Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem (53379 Views)

2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix / Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi / Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by ReacherSaidNoth: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2023
Decentdave:
The Bible is real..it's from real historical occurrence
Spiderman is real, the comic book has New York in it.

3 Likes

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by 12345baba(m): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2023
King of kings

1 Like

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by AntiChristian: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2023
Kollyman:

Because they have been Jews before Christ came.

Don't call what your imagination cannot phantom a lie.

Israel would believe Jesus it was real.

1 Like

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by abobote: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2023
Shinjawestern:
Jesus is greater than allah..

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and
Not necessary

1 Like

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Boldideas: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2023
NwaNimo1:
If you believe this you have 'Colo Mentality'

Emancipate your mind and free yourself from mental bondage!

This is how you are deluded to go into rituals and at the end die a mysterious death. The Word of God is proven true!
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by UselessBuharist: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2023
Cowbell521:
If you read the article before opening your gutter mouth, you wouldn't sound this stupid. No worry, your fellow illiterate go like your post. Mugu

Today na Sunday I dey keep am holy but not because of the one whose footprints were seen in Jerusalem.

Goat you don’t have your own sense of reasoning that’s why pastors will always live off your stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Maynman: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2023
UselessBuharist:
I don’t understand. Who saw Jesus there, who saw his footprints even if anyone did, is Jesus written on the footprints ?
You perfectly summed it up.

1 Like

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by alobright17(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2023
Decentdave:
The Bible is real..it's from real historical occurrence
with all the lies and contradictions in the copy copy book called Bible. If one exposes the Bible you people will say read it with inner spirit. Ndi Ala

If Bible is real why did Moses wrote about his own death?

5 Likes

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Mrpojj(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2023
AntiChristian:
If all these lies were true Israel would have been a majority Christian country!

But they are Jews!
Is Jew a religion or a tribe?
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by MT: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2023
Jokerman:
Wow.

God's so good.

Keeping the atheists and naysayers in the mud everyday

This was just an assumption. Read this again from the report, especially the clause that states - around the time when Jesus walked the earth:

"In recent weeks, archeologists achieved significant progress in the excavation, unearthing some eight steps descending into the Pool which had not been seen in 2,000 years — around the time when Jesus walked the earth."
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by DropsMic(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:
Egypt and Israel creating new tourist centers through history

The white and Arab man are geniuses. You can’t take that away from them. As for the black man, make i no talk anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Igbafe4real(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2023
Shinjawestern:
Jesus is greater than allah..

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and

How can a man be greater than his own creator?
Cuz in Arabic language the only word for God is Allah.
Moreover spelling the name of a person or deity in smaller letters doesn't degrade their value. It's just plain English.
Even Satan in the Bible was written in capital letter for its first letter.
So go back to primary school and learn the types of nouns properly. E.g:
God - proper noun
god - common noun (here is where all the names of gods are derived. Jesus, Allah, God, Zeus etc.)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by alobright17(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
I want to start my evangelism on nairaland

I want to win souls for God

I don't know if you all will maintain your peace and not invade my evangelism thread with negativities
God is where ?
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by occfx: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2023
AntiChristian:
If all these lies were true Israel would have been a majority Christian country!

But they are Jews!

LOL, the way of christ would not allow them survive in the midst of enemies and as sensible humans, they chose the religion that would not hurt another person and preserve them. Here in the zoo, something will not be working but as foolish beings we insist on it because, we were told by the whites that it's the only way. Example is religion, democracy, economics, education etc. Until we realize we are human beings, we will continue to live like animals in the zoo republic.

1 Like

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Petdagr8t(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2023
AntiChristian:
Miracle no dey tire Jesus!

Yet Joseph and Mary didn't accept Jesus as their Lord and personal saviour before they died!

Even Israel till today didn't believe anything about Jesus's death!

And what happened to Lazarus that was raised, he no die again?
Keep fooling yourself Ode

1 Like

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2023
Muhammad comes to my mind, what is this man remember for exactly?
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Shinjawestern: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2023
Igbafe4real:

How can a man be greater than his own creator?
Cuz in Arabic language the only word for God is Allah.
Moreover spelling the name of a person or deity in smaller letters doesn't degrade their value. It's just plain English.
Even Satan in the Bible was written in capital letter for its first letter.
So go back to primary school and learn the types of nouns properly. E.g:
God - proper noun
god - common noun (here is where all the names of gods are derived. Jesus, Allah, God, Zeus etc.)

Abdul why r u crying
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Btruth: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2023
Righteousness2:
This same JESUS who walked on this Earth is about to show up in air and Mysteriously take out his people out of this Sinking filthy world.

The signs are everywhere and at every corner.
Prophecy is accelerating at high rate of speed.
Get serious with your life. Take your relationship with JESUS very serious.
One of these days, it will be too late to make amends.

THE CHARIOTS ARE READY!!
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING QUICKLY!!
REPENT, BELIVE AND SURRENDE TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
The next moment is not Guaranteed!
I believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by AntiChristian: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2023
Petdagr8t:

Keep fooling yourself Ode
grin

Gambari! Afofungbemu, oponu!
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by placeofallure(f): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2023
NwaNimo1:

You need the freedom more.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Vifx: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2023
BeLookingIDIOT:

Yeah,they found Jesus's DNA on because of his spit he mixed with mud for the healing,and then matched it with the ones we have stored,that is how it was verified.
Atheists are such fools.
🤡 🤡 🤡

Sometimes I wonder what they're given to drink in their religious gatherings
Because how can anyone with half a brain believe any of these

3 Likes

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by poiZon: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by greggng: 11:44am On Sep 17, 2023
UselessBuharist:
I don’t understand. Who saw Jesus there, who saw his footprints even if anyone did, is Jesus written on the footprints ?

Lawyer ..
Dem go explain tire
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Annahh(f): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

But they are Jews!
The devil is really using you well, you don't believe in Jesus, you don't like him, yet you can't seem to ignore any thread about him, the obsession is really appalling.

1 Like

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by suolboy(m): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2023
NwaNimo1:

But u believe other archeological works. U are so pathetic. I really pity all of u calling urself atheist, cos it's same whites that feed u with some unprovable scientific lies.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by geezyk(m): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2023
Omo! Israel just dey use Christianity catch cruise! Imagine saying Jesus' footstep was discovered after over 2000 years. The one I walk just now, I no even see am again, not to talk of footsteps on a desert.

Christians don suffer, another way for Israel to cash out massively with religious tourism. Dem go fleece una till una dry.

3 Likes

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by poiZon: 11:45am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:

I don't know if you all will maintain your peace and not invade my evangelism thread with negativities
We r wid u
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by InvertedHammer: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2023
NwaNimo1:

/
This present day Israel that was founded and relocated to the current location on May 14, 1948? grin grin grin Heck it was only until 2017 that US officially recognized Jerusalem as her capital. The ignoramus believe that the present day Israel is the same ol' biblical Israel grin grin

/

3 Likes

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2023
AntiChristian:
Miracle no dey tire Jesus!

Yet Joseph and Mary didn't accept Jesus as their Lord and personal saviour before they died!

Even Israel till today didn't believe anything about Jesus's death!

And what happened to Lazarus that was raised, he no die again?

Mufu jor shey your messenger's father accepted Islam b4 he died since Adam was the first Muslim on earth?

Buroda Rashidi, jor tell us one thing Muhammad is remember for
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Eriokanmi: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:

I have won dying souls for Him and by God's grace, i will still win more. Don't be afraid. Many , who were in one spiritual bondage or the other here were set free by Him through me. I don't have any personal relationship or contact with any of them till today. Some of them were bold enough to share their testimonies
These were those who used to be tormented by the devil and wicked ones, whose life got shattered but were fully restored

To achieve this mission bro, you must face criticisms and abuses from the camp of atheists and unbelievers as they always exist
in every generation as they were in the days of Christ on earth. They'd try to doscourage you, suppress your willing power or silence you. The onus is on you to move on because uncountable number of Jesus' followers witnessed worse things than these in their generations yet, they prevailed in spreading the message
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by coconat(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2023
Exactly my tots!
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by OriOko88(m): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

But they are Jews!
What rubbish are u saying. The jews know Jesus lived in Jerusalem. Their only issue with Jesus is that he wasn't the biblical Messiah Because of the way he dined with gentiles. So what is ur point. BTW,the first set of jesus disciples were Jews.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) / Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.