Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri (27839 Views)

Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ / Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face / Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by vikstandon(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
This reporter lacks taste and sense of value.

How can you value this incomplete block work - a skeletal frame work for 1 billion.

This house when completed and furnished, together with the 10plots of land can't exceed 150 million.

Make una fear God, and respect our currency a bit.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by jamesversion: 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
SpaceTour:

You Dey mind them propagandists when Owerri is generally a slum and unplanned. Land or property in Owerri cannot cost most than 20m for land and 30 for land and building. Property values increases when there are huge economic activities in a place or other people from other states are coming into a particular space to invest, but none of those are happening in imo or Owerri in particular .

Chino jide nwayo. grin
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by BabaIbo: 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
SonofGod231:

150mill per plot? You drink gammalin?!
Abi the land get oil bloc?!
Oga, if you dey find attention go release your own sex video.

You be mu mu, the prices of lands vary depending on many factors.

It is very possible to get a land of such amount in Owerri.

Why do you think those plastic lady's machine now cost 750k upward?
It is not even majorly because of dollar nor petrol, but because na wetin many yahoo guys dey put eyes these days.

Now, connect it with that of Owerri which is an entertainment and flexing hub for many of these guys.
Many people outside the country wants to build hotels in Owerri etc, you don't expect it not to have effect on the prices of lands na.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by wheelchairboy(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
successmatters:
This chicken coop cannot be over 15 million naira

And people are complaining?

God punish poverty, critics that are poor in their thinking.

grin grin grin cheesy
It may have underground
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by SpaceTour: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
successmatters:

Liar, provide the deeds for the value of the land. Some lands can be inheritance,do you know?

Just ignore those ignorant clowns. Land and building in Owerri is not more than 30m or at most in the best area of the town 40m. Property values goes up in an area with huge economic developments, industrialization, influx of people from other places, etc, Owerri is just a sleepy town full of poorly paid civil servants, so it none of the value indicators
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by laplace19(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
SpaceTour:
Stop spewing nonsense. Value of real estates goes up when there’s huge economic activities in a place and that drives up land due to demand. That house in that picture is like a regular house that’s not more than 50m, now you are saying 100m, so where is the one billion coming from ? You see it all comes down to what I stated before. With 50m anyone can get the best house in Owerri and have enough change, the only people buying real estate in Owerri are imo people, so how do you eco the value to go up!

You said "The only people buying real estate in Imo state are only Imo people"

Where do some of you fabricate these lies from?
I'm not from Imo state(though I base there) but I have property there including other states I'm not even from. Stop selling misinformation here, please.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by Originalsly: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
Hmmm ..... all this while.the EFCC is chasing boys with laptops. This country needs a Jerry Rawlings to stage a coup .... round up all this kind people ... will be a whole lot ... squeeze their balls/titties until they confess to all their dealings and assets .... confiscate everything and dash them in prison.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by SpaceTour: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
BabaIbo:

It is not even majorly because of dollar nor petrol, but because na wetin many yahoo guys dey put eyes these days.

Now, connect it with that of Owerri which is an entertainment and flexing hub for many of these guys.
Many people outside the country wants to build hotels in Owerri etc, you don't expect it not to have effect on the prices of lands na.

Owerri is a village full of commercial se.x hawkers, you people should stop confusing tourism to commercial se.x rings in Owerri
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by laplace19(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
SpaceTour:

Just ignore those ignorant clowns. Land and building in Owerri is not more than 30m or at most in the best area of the town 40m. Property values goes up in an area with huge economic developments, industrialization, influx of people from other places, etc, Owerri is just a sleepy town full of poorly paid civil servants, so it none of the value indicators

Bring that your 40 mil, go to New Owerri to buy a land with building inside and see if you won't be chased out like a criminal.

Talking what you know absolutely nothing about with confidence.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by SpaceTour: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
This is a fact that it is only imo people invest in Owerri. You can hardly see people from other SE states investing or living in Owerri the same way you can see imo indigenes living in Enugu or Onitsha. Value of land goes up when there’s huge demand and influx of outsiders. Owerri land is cheap , forget the propaganda. We all know the truth

laplace19:

You said "The only people buying real estate in Imo state are only Imo people"

Where do some of you fabricate these lies from?
I'm not from Imo state(though I base there) but I have property there including other states I'm not even from. Stop selling misinformation here, please.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by Gamer999: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
Enumjeko:
If this House Worth Billions, How much come be houses for Abuja? Na for Abuja these Politicians dey drop their House, Check this video na on the houses in Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1pu5u1hdwo
nice video
Abuja is beautiful
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
successmatters:
This chicken coop cannot be over 15 million naira

And people are complaining?

God punish poverty, critics that are poor in their thinking.

grin grin grin cheesy

Your brain must be upside down to post this and think it is funny
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by SpaceTour: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
Stop deceiving yourself nwokem. Why would I even want to waste 40m in Owerri, for what reason ? How many people from other states are living in Owerri and how many imo indigenes are living in Owerri.

laplace19:

Bring that your 40 mil, go to New Owerri to buy a land with building inside and see if you won't be chased out like a criminal.

Talking what you know absolutely nothing about with confidence.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by BabaIbo: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
SpaceTour:

Owerri is a village full of commercial se.x hawkers, you people should stop confusing tourism to commercial se.x rings in Owerri

See this frus trated idi ot.

You sabi your pa pa?

No be that same thing your ma ma run take born you, na im you dey yab others for?

I know some people here that have landed properties in Owerri and they don't even live there.

Grow up, hustle and make money, you will understand it is not only where you reside that you can invest in/on.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by SpaceTour: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
Lol keep crying but you clowns cannot come here to deceive people about a village that’s Owerri

BabaIbo:

See this frus trated idi ot.

You sabi your pa pa?

No be that same thing your ma ma run take born you, na im you dey yab others for?
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by membranus: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
Kingozymandias:
Hmmmm, I was telling a kafir colleague of mine recently and he was arguing . 9 out of 10 Kafirs will still once given the chance.

My company recently handled a project in Nairobi I can tell you for a fact that the price of a rail project twice the length of far batter standard than the Lagos railway cost almost thalf of what Kafirs quoted for that Lagos rail project .

Now look at those one!!

Kafirs .... 🤑

It seems that you have recently come across the word "kafir", and it is thrilling you. Now you are fanning it over every thread.

Hope you even know the meaning?
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by laplace19(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
BabaIbo:

I'm marvelled at those guys ignorance.
A 5mil plot of land in some places in Owerri like Avu, Okwu uratta...are even inside bush with just 3 or 4 buildings sparsely distributed let alone Inside Owerri town.
...or is it New Owerri that's the current entertainment hub?
Imagine saying you'll use 30mil to get a plot of land within Concord hotel....foolery.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by BabaIbo: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
SpaceTour:
Lol keep crying but you clowns cannot come here to deceive people about a village that’s Owerri

Grow up, hustle and make money, you will understand it is not only where you reside that you can invest in/on.

I'm not the cause of your misf ortune alaye.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by NwaliE01: 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
Abeg, where is the 1 billion naira mansion?
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by stano2(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
Father4all:
Una think say 1billion na moimoi. Mumu people
Rest… a plot at that site goes beyond 100m multiply by like 4plots
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by SpaceTour: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
Mumu the point is that Owerri is a village and land cannot be more than 20m there. Stop crying and deceiving yourself. Poor clown

BabaIbo:

I'm not the cause of your misf ortune alaye.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by BabaIbo: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
laplace19:

I'm marvelled at those guys ignorance.
A 5mil plot of land in some places in Owerri like Avu, Okwu uratta...are even inside bush with just 3 or 4 buildings sparsely distributed let alone Inside Owerri town.
...or is it New Owerri that's the current entertainment hub?
Imagine saying you'll use 30mil to get a plot of land within Concord hotel....foolery.

Don't mind them, they won't believe because of where they live.

Unlike their places(Lagos excluded) where you can buy a plot in the best area/place with that 30 to 50 mill they are chorusing all over the thread.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by laplace19(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
SpaceTour:
Stop deceiving yourself nwokem. Why would I even want to waste 40m in Owerri, for what reason ? How many people from other states are living in Owerri and how many imo indigenes are living in Owerri.

You're ignorant bro.
Stop misinforming people about a place you only read online.
I'm currently doing a project in asaba and have bought properties for people here. I'm in a better position to educate you on the cost of lands both South East & South South states.

1 Like

Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by BabaIbo: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
SpaceTour:
Mumu the point is that Owerri is a village and land cannot be more than 20m there. Stop crying and deceiving yourself. Poor clown

If your papa get half of what I have at my age, you won't be here arguing blindly while wasting away.

I am done replying idi ots like you.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by SpaceTour: 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
Owerri is a village with low property values, that’s the point

laplace19:

You're ignorant bro.
Stop misinforming people about a place you only read online.
I'm currently doing a project in asaba and have bought properties for people here. I'm in a better position to educate you on the cost of lands both South East & South South states.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by SpaceTour: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
Keep crying but it doesn’t change the fact that Owerri is a village with low property value

BabaIbo:

If your papa get half of what I have at my age, you won't be here arguing blindly while wasting away.

I am done replying idi ots like you.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by laplace19(m): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
BabaIbo:

Don't mind them, they won't believe because of where they live.

Unlike their places(Lagos excluded) where you can buy a plot in the best area/place with that 30 to 50 mill they are chorusing all over the thread.

I don't usually comment like this on nairaland but this particular misinformation got to me.

In 2018, a plot in Udenwa Estate goes for between 50 to 75mil. This is where I did a duplex project in.
That's what someone is saying with 30 to 40mil you'll get land and building in such area😂.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by tishbite42: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
bhella10:
150 million per plot in Owerri!?
Dey play
You think the SE is the SW
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by laplace19(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
SpaceTour:
Owerri is a village with low property values, that’s the point

A village you can never afford in your entire existence on earth
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by SpaceTour: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
Mumu who wants to invest in a village where only imo people live. You can’t find anyone from other states living in Owerri

laplace19:

A village you can never afford in your entire existence on earth
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by BabaIbo: 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
laplace19:

I don't usually comment like this on nairaland but this particular misinformation got to me.

In 2018, a plot in Udenwa Estate goes for between 50 to 75mil. This is where I did a duplex project in.
That's what someone is saying with 30 to 40mil you'll get land and building in such area😂.

You wouldn't blame them, they are clearly ign orant.

Many of them know the truth but hate won't let th em accept it.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by Yankee101: 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
They’re leaving office

Wototo go fly for white cloth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians / Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi / EFCC Releases Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.