Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Yes Or No: Am I A Loving And Caring Father? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yes Or No: Am I A Loving And Caring Father? (298 Views)

A Loving God / The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes Or No: Am I A Loving And Caring Father? by Maynman: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2023
SarcasticWords:

But if I do something dangerous and I warn my children that, that thing will kill you if you engage with it, Am I still a murderer

yes you are allowed to kill your disobedient child. Next time use food poisoning to test them, benz is expensive
Re: Yes Or No: Am I A Loving And Caring Father? by SarcasticWords: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2023
Maynman:
yes you are allowed to kill your disobedient child.

Okay, now you agree they were disobedient.

But take note that it wasn't I who killed them.

I pointed to the car and told them straight up that if they drive it, it will kill them. I kept it there. The stranger didn't keep it there. They should have listened and trusted the person that kept it. But they choosed to disobey and their disobedience killed them.

Do you see it now, I didn't kill them.
Re: Yes Or No: Am I A Loving And Caring Father? by Maynman: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2023
SarcasticWords:

Okay, now you agree they were disobedient.

But take note that it wasn't I who killed them.

I pointed to the car and told them straight up that if they drive it, it will kill them. I kept it there. The stranger didn't keep it there. They should have listened and trusted the person that kept it. But they choosed to disobey and their disobedience killed them.

Do you see it now, I didm.
Yes it was disobedience that killed them not the fact that you lntentionally cut the brakes, the rule of law will defend you against your dead disobedient children
Re: Yes Or No: Am I A Loving And Caring Father? by SarcasticWords: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Maynman:

Yes it was disobedience that killed them not the fact that you lntentionally cut the brakes, the rule of law will defend you

I intentionally removed the brakes (creating trouble)

Then told them not to drive it or it would kill them ( saving them from trouble)

I am innocent.

People are only focusing on the former and not the latter. People are not opening up to the fact that my children, despite other cars I gave them, were not satisfied. They lacked appreciation and contentment and choosed to still drive the very car I warned would lead to their death.
Re: Yes Or No: Am I A Loving And Caring Father? by Maynman: 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
SarcasticWords:

I intentionally removed the brakes (creating trouble)

Then told them not to drive it or it would kill them ( saving them from trouble)

I am innocent.

People are only focusing on the former and not the latter. People are not opening up to the fact that my children, despite other cars I gave them, were not satisfied. They lacked appreciation and contentment and choosed to still drive the very car I warned would lead to their death.
Yes you are right, it was disobedience that killed them not the fact that you lntentionally cut the brakes, the rule of law will defend you.
You are such a loving and caring father, your dead disobedient children will be proud.
SarcasticWords
Re: Yes Or No: Am I A Loving And Caring Father? by SarcasticWords: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
Maynman:

Yes you are right, it was disobedience that killed them not the fact that you lntentionally cut the brakes, the rule of law will defend you

Oh, I can see we've reached a dead end.

Like I said I appreciate your thoughts, thanks for sharing.
Re: Yes Or No: Am I A Loving And Caring Father? by Maynman: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
SarcasticWords:

Oh, I can see we've reached a dead end.

Like I said I appreciate your thoughts, thanks for sharing.
Before we end it,can you state how you are a loving and caring father
Re: Yes Or No: Am I A Loving And Caring Father? by SarcasticWords: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
burp18:
It's dumb. Curiosity and questioning everything is not smart. It's like warning a child on the dangers of playing with fire, and the child still decides to play with it.

Thanks for the input bro.
Re: Yes Or No: Am I A Loving And Caring Father? by Maynman: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
SarcasticWords:

Thanks for the input bro.
why didn't you tell your children on the dangers of failed break as a loving and caring father.
Re: Yes Or No: Am I A Loving And Caring Father? by SarcasticWords: 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
Maynman:

Before we end it,can you state how you are a loving and caring father

I have already done that. I understand that this topic is one that irks people and from your latest response, you are obviously getting irked. so let's end it here please.

Why God placed the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in the garden in the first place will forever remain an enigma to some but to others the reason is crystal clear.

Have a nice day.
Re: Yes Or No: Am I A Loving And Caring Father? by Maynman: 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
SarcasticWords:

I have already done that. I understand that this topic is one that irks people and from your latest response, you are obviously getting irked. so let's end it here please.

Why God placed the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in the garden in the first place will forever remain an enigma to some but to others the reason is crystal clear.

Have a nice day.
You didn't, you asked a question if you were a loving father.
You intentionally cut the brakes, you still didn't tell your children that you cut the brakes but gave a vague warning.
SarcasticWords will the record of their death show "disobedience" or murder by brake tampering lol

Your Christian god yahweh claims to be omniscience and this same yahweh created adam and eve with all their desires and flaws, if you think your car accident logic is related you are deluded.

The books you are basing your life on are jewish stories that are ALLEGORY.

Good day, yahweh worshipper
Re: Yes Or No: Am I A Loving And Caring Father? by Maynman: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
SarcasticWords:

y.
you killed innocent children in the name of disobedience and you are saying it irks me,as a loving father why will you put your children In danger?
Your child is dead, is that not irking you?

If a child fails a test, you do it again for him, but you can't for a dead child, your test is extreme, barbaric and Inhumane. SarcasticWords

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can’t Have N1 Million & Give N500 As Offering To God — Prophet Okeke (Video) / Proof Romans Invented Jesus Christ - The Flavian Signature / The Devil Has No Power Left.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.