Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out (33242 Views)

SARS Officials Catch Car Snatchers In Benin,shoot Them(photos) / Felebration;Fights Breaks Out At African Shrine In Lagos, Suspects Arrested.PICS / Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by Papayaayasager(m): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
Na the police dem make those Nigerians see dem finish by always collecting bribe from dem,
As you can hear the Nigerians say you always collecting money from us.
Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by spellingcheck(m): 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
Honestly, I do not care about what the police did, but it is very disrespectful to to start a fight in another country. Now for this idiots, any Nigerian there will suffer for their stupidity.

How many times have we seen other nationalities fight with the NPF? These guys should be arrested.

INDIVIDUALISM BEHAVIOUR!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89iCI1q2pX8&feature=youtu.be

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by asiga(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
Why are they not calling Biafra na..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by onatisi(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
when they start arresting and deporting nigerians now , people will start shouting and start blaming the federal government for not helping nigerians abroad

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by Airlord2030: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
LZAA:

And this d.aft moniker is back undecided
Smh
na lie before..

honestly, I nor know wetin lugard dey think when him merge my tribe with the useless tribe called igbos.. all this rubbish for nor dey happen today..

cursed good for nothing tribe of nuisance

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by dettolgel: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
tysontim:
What are we looking for in that country? School work?

Drugs of course.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by Ingocof(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBV_0FI2iRQ?si=jGr2srN6Nkk8W2Dh

Igbos with their nzogbu nzogbu lifestyle everywhere, very soon they will say Pakistanis hate us, Pakistan is a no man's land.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by LZAA: 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
Airlord2030:
na lie before..

honestly, I nor know wetin lugard dey think when him merge my tribe with the useless tribe called igbos.. all this rubbish for nor dey happen today..

cursed good for nothing tribe of nuisance
Smh undecided
Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by atinga1: 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:
The illiterate people don dey go drag Pakistan land with the indigenes.

Why is it hard for some Nigerians to respect their host?
The term "Hosts" are usually used by bigots.
Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by Airlord2030: 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
LZAA:

Smh undecided
i can't wait for the day Nigeria will divide..

the world needs to know the difference between cursed igbos and other Nigerian tribes. angry

even Fulani's are better than igbos.. those ones don't spoil Nigeria name abroad even though say those ones are animals to. at least they restrict their own wahala to Nigeria..

but gorilla foolish igbos take their behavior to anywhere they step their cursed miserable feets angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by Realguyman1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
tysontim:
What are we looking for in that country? School work?
Na drug and yahoo yahoo people they dey those kind country jare

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by fijihems: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
Hmmmmmh if they shoot them, nobody go do anything for their people ooo!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by LZAA: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
Airlord2030:
i can't wait for the day Nigeria will divide..

the world needs to know the difference between cursed igbos and other Nigerian tribes. angry

even Fulani's are better than igbos.. those ones don't spoil Nigeria name abroad even though say those ones are animals to. at least they restrict their own wahala to Nigeria..

but gorilla foolish igbos take their behavior to anywhere they step their cursed miserable feets angry
grin grin undecided
Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
Supremos:
Now that you want to sound reasonable, let me respond to you. I don't supported bad behavior. But you insinuating that they are dragging Pakistani land them their host community, without knowing what really transpired, gave away your rationality. You should eschew tribalistic tendencies and work for a greater Nigeria. I read in-between the lines of your comment and saw where you were headed to. Call-out bad behavior without necessarily sounding hatefilled

Why must they always be in this situation ?

Why must they clash with their host police and people ?

As I dey like this , I no get business with police for 9ja talk more of when I travel out .

What will lead to Ibos always having clash with the police ?

Have you asked yourself this question ?

Maybe because their activities always draws police attention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by NLegendforte: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
Airlord2030:
shutup you igbo bastard.

stupid problematic tribe..

Nigerians are hated all over the world because of your cursed good for nothing tribe..

I cursed the day lugard merged me with you gorillas of the South East...

useless people..

I spit a big phlegm on your race.. angry
Pls support their independence struggle.
Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by femagj(m): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
Imagine! These people are indeed idiots

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by femagj(m): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Supremos:
Why ask armed Pakistani officer to shoot?
Pakistan is no man’s land

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by ChristianMuslim: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
The ibos develop Pakistan and is a no man's land.. The next governor and president must be elected by the ibos..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by Agugbadin: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
Igbos all over the globe committing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by VEHINTOLAR: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
Aquaflow77:
I still dey wonder where our people de get courage from

That's not courage,it is called stupidity !

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by wanimo: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
Aquaflow77:
I still dey wonder where our people de get courage from
if you survive in naija, you are a warrior where ever else you find yourself
Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by 43Ronin: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:

Is your brother one of the affected person cos this look like you are taking it personal
he's only responding to your stupid comments. The guy in jalabia hit thr vehicle of one of the igbo boys, instead of apologising he brought out his beretta and threatened to shoot anyone that talks, unfortunately for him he was in a black neighbourhood.
Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by Agugbadin: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
Realguyman1:
Na drug and yahoo yahoo people they dey those kind country jare

You know na.Na them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by Peppysco: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
Our brothers on the beat again in far away Pakistan.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by 43Ronin: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
The ibos develop Pakistan and is a no man's land.. The next governor and president must be elected by the ibos..
no matter how you yoruba Muslims display open hatred for igbo, igboland will forever remain a christain/Jewish state with deep hatred for Islam. the pedophilia mohd will never be allowed to breed uncircumcised dicks in our land.
Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by tunde1200(m): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
Supremos:
business. Even in Somalia, Igbo man is there. Lol 😂

Even Colombia bogota I found them there doing there usual drug business.
Most annoying part is when they see you legitimate working they tend to call you fool.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by Father4all: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
This is what the idiots did at Lekki toll gate

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by tunde1200(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
accordadoga29:
Constituting Nuisnce Home & Abroad

There way

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
Even in faraway Pakistan they are causing problem. Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by Fearyourcreator: 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
when those Pakistanis give them wotowoto now they will start shouting xenophobia n start calling Nigeria government

So far igbos refuse to respect their host they will keep having problems
Lolzzzz
Re: Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
I I've said this several times, I wish I am of igbo extraction. I like igbos more than any tribes in Nigeria.

They're fearless in the face of oppression unlike yoruba.

They're hardworking unlike hausa.

They're smart unlike ijaw and uroboh.

They're focused unlike igala, idoma, tiv or ibibio.

They can only kill will a genuine reason unlike the fulanis.

Igbo kwenu!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Arraigned For Luring Her Girlfriend For Gang-raping / Egbuoma Youths Burn Houses In Oguta, Imo After Assassination Of Their Comrade / F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.