Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem (53354 Views)

2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix / Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi / Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Dubetex96(m): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
I want to start my evangelism on nairaland

I want to win souls for God

I don't know if you all will maintain your peace and not invade my evangelism thread with negativities

Goan and finish your deal with your Drug lord first before wining souls for christ. God can't be mocked

1 Like

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by ukaface(f): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2023
LIES

So you mean his footsteps were dug out of the sand??

7 Likes

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by kevoh(m): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2023
Nice one Israel...Create more ways to extort more gullible tourists under the guise of historical sites.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by 1Dray(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2023
NwaNimo1:
If you believe this you have 'Colo Mentality'

Emancipate your mind and free yourself from mental bondage!

Blessed are those who did see but yet believed.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2023
Dubetex96:

Goan and finish your deal with your Drug lord first before wining souls for christ. God can't be mocked
I've not even started you are here with your negativity

Please let love and light lead

You might be the first soul I win

2 Likes

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Dubetex96(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
I've not even started you are here with your negativity

Please let love and light lead

You might be the first soul I win

God can't be mocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2023
Dubetex96:

God can't be mocked
Please stop.

Have you given your life to Christ?
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by BloomingDale(f): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2023
I can see how the white man colonized Africans. The men think like little babies. They are coming again, so be ready. I don’t think African men have fully developed brains.

8 Likes

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by ufotunang: 11:03am On Sep 17, 2023
That is good
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Kennitrust(m): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S_QU_JMREo?si=o846f8-lDZq1qMUw

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/world/steps-where-jesus-walked-and-healed-a-blind-man-unearthed-for-first-time-in-2000-years.amp
I'm wondering how a whole city could be buried down the deep of the earth. How could this be possible in city where the inhabitants could be at least 500,000 to 1000,000 population. What what really happened... Can any bible students help a brother understand the mysteries of this buried cities?

1 Like

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by VaginaAcademic: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2023
This thing done dey turn madness very soon una go unearth the toilet wey him shit come bring out the shit too

7 Likes

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Enice(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2023
This people like opening office for the gullibles. 😅😅😅😅😅 this gullibles will soon rush to Israel with their hard earned money and pay top dollar just to touch one fvcking stone but here at home, they will be crying price of garri and rice is high. Rubbish

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by NinjaMetahuman: 11:08am On Sep 17, 2023
Lmao

A round of fake historical place to get people rushing to a fake country to contribute to tourism.

5 Likes

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Homiesjinxbank: 11:09am On Sep 17, 2023
Show me Muhammed foot print

UselessBuharist:
I don’t understand. Who saw Jesus there, who saw his footprints even if anyone did, is Jesus written on the footprints ?
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Adebayofficial(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2023
I connect to this discovery with unwavering faith to pray for divine insight that will prosper and catapult me from poverty to abundance in (Jesus) Yeshua's name. (Amen)
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2023
Righteousness2:
This same JESUS who walked on this Earth is about to show up in air and Mysteriously take out his people out of this Sinking filthy world.

The signs are everywhere and at every corner.
Prophecy is accelerating at high rate of speed.
Get serious with your life. Take your relationship with JESUS very serious.
One of these days, it will be too late to make amends.

THE CHARIOTS ARE READY!!
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING QUICKLY!!
REPENT, BELIVE AND SURRENDE TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
The next moment is not Guaranteed!
I hope u ready?
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Kennitrust(m): 11:12am On Sep 17, 2023
Righteousness2:
This same JESUS who walked on this Earth is about to show up in air and Mysteriously take out his people out of this Sinking filthy world.

The signs are everywhere and at every corner.
Prophecy is accelerating at high rate of speed.
Get serious with your life. Take your relationship with JESUS very serious.
One of these days, it will be too late to make amends.

THE CHARIOTS ARE READY!!
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING QUICKLY!!
REPENT, BELIVE AND SURRENDE TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
The next moment is not Guaranteed!
I'm wondering how a whole city could be buried down the deep of the earth. How could this be possible in city where the inhabitants could be at least 500,000 to 1000,000 population. What what really happened... Can any bible students help a brother understand the mysteries of this buried cities?
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by DiamondPant(f): 11:12am On Sep 17, 2023
Wow!
So they excavated and saw Jesus' footprints.
It's a miracle how the excavator cut out the soil just enough to reveal the footprints.
Isn't god wonderful?

Stupid people everywhere!!

5 Likes

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Thinkfree(m): 11:13am On Sep 17, 2023
Jokerman:
Wow.

God's so good.

Keeping the atheists and naysayers in the mud everyday
ogah I believe in God but this is pure lies

1 Like

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Martinez39s(m): 11:17am On Sep 17, 2023
Lies! Another tourist scam and falsehood concocted to feed the delusion of believers. Jesus Christ never existed. The bible is a book of fairytale book. grin

5 Likes

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by KendoRide: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2023
NwaNimo1:

This doesn’t even require spirituality to understand it. Story of Jesus is also recorded as history and 2000 years ago isn’t even far compared to many history we read. Free your own mind from yourself bro.

4 Likes

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Kollyman: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2023
AntiChristian:
If all these lies were true Israel would have been a majority Christian country!

But they are Jews!

Because they have been Jews before Christ came.

Don't call what your imagination cannot phantom a lie.

1 Like

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by MrsTwrite(f): 11:20am On Sep 17, 2023
Okay. Good to know
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Cowbell521: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2023
UselessBuharist:
I don’t understand. Who saw Jesus there, who saw his footprints even if anyone did, is Jesus written on the footprints ?
If you read the article before opening your gutter mouth, you wouldn't sound this stupid. No worry, your fellow illiterate go like your post. Mugu

1 Like

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by wiseone28: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2023
Jesus is Lord and the finisher of our faith

1 Like

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by ReacherSaidNoth: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2023
Another site for the religious dumbasses to boost Israeli economy. Nigerian Christians will always be gullible.

7 Likes

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by chatinent: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2023
Blind man come see finish for the earth.🤦
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by piper7(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2023
A
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by wink2015(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2023
NwaNimo1:

You do not read the Bible in the first instance so getting guys like you to believe bible stories is a big issues.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by SouthSouth1914: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2023
BeLookingIDIOT:

Yeah,they found Jesus's DNA on because of his spit he mixed with mud for the healing,and then matched it with the ones we have stored,that is how it was verified.
Atheists are such fools.
🤡 🤡 🤡

No mincing words- Atheists are fools!

Same way atheists says Christians are fools.

“The end eventually will justify the means”
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Abrahamweb(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2023
How are Christians this gullible in this present day and age.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) / Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri / Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.