Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) (5646 Views)

Handsome Bobos, Post Ya Sexy Pictures Here / My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me / All Those Bobos Wey Get More Than One Gf For Naija How Una Dey Take Manage Am? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2011
1:Be a car owner:Omo u know naija babes dey go gaga over car.when dem see a bobo on ride den dem go assume say such a bobo must be very comfortable.To get a naija babe"s attention then u a need a car and if u no get one den make u go borrow car from ur friend or even from ur papa sef as the case may be.But then wen u were u get the car make u no tell am the truth ooo.just tell am say na the car wey u order from cotonou or from the uk depending on the IQ of the babe wey u wan date.
2:show her the money:Una know the average naija girl even like money pass naija police so the quickest way to get her attention quick quick na to flaunt those naira notes,pound notes or dollars at her.Omo wen she see as u dey count that thick wad of bank notes den u go see as she go just dey bow for u and dey u say na u be the love of her life.Make u no let dat one fool u because na the money her eye dey.U dontt even need to spend all the money on a few because jst spending a few on her go give her the impression say u be big boy and hence she go do anything wey u want.
3:Dress well for the occasion:Yes ooo naija girls like bobos wey sabi dress because dem believe say guys wey get good dress sense get fat wallets for dem pocket.Depending on the type of babe way u wan take out u can dress like a politician(wearing your agbada and other native wears) or u can dress like a banker or a pastor(wearing your suit and tie) but abeg no dress like those black american rappers because many naija babes don sabi dat format and know say all those bobos wey dey dress like those hip hop rappers na wannabes grin.
3:Lie and lie more to her: tell her that she is the love of ur life and also make u tell her say she is the most beautiful girl in the world and even more preetier than beyoncy and rihanna put together even do u know say she get K-leg with streatch marks.Lie to am and she go open for u one time grin grin grin
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Dyt(f): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2011
bobo yi skip medicine dis mornin
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by emofine(f): 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2011
lefulefu mek u no forget tell us say how you come attract your oyibo babe too oh
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2011
emofine:

lefulefu mek u no forget tell us say how you come attract your oyibo babe too oh

na everythin u want make i tell u? grin
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by emofine(f): 12:12am On Oct 18, 2011
lefulefu:

na everythin u want make i tell u? grin

sha no bi effriting u dey tek mouth spray for sef? . . small time u dey go dey share your mess wit everyone grin
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 22, 2011
This stuff actually makes sense
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Princek12(m): 3:00am On Oct 22, 2011
the truth dey bitter
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 22, 2011
@emofine
"je pense, donc je suis"!?
Qu'est-ce que tu lis en ce moment!? Tu est une experte de la philosophie de Descartes?
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Parisgoodman(m): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2011
what about big big phone?
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Godmother(f): 7:39am On Oct 22, 2011
Haba! Not all women are money freaks
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2011
^hi there, godmum, wazup?
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 22, 2011
here comes the guy that wanted to snatch my babe before before from me
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 22, 2011
toba:

oh! She 'waz' ur babe!? undecided my apologies. . .
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2011
smh u are still using was? are u dating her now?
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Cuddlemii: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2011
Lefulefu, its like ur case wan pass all medical stuffs. U have the attributes of an J.P Clarks's Abiku.
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2011
Bt bros, I tot u were married!
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2011
Lefulefu, true talk jare, I'm a living witness, I met this girl for a first date, I took her wine and some oda gifts, She was so in love, I lied to her dat my car had a prob, dat is why I didn't bring it, (Undergrad like me then.where I wan see car).I dressed fresh, she saw the cash in my wallet wey I borrow, I eyes jst dey shine, I didn't even spend much, minus hotel bills dat same nite, all na packaging
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by emofine(f): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2011
sauer:

@emofine
"je pense, donc je suis"!?
Qu'est-ce que tu lis en ce moment!?

la philosophie.

Tu est une experte de la philosophie de Descartes?

non, mais je suis un fan de Descartes
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Princek12(m): 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2011
toba:

your entire life revolves around your babe. do you have any personal attributes in life that gives you self esteem besides your babe? how did he try to snatch your babe from you "before before?" can you even post your own pic? you must be one of those low self esteem guys whose only pride in life is their babe. smh.
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by MMM2(m): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2011
huh angry
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 23, 2011
emofine:

la philosophie.

non, mais je suis un fan de Descartes
je ne te crois pas! Des femmes ne lirent pas la philosophie! C'est ce que j'ai observé depuis longtemps :-D. Dis moi, ce livre que tu lis, de quoi s'agit-il? Qui est l'auteur?

Est-ce que tu es nigerienne? Qu'est-ce que tu as étudié a la fac?
Tu m'etonnes. Cela me surprendrait si tu fait vraiment intensiv de la philosophie.

Je m'interesse. . . grin
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:31am On Oct 23, 2011
Princek12:

your entire life revolves around your babe. do you have any personal attributes in life that gives you self esteem besides your babe? how did he try to snatch your babe from you "before before?" can you even post your own pic? you must be one of those low self esteem guys whose only pride in life is their babe. smh.
ouuuuuch u went hard, not cute all. bedddt boi
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Nairaboi(m): 7:33am On Oct 23, 2011
@ lefulefu. Shey they said those drugs will work? Am going back to that doctor for a new prescription
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 23, 2011
@lefulefu, lool

car na em JUJU to catch em attention fast! dem go jst jump on top u shakaraka like jombosko  grin

dem know wan know who get car, so far na u dey drive am! heeeeeeeeee dem don believe say na u get car! girls with chicken brains cheesy
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2011
your entire life revolves around your babe. [size=16pt]do you have any personal attributes in life that gives you self esteem besides your babe?[/size] how did he try to snatch your babe from you "before before?" [size=16pt]can you even post your own pic? you must be one of those low self esteem guys whose only pride in life is their babe. smh.[/size]
[size=14pt]What tha hellish Fcck?[/size] shocked shocked shocked  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]"I have died dead". . . grin grin grin grin ROTFLMAOOO!!!!! [/size]grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by InkedNerd(f): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2011
[b]@OP:[/b]Bullshit advice. I don't even look at any of those things.

1) I could care less if a guy has a car. Having legs is good enough for me.

2) I don't needs some guy's money! I have my own tongue

3) Although I do appreciate a man who takes the time to look good, I wouldn't say that it is a deciding factor/necessity for me to talk to a guy.

4) DON'T lie to me! I hate lying men!
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2011
Taking time to look good is very important.

Nigerian men tend to look like ragtag queens. Very unclean nobodys.
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by InkedNerd(f): 7:41am On Oct 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Taking time to look good is very important.

Nigerian men tend to look like ragtag queens. Very unclean nobodys.

LOL LOL LOL grin

You mean the ones in Naija or the ones outside of Naija?
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 23, 2011
^Both.

Atleast we can excuse the ones in Naija. They're not yet exposed and money is an issue for them.
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by InkedNerd(f): 7:44am On Oct 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^Both.

Atleast we can excuse the ones in Naija. They're not yet exposed and money is an issue for them.

Hahahaha, true! grin
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Orton10(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^Both.

. . .insult.
Lefu, 
More of the same please. . . undecided wink
Re: The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

[b]@OP:[/b]Bullshit advice. I don't even look at any of those things.

1) I could care less if a guy has a car. Having legs is good enough for me.

2) I don't needs some guy's money! I have my own tongue

3) Although I do appreciate a man who takes the time to look good, I wouldn't say that it is a deciding factor/necessity for me to talk to a guy.

4) DON'T lie to me! I hate lying men!

really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How On Earth Is This A Pre Wedding Photo Shoot ( Pics) / Cute African Kids Stepping Out In Styles. / What Was The First Time You Had Sex? How Did IT Go? What WAS YOUR AGE THEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.