Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri (27915 Views)

Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ / Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face / Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by laplace19(m): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
SpaceTour:
Mumu who wants to invest in a village where only imo people live. You can’t find anyone from other states living in Owerri

I have 4 carpenters I use for my projects. 2 of them are yorubas and based in Owerri. 1 is from Adamawa and base in obinze barracks, same Owerri. 1 is based in Umuahia.
There are people from different states residing in Owerri. Travel and see and stop being ignorant.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by SpaceTour: 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
Owerri is a village with just imo indigenes living there. Tell me what other people from other states will be doing in Owerri? Prostitution like most imo girls ? Mumu go and develop your state with decent industrial complexes to attract outsiders. Keep deceiving yourself

laplace19:

I have 4 carpenters I use for my projects. 2 of them are yorubas and based in Owerri. 1 is from Adamawa and base in obinze barracks, same Owerri. 1 is based in Umuahia.
There are different states residing in Owerri. Travel and see and stop being ignorant.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by Jaymoney5000(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
successmatters:
This chicken coop cannot be over 15 million naira

And people are complaining?

God punish poverty, critics that are poor in their thinking.

grin grin grin cheesy

Which house be 15million? You well so?
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by laplace19(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
SpaceTour:
Owerri is a village with just imo indigenes living there. Tell me what other people from other states will be doing in Owerri? Prostitution like most imo girls ? Mumu go and develop your state with decent industrial complexes to attract outsiders. Keep deceiving yourself

I've seen where your hatred is coming from. I'm done replying you. Continue hating and misinforming others.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by Maariv: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
A plot of land around this area is about N250 million and this property is sitting on about 2.5plots of land just behind the state assembly and must have been obtained illegally given that this location was once part of the state assembly compond. The writer wouldn't be out of line when he says 1 billion .

2 Likes

Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by Cmanforall: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by Amah70: 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
Maariv:
A plot of land around this area is about N250 million and this property is sitting on about 2.5plots of land just behind the state assembly and must have been obtained illegally given that this location was once part of the state assembly compond. The writer wouldn't be out of line when he says 1 billion .

Tinubu urchinss who invaded the thread immediately after it was put on Nl don't know about the location of the plot of land, its value and value of buildings in the area.
They are paid to brainwash people on anything in order to promote APC/Tinubu. They might also think it's about pea nut value of land in the SW outside Lagos or in the North outside Abuja.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by DrMuzungu(m): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
Chief No Hope is working, let him do his job!
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by SpaceTour: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
There’s no hatred, just stating the facts that others have equally said here

laplace19:

I've seen where your hatred is coming from. I'm done replying you. Continue hating and misinforming others.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by SpaceTour: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
Cmanforall:
How is that uncpleted building worth 1 billion?

Ask those mumus
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by wallrichy: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
Never knew that Abuja is so magnificent as nd beautiful.......Nigeria could be overwhelmingly beautiful if only we could get the right leadership in place ....imagine achieving a lots with stark military dictators that had no experience in government or even civil responsibility but civilian leadership that ought to be humane and sensitive to citizens but turned vampires and insensitive but all they do and know are lies and stealing of national treasure.....so pathetic......this country could actually be greater than we can envisage really.......so painful......

Enumjeko:
If this House Worth Billions, How much come be houses for Abuja? Na for Abuja these Politicians dey drop their House, Check this video na on the houses in Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1pu5u1hdwo
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by enemyofprogress: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
Fiscus105:

U dnt know anything, u think for house to be gigantic make it worth billions?

Did u know the quantity of cements, ? Iron? And location (land)

What about roofing, hope u see the quality?
abegiiii. That building in the photo no reach billion. Na exaggeration be dat figure jo
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by Cj4charles(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
fastseo:

there are lands in owerri, in new owerri to be precise that land sells over 100,000 million. and if its 3 plots it goes for 300 million.

only God will save the masses from this looters
leave them, they think Owerri is a poor man's land.... Ordinary Wetheral or Douglas axis a plot can cost over 70 to 100 million there not to talk of New Owerri

1 Like

Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by maziengr: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
The same Nwaneri that was intimidating, insulting and pushing the former governor Owerre Rogas for having properties at Imo state has now turn to acquire properties in the same state. You see these politicians, they are the major problem of the this country. They have bastardized this country. I pray for calamity to befall all the enemies of this country. How can you be extorting money from the low income who are trying to make their day, it is frivolous, atrocious and wickedness. The day this man in questions was harassing Rogas, I knew what he was up to. Calling Rogas by name and dragging his shirts, that was totally insane. Let see how their government will end.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by Cj4charles(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
SpaceTour:

You Dey mind them propagandists when Owerri is generally a slum and unplanned. Land or property in Owerri cannot cost most than 20m for land and 30 for land and building. Property values increases when there are huge economic activities in a place or other people from other states are coming into a particular space to invest, but none of those are happening in imo or Owerri in particular .
don't post pictures of only Douglas and be screaming Owerri is Slum, why not talk about how much land cost around Concord Avenue, New Owerri axis
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by Fiscus105(m): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
enemyofprogress:
abegiiii. That building in the photo no reach billion.

exaggeration be dat figure jo

Before u come online beating chest, did u know did u know location of the land and how much a plot cost? The amount each plot cost?

I think recent judgement is enough for u guys to be sure of evidence before u start again gragra.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by bhella10: 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
tishbite42:

Dey play
You think the SE is the SW
We have plenty of those (earth) here. SE can never be SW. SW is top of the food chain. SE is way down the chain.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by Ezmans: 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
successmatters:
This chicken coop cannot be over 15 million naira

And people are complaining?

God punish poverty, critics that are poor in their thinking.

grin grin grin cheesy
15m for the land in Owerri or workmanship?
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by SpaceTour: 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
What I posted is the Owerri township center

Cj4charles:
don't post pictures of only Douglas and be screaming Owerri is Slum, why not talk about how much land cost around Concord Avenue, New Owerri axis
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by Realguyman1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
SpaceTour:

You Dey mind them propagandists when Owerri is generally a slum and unplanned. Land or property in Owerri cannot cost most than 20m for land and 30 for land and building. Property values increases when there are huge economic activities in a place or other people from other states are coming into a particular space to invest, but none of those are happening in imo or Owerri in particular .
Most of u will just sit at the comfort of ur home and starts talking off point of area u guys have never been to all ur life. So u think anything expensive starts and end in lagos Island, Port Harcourt or Abuja abi?

Even in my home town in Edo State (not Benin City o), if u don't hold up to #20million and above, u can't get a land in the town area. Unless maybe u want to go inside the village part that's where u can get a land for cheaper prices.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by SpaceTour: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
Shut up your mouth. I know Owerri more than you and it is a glorified village there is no way land or land and building will be more than 50m in Owerri. Owerri doesn’t have any economic value. Stop fooling around and embarrassing yourself

Realguyman1:
Most of u will just sit at the comfort of ur home and starts talking off point of area u guys have never been to all ur life. So u think anything expensive starts and end in lagos Island, Port Harcourt or Abuja abi?

Even in my home town in Edo State (not Benin City o), if u don't hold up to #20million and above, u can't get a land in the town area. Unless maybe u want to go inside the village part that's where u can get a land for cheaper prices.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by enemyofprogress: 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
Fiscus105:

Before u come online beating chest, did u know did u know location of the land and how much a plot cost? The amount each plot cost?

I think recent judgement is enough for u guys to be sure of evidence before u start again gragra.
e no reach billion. Forget it jo
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by bennynaza(m): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
SonofGod231:

150mill per plot? You drink gammalin?!
Abi the land get oil bloc?!
Oga, if you dey find attention go release your own sex video.

It is true. Land in that area of Owerri could sell for that much
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by SonofGod231: 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
bennynaza:

It is true. Land in that area of Owerri could sell for that much
That's ridiculous. When I can get a duplex for 400mill in the center of Port Harcourt that flows with oil,milk and honey.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by MadamExcellency: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
Now I know the type of people on Nairaland. Why argue what you know nothing about? That property is more than one billion in Owerri.

We are talking about 6000 sqm with building in a more strategic place.

Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by RussellRutherfo: 4:09am On Sep 11, 2023
Kingozymandias:
Hmmmm, I was telling a kafir colleague of mine recently and he was arguing . 9 out of 10 Kafirs will still once given the chance.

My company recently handled a project in Nairobi I can tell you for a fact that the price of a rail project twice the length of far batter standard than the Lagos railway cost almost thalf of what Kafirs quoted for that Lagos rail project .

Now look at those one!!

Kafirs .... 🤑

Chief Kaffir himself. Haram meathead.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by RussellRutherfo: 4:10am On Sep 11, 2023
Kingozymandias:
Hmmmm, I was telling a kafir colleague of mine recently and he was arguing . 9 out of 10 Kafirs will still once given the chance.

My company recently handled a project in Nairobi I can tell you for a fact that the price of a rail project twice the length of far batter standard than the Lagos railway cost almost thalf of what Kafirs quoted for that Lagos rail project .

Now look at those one!!

Kafirs .... 🤑

Chief Kaffir himself. Haram meathead.
. grin
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri by DCGUY: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu, Hamzat And Others Inspect Ikeja BRT Terminal, Igando Housing Estate / Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari / March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.