

He is also trying to kill the matter through the backdoor with cash. @PoliceNG must not kill this case, no matter the level of bribe or persuasion. Dr Noah Kekere is a criminal, & must be treated as one. Only God knows how many of his victims he has killed intentionally, to conceal evidence. Only God knows how many of his victims that has died of complications, without their families knowing that their organs were harvested.

I call on all Nigerians to lend a voice to Mrs Kahinde Busari, for justice to prevail. I call on the @MDCNOfficial @Fmohnigeria @NigeriaGov, the Plateau state government and the Governor of Plateau state Caleb Mutfwang, to take action.

Who is next to lose his or her organ?

2 Likes

Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by DCmaverick(m): 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
He looks evil

2 Likes

Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by helinues: 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
Evil doctor

His evil act is not kekere but Nla

3 Likes

Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by Greatkenny2: 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
So terrible... This reminds me of an american girl that went to Brazil for BBL but got her organs harvested.... Some doctors are heartless.

2 Likes

Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by gaby(m): 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2023
His face screamssss evil...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by 43Ronin: 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
see as d idiot resemble helinanus

2 Likes

Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by AntiMarxist: 1:07am On Sep 10, 2023
This world no be am

Too many demons roaming.
Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by Malroux: 5:16am On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:
Evil doctor

His evil act is not kekere but Nla
Do you want to work at the hospital?

1 Like

Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by helinues: 5:17am On Sep 10, 2023
Malroux:
Do you want to work at the hospital?

Stop this madness of years of trolling.

Can't you see your sanity is already in comatose

2 Likes

Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by Malroux: 5:20am On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:

Stop this madness of years of trolling.

Can't you see your sanity is already in comatose
I'm doing the Lord's work. Making people to be responsible in life.

2 Likes

Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by helinues: 5:22am On Sep 10, 2023
Malroux:
I'm doing the Lord's work. Making people to be responsible in life.

And the lord told you to be deliberately running mad on NL. Would a productive person engage in the futile efforts below?

Abi if the below screenshots is not madness, then tell us what it is then

1 Like

Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by Malroux: 5:23am On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:

And the lord told you to be deliberately running mad on NL. Would a productive person engage in the futile efforts below?

Abi if the below screenshots is not madness, then tell us what it is then
You won't understand now. You'll appreciate me later when you become useful in life. For now get a job and earn a living.
Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by helinues: 5:25am On Sep 10, 2023
Malroux:
You won't understand now. You'll appreciate me later when you become useful in life. For now get a job and earn a living.

Okay.

Continue wasting your life and time away then.

Person wey need meaningful life dey advise others.

Indeed, wonders don Shellac. You have stopped reasoning logically.

1 Like

Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by Malroux: 5:26am On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:

Okay.

Continue wasting your life and time away then.

Person wey need meaningful life dey advise others.

Indeed, wonders don Shellac. You have stopped reasoning logically.
Will you accept my job offer if I offer you employment?
Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by helinues: 5:27am On Sep 10, 2023
Malroux:
Will you accept my job offer if I offer you employment?

Will you also accept the offer of getting a meaningful life devoid of trolling madness?

We could have a deal
Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by Malroux: 5:29am On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:

Will you also accept the offer of getting a meaningful life devoid of trolling madness?

We could have a deal
Please stop accusing me of being a troll. I'm helping you a lot.
Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by helinues: 5:31am On Sep 10, 2023
Malroux:
Please stop accusing me of being a troll. I'm helping you a lot.

You are not just a troller, lots are wrong with you mentally.

No sane person can be trolling others for years.

Oya cry to the mods, let's see if those one's would remember the forum rules today

Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by Malroux: 5:34am On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:

You are not just a troller, lots are wrong with you mentally.

No sane person can be trolling others for years.

Oya cry to the mods, let's see if those one's would remember the forum rules today
Helinues get a job and leave your parents house. Is that hard for you to do?
Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by helinues: 5:36am On Sep 10, 2023
Malroux:
Helinues get a job and leave your parents house. Is that hard for you to do?

Do you even have a meaningful life not to talk of job.

Why not advise yourself to be productive in life instead of wasting your life and time away trolling others which the efforts self no dey comot 1 kobo.

Would you be proud enough to tell your current girlfriend you are the known troller on NL?

1 Like

Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by Malroux: 5:38am On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:

Do you even have a meaningful life not to talk of job.

Why not advise yourself to be productive in life instead of wasting your life and time away trolling others which the efforts self no dey comot 1 kobo.

Would be proud enough to tell your current girlfriend you are the known troller on NL?
I'm not a troll pls. I'm helping humanity. I'll be in church this morning to glorify God for giving me the strength and endurance to make you somebody in life.
Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by helinues: 5:41am On Sep 10, 2023
Malroux:
I'm not a troll pls. I'm helping humanity. I'll be in church this morning to glorify God for giving me the strength and endurance to make you somebody in life.

Why not help your own life instead of wasting it away trolling others.

Stop the madness of creating dedicated monikers to be trolling others.

Such level of stooping so low is not good for you. You must have detected the sinking Titanic with that act of years of trolling.

Don't run mad all in the name of trolling others

Follow that advise and see if your sanity won't be restored as it's lost already

You think you can mess with others sanity( those who senior you in all ramifications hence trolling them for years), without your own sanity being tossed into the gutter. Stop kidney yourself boy
Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by Malroux: 5:43am On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:

Why not help your own life instead of wasting it away trolling others.

Stop the madness of creating dedicated monikers to be trolling others.

Such level of stooping so low is not good for you. You must have detected the sinking Titanic with that act of years of trolling.

Don't run mad all in the name of trolling others

Follow that advise and see if your sanity won't be restored as it's lost already
My sanity is intact. I doubt if yours is still intact. God is good all the time. I'll help you get a job and you can resume tomorrow ok.
Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by helinues: 5:45am On Sep 10, 2023
Malroux:
My sanity is intact. I doubt if yours is still intact. God is good all the time. I'll help you get a job and you can resume tomorrow ok.

Okay. So what advice would you give to the person running mad with the efforts below. You know the person already lost his sanity hence trolling others for years

Your advise is seriously needed

1 Like

Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by Malroux: 5:46am On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:

Okay. So what advice would you give to the person running mad with the efforts below.

Your advise is seriously needed
The Lord is my strength. I'll continue doing the Lord's work till you become useful.
Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by helinues: 5:48am On Sep 10, 2023
Malroux:
The Lord is my strength. I'll continue doing the Lord's work till you become useful.

We know, but we are asking for your advice about the person who has been running mad on NL for years.

Aren't you also interested in advising the person to get a meaningful life first, stop the madness of trolling and be productive with his life.

So what advice do you have for the person doing this years of madness below?

Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by Malroux: 5:53am On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:

We know, but we are asking for your advice about the person who has been running mad on NL for years.

Aren't you also interested in advising the person to get a meaningful life first, stop the madness of trolling and be productive with his life.

So what advice do you have for the person doing this years of madness below?
He is not jobless like you. He is doing the lord's work.
Re: Organ Harvester(photo) by helinues: 5:55am On Sep 10, 2023
Malroux:
He is not jobless like you. He is doing the lord's work.

God is not wicked to be telling others to be running mad. This must be a devil work. Na only devil fit give person futile work to do.

Do you agree the person is already running mad without consciously being aware?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(graphic Pics) Train Kills Man (cuts Him Into Pieces) In Oshodi / Every Lady Should Be Careful / This Pretty Lady Is Missing(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.