Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem (53348 Views)

2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix / Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi / Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by kareemkamil(m): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
Black's African's Mumu hen, how will you believe this. And what concern us with Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

My point is that Jesus wasn't a Christian but a Jew!
Israel too are Jewish and practice Judaism!

Jesus did many miracles like feeding thousands, healing many, raising the dead, providing quality wine from water in a wedding!

Yet Muslims are more in Israel than Christians!
At the time of your prophet there were more christians and pagans in saudi arabia, how exactly did that change?
Can you explain how islam spread through the arabian world so fast?
You dont believe any of the lamba, but the hallucinating child rapist tells you he molded birds are breathe into them and they became alive yet you believe that.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Hanndye: 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
AntiChristian:
Miracle no dey tire Jesus!

Yet Joseph and Mary didn't accept Jesus as their Lord and personal saviour before they died!

Even Israel till today didn't believe anything about Jesus's death!

And what happened to Lazarus that was raised, he no die again?
Of course you didn't know there is something that is called salvation by association. It was said of Mary and Jesus' disciples
'And it happened, as He spoke these things, that a certain woman from the crowd raised her voice and said to Him, “Blessed is the womb that bore You, and the breasts which nursed You!” But He said, “More than that, blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it!”
Luke 11:27-28
You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.
John 15:3.

So be associated with Jesus today by doing His words.
'You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you'

As for Lazarus, of course, he died again. But you can imagine the joy felt then. Suppose a loved one of your was inadvertently at the point of death, not to talk of haven died, but brought back to good health, wouldn't you be glad? That is an example of what Jesus will do in the last day to his friends, but this time to live forever. As He lives, so His discples will live.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Ecosystem4u: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
nkpommpko:
Judaism teaches that Jesus of Nazareth was not the Messiah nor "the Son of God". In the Jewish perspective, the way Christians see Jesus goes against monotheism, a belief in the absolute unity and singularity of God, which is central to Judaism; the worship of a person is seen by them as a form of idolatry.Therefore, considering Jesus a deity is forbidden according to Judaism

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monotheism him brothers no see anything wey look like God inside Jesus. They worship one God Jehovah.

Don't blame the Jews, let's look at this logically. They were isolated by GOD and led through the wilderness to a promised land. Within the period, GOD gave them rules and commandment which was to be observed by them alone, ask me why he didn't select another nation? Well the answer is there cos I read at one time when HE gave instructions to them to destroy the abominable nations in their way who practiced all the OPPOSITE of what he had commanded them in the law. Other nations were simply abominable and GOD detest them and their IDOLATRY and CORRUPTION.

Back to the Jews now, having obtained that law and passed on through many generations it was now time for God to modify that commandment to capture the whole EARTH and he decided to do that through THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN WITH HIM FROM CREATION, WHO THROUGH HIM EVERYTHING WAS CREATED. The WORD itself ......CHRIST. so the Jews saw it as strange accusing him of changing the law, they believed salvation was supposed to be for them alone and not for the gentiles( the rest of the world) selfish if you aske me!!!! Every other person or group of persons could have reasoned this way at the time, but their problem was being too STUBBORN even with all the MIRACLES AND CONVICTIONS given them by JESUS.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by BloomingDale(f): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

White mans God? so what god do you worship, black mans? God is God of all.

Think very carefully on these pictures. Don’t take them literally. I’m not going to explain. You must search for knowledge like you are searching for gold.

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by mariovito(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
If someone comes to give you embellished stories of your brother that you grew up in the same house with, will you accept the story?

Jesus is a Roman character and story, Christianity is a Roman religion.

AntiChristian:
If all these lies were true Israel would have been a majority Christian country!

But they are Jews!

Jesus miraculously fed thousands! Yet they didn't preach him to their generations!

He turn water to wine in wedding!

He even raised Lazarus after prayer!

Israel still no fall for the lamba!
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by musicwriter(m): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
Righteousness2:
This same JESUS who walked on this Earth is about to show up in air and Mysteriously take out his people out of this Sinking filthy world.

The signs are everywhere and at every corner.
Prophecy is accelerating at high rate of speed.
Get serious with your life. Take your relationship with JESUS very serious.
One of these days, it will be too late to make amends.

THE CHARIOTS ARE READY!!
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING QUICKLY!!
REPENT, BELIVE AND SURRENDE TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
The next moment is not Guaranteed!

People have been waiting for more than two thousand years for Jesus to show up. But he won't since he doesn't exist.

You'll live out your live without Jesus coming, including your children and children's children.

Jesus is not coming this year or next year or in ten years or one million years or in a Billion years or Trillion years.......or FOREVER.

Wake up!!!

2 Likes

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Ecosystem4u: 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
BloomingDale:

Think very carefully on these pictures. Don’t take them literally. I’m not going to explain. You must search for knowledge like you are searching for gold.

I have gone beyond succumbing to atheist views, I looked at the picture and saw nothing but ignorance and so much emptiness on your part. You either an evolutionists bulshit and or an Idolater which ever one, it doesn't in any way anuul the fact that a SUPREME FORCE created the HEAVENS & EARTH which we humans cannot explain nor explore and that FORCE sent his ETERNALLY BEGOTTEN SON here in flesh to save the world! Most stupid folks will ask me DID GOD GIVE BIRTH?.....and you would want me to answer such Deamining and STUPID QUESTION?

I am a radical, I speak about God with so much passion and authority. A lot people will come and beg you to accept CHRIST, I am different! I will put the facts to you make your own choice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Mamijoh(f): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Jesus is Lord
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Ecosystem4u: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
musicwriter:

People have been waiting for more than two thousand years for Jesus to show up. But he won't since he doesn't exist.

You'll live out your live without Jesus coming, including your children and children's children.

Jesus is not coming this year or next year or in ten years or one million years or in a Billion years or Trillion years.......or FOREVER.

Wake up!!!

Laughable to say the least! Even CHRIST himself said of that hour knows no one except the FATHER, HIM being the closest to GOD......it has not been revealed to HIM!! it could be anytime man! 5000 years to come, 500, 200, today or tomorrow no one knows that DAY except the ANCIENT OF DAYS HIMSELF.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by rspy: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Righteousness2:
This same JESUS who walked on this Earth is about to show up in air and Mysteriously take out his people out of this Sinking filthy world.

The signs are everywhere and at every corner.
Prophecy is accelerating at high rate of speed.
Get serious with your life. Take your relationship with JESUS very serious.
One of these days, it will be too late to make amends.

THE CHARIOTS ARE READY!!
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING QUICKLY!!
REPENT, BELIVE AND SURRENDE TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
The next moment is not Guaranteed!

NASA are quite confident of finding another Earth like planet very soon, Africa won't be allowed into that space 🚀 so we won't carry our fearful and hopeful minds outside Earth
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by BloomingDale(f): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

I have gone beyond succumbing to atheist views, I looked at the picture and saw nothing but ignorance and so much emptiness on your part. You either an evolutionists bulshit and or an Idolater which ever one, it doesn't in any way anuul the fact that a SUPREME FORCE created the HEAVENS & EARTH which we humans cannot explain nor explore and that FORCE sent his ETERNALLY BEGOTTEN SON here in flesh to save the world! Most stupid folks will ask me DID GOD GIVE BIRTH?.....and you would want me to answer such Deamining and STUPID QUESTION?

I am a radical, I speak about God with so much passion and authority. A lot people will come and beg you to accept CHRIST, I am different! I will put the facts to you make your own choice!

Good luck on your choice.

How can I be an evolutionist? Do you have animal DNA in your genes? Do you know the difference between a prokaryotic and eukaryotic cell? Do you know why you have antigens on the surface of your cells?

How can I also be an idolater when I’m neither a Christian nor Muslim, the two biggest idolatrous religions in the world, the worship of stone (Islam) and the worship of wood (Xtianity) or other idolatrous religion?

Can you explain genesis (the beginning of the DNA, genes) and know that that it is scientifically impossible for that creation story to apply to you?
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by rspy: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
musicwriter:

Wake up!!!

Fulani dey kill and impregnate Christians in mass, is Jesus not seeing this, or is he waiting for all his believers to be killed before he returns
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Ecosystem4u: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
rspy:

NASA are quite confident of finding another Earth like planet very soon, Africa won't be allowed into that space 🚀 so we won't carry our fearful and hopeful minds outside Earth

And this new earth as you put it is product of what, evolution and or nothingness? Or does it point to a DESIGNER .......SUPREME FORCE & ENTITY?
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Ecosystem4u: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
BloomingDale:

Good luck on your choice.

How can I be an evolutionist? Do you have animal DNA in your genes? Do you know the difference between a prokaryotic and eukaryotic cell? Do you know why you have antigens on the surface of your cells?

How can I also be an idolater when I’m neither a Christian nor Muslim, the two biggest idolatrous religions in the world, the worship of stone (Islam) and the worship of wood (Xtianity)?

Can you explain genesis (the beginning of the DNA, genes) and know that that it is scientifically impossible for that creation story to apply to you?

The only sentence I pick from your response is 'Good luck on your choice' the rest are hollow!! I made that choice and I am sticking with it, the END will tell.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by crackhouse(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
They are busy establishing more tourism sites for tourists so they can make more money and some people are here shouting hallelujah..
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by BloomingDale(f): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

The only sentence I pick from your response is 'Good luck on your choice' the rest are hollow!! I made that choice and I am sticking with it, the END will tell.

The white man that brought Christianity to you is enjoying their heaven right here while your hell is also right here. Good luck.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by 1Sharon(f): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
AntiChristian:
Miracle no dey tire Jesus!

Yet Joseph and Mary didn't accept Jesus as their Lord and personal saviour before they died!

Even Israel till today didn't believe anything about Jesus's death!

And what happened to Lazarus that was raised, he no die again?

Muslims claim everybody in the bible was a Muslim including Jesus, did Jesus believe mohammed was the last prophet from God?🥴🥴

If the quran was true, Israel will also be a Muslim state but they aren't
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by liasmiram2567: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
Shinjawestern:
Jesus is greater than allah..

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and

So the creature is greater than his creator? If you don't know,Allah is the Arabic meaning of GOD THE ALMIGHTY .The creator and the nourisher of everything. He does not sleep nor slumber overtakes Him.He begets not nor was He begotten.There is none like Him.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by realmindz: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Africans will never get wise
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Ecosystem4u: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
rspy:

Fulani dey kill and impregnate Christians in mass, is Jesus not seeing this, or is he waiting for all his believers to be killed before he returns

In your little tiny human brain you question your maker, even the brain you're using to question him you can't develope ⅓rd of it before you grow old and die and no one will develop theirs to full capacity. So what do you think you know? What you see as SCIENCE & MYSTERY are whortless before YHWH who made them.

So who are you to question him on when he is coming.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by realmindz: 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
Jokerman:
Wow.

God's so good.

Keeping the atheists and naysayers in the mud everyday

Do you know how much these countries make every year in billions of dollars for selling this scams to you?

What a shame

1 Like

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by 1Sharon(f): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
BloomingDale:
I can see how the white man colonized Africans. The men think like little babies. They are coming again, so be ready. I don’t think African men have fully developed brains.

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Ecosystem4u: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
BloomingDale:

The white man that brought Christianity to you is enjoying their heaven right here while your hell is also right here. Good luck.

That line is now stale, white man brought christianity bulshit, they did and sharply turned away from practicing it as GOD wants, probably some of them got corrupted on getting here and blinded by greed, polisticts and lust, it doesn't negate the fact there where equally true heros that came here for the purpose of spreading the WORD. How they fare today in their land is their bussiness and of course is logical to say that SATAN will love to destroy them first being the foremost people that knew about God in our time, So I am not baffled to see what's going on with ARCH BISHOP OF CANTERBURY in ENGLAND AND POPE IN ROME. They will all answer for themselves.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by dragunov: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by dragunov: 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
realmindz:

Do you know how much these countries make every year in billions of dollars for selling this scams to you?

What a shame

😜😜😜😜
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by Ecosystem4u: 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
realmindz:

What a shame

The Devil is the one scamming you here, pilgrimage is voluntary if you have resources to embark on it fine, if you don't what's the fuse? Jerusalem has been a pilgrimage town even when CHRIST was there, cos the Romans, Libyans, Egyptians, Syrians, Grecians, Jordanians etc. flock their. It didn't start today.
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by BloomingDale(f): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
[quote author=1Sharon post=125847272][/quote]

Lol at your meme. 😀😀

1 Like

Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by BloomingDale(f): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

That line is now stale, white man brought christianity bulshit, they did and sharply turned away from practicing it as GOD wants, probably some of them got corrupted on getting here and blinded by greed, polisticts and lust, it doesn't negate the fact there where equally true heros that came here for the purpose of spreading the WORD. How they fare today in their land is their bussiness and of course is logical to say that SATAN will love to destroy them first being the foremost people that knew about God in our time, So I am not baffled to see what's going on with ARCH BISHOP OF CANTERBURY in ENGLAND AND POPE IN ROME. They will all answer for themselves.

Who wrote your Bible?
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by BeigJawnson(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
UselessBuharist:
I don’t understand. Who saw Jesus there, who saw his footprints even if anyone did, is Jesus written on the footprints ?

The ancestors in your village, who saw them, who saw their foot prints...? The colonial masters, who saw them in Nigeria, who saw their foot prints? The ones who took your forefathers into slavery, who saw them, who saw their foot prints? It is not a must you believe the history about Jesus in Israel .... Histories are passed down to newer generations ...
Re: Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem by 4ward4: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
NwaNimo1:
If you believe this you have 'Colo Mentality'

Emancipate your mind and free yourself from mental bondage!

Funny enough, you were just born less than 70yrs ago and I can not but get marvel at your audacity...

Just don't be foolish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Place In Kenya Where They Pay To See A Mermaid (video) / Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) / Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.