Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,463 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline (27706 Views)

Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition / US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR / Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline by Slurity(m): 6:20am On Sep 11, 2023
successmatters:
Why is Atiku tormenting the druggie, does reno have a hand in this oppression of a sitting president?

This is so unfair
Atiku and Obi need to be busy doing something now, Tinubu can't be ruling while the both fold hands selling pufpuf.
Re: U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline by Slic1: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2023
seunmsg:
Atiku chasing shadows as usual. He lost on Election Day. He lost at the presidential election petition court. He will lose at the US and the Supreme Court as well. Eventually, he will be retired to Adamawa to tender to goats and cattle.

If he choose civil disobedience you would complain that he should have chosen the court but he is fighting through the courts and you are complaining. What we are learning is that after an election the losers should choose civil disobedience or other means rather than court to fight their course.
Re: U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline by poseidon12: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
That's a functional country with generally decent citizens unlike the criminal enterprise called Nigeria where majority of the citizens support criminality.
Re: U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline by Theuniverse: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
Arapmoi22:

He doesn't know that his hospital cannot reveal his own HIV status without giving them consent.
He also does not know that anyone cannot just walk to his bank to ask for his own statement of account.
That is the level of ignorance our yoots are displaying.
They are actually the reason why many of us aren't happy about the future of our nation.
Even when you let them know, they will tell you bluntly that they chose ignorance by choice.
. sir. are we still leaving living in olden days. wasn't a terrorist iphone hacked by fbi after apple refusal to open it. if I really wanted your records,hospital and otherwise. I ain't going to a damn court. I'll bribe the doctors theirselves, get a spy to get it, get a good hacker to break in their systems. those documents are stored on earth not in heaven.
Re: U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline by Arapmoi22: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
Theuniverse:
. sir. are we still leaving living in olden days. wasn't a terrorist iphone hacked by fbi after apple refusal to open it. if I really wanted your records,hospital and otherwise. I ain't going to a damn court. I'll bribe the doctors theirselves, get a spy to get it, get a good hacker to break in their systems. those documents are stored on earth not in heaven.

I understand you.
So, why is atiku bothering CSU?
Kindly reach out to him to hire you for the job.
Isn't it an opportunity for you to cash out?

Anyway, any information you got by hacking is only good for the media.
It will not be admissible in court.

Remember Julian Assange.
Re: U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline by LONEWOLFJOHN: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
ElSudani:

Your institution can only confirm whether or not you attended the institution and the degree awarded. They will never send your records to a third party without your consent.
With the way you garnish your post with insults, I am sure you are either a dropout or you have never attended any higher institution in your life. So, you wouldn't know how it works.
you see how you failed woefully again, what is academic records? When you get job in a place like bank, your employer request for your academic records, your school need not your consent to release it to your employer because you did submitted what you claim. What they do is verification of your claims, so you don't know anything.
Re: U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline by ElSudani: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
you see how you failed woefully again, what is academic records? When you get job in a place like bank, your employer request for your academic records, your school need not your consent to release it to your employer because you did submitted what you claim. What they do is verification of your claims, so you don't know anything.

That means you don't read any of the materials given to you by your prospective employer before signing them. No one will release your academic records without your consent.
I don't know the type of university you attended but mine will not release it without my consent.
Re: U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline by duro4chang(m): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
dre11:
U.S. court fast-tracks release of Tinubu’s Chicago records to Atiku before Supreme Court filing deadline

Judge Jeffrey Gilbert strongly advised lawyers on both sides of the matter to appear in court for a hearing on Tuesday ahead of an imminent ruling during the week.

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-u-s-court-fast-tracks-release-of-tinubus-chicago-records-to-atiku-before-supreme-court-filing-deadline/
What happened to your court case today?
Re: U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline by Arapmoi22: 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
duro4chang:
What happened to your court case today?

He is coming to provide lies that obi***dense like to hear.

They are fighting against the tides, what a lost course.
Re: U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline by duro4chang(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
Arapmoi22:

He is coming to provide lies that obi***dense like to hear.

They are fight against the tides, what a lost course.
They will all fail as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari With Thabo Mbeki And Abdulsalam Abubakar (photo) / Police Arrest 67 IPOB Members, Native Doctor For Unlawful Assembly / Godsday Orubebe Dumps PDP Over Norther Candidate And President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.