Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement (21234 Views)

Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi / PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement / Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by Raskimonojendor: 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
Go to court and stop disturbing us.

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by KarinaSlim(f): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
I love Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by Kuginzi: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
Hmm!!

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by bibiking7(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
Okay
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by gigabyte13: 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
I don talk am yesterday say
As the senior PDP don cry about this nonsense,
Their low budget follow follow party go still cry about am.....
Dem go come use am do case at the supreme Court, dey cry make supreme Court, help Dem cry join , come put case in their favour.

Very very unintelligent group of people.
APC don give them something to cry over and do case with.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by tishbite42: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
So, this header matter serious like this??
So na Tinubu Legal write that judgement
Nitori Oloun mi

1 Like

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by biroo: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
Hmm, Omo untop this tribunal case ehh, na to just watch dey see o.
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by crestedaguiyi: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
There is another error on that document that is presently escaping public eyes . I will wait for their explanation before pointing that out .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by ehikwe22: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
TInubu legal team printed the judgement and distributed to the judges. It's obvious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by Chibuzoripob: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
sad misery and CONFUSED PARTY
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by CJStarz: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ubdavison:
Can't change anything
Because this is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by complexstuffs(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
ok
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
Hahahaha

Naija na cruise

1 Like

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by Chibuzoripob: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
CJStarz:

Because this is Nigeria
waste of Eluu-p money chasing wind/shadow
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by Tareq1105: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
jimoholuyemi3:
When will Obi and his supporters learn their lessons

Can they ever learn?

The more they hate, the more the hatred for Obi even in the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by Iagos: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
kiss
Mystic216:
Shey na Obi una wan rob and go free
Una think say na una usual abracadabra

God go catch una this time around

Obi please hold them for mkpuru amu
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by Kusu12: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
This is fake news which has been debunked already, just an attempt by the losers to score cheap political points and wail as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by Benwallt(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
Acekidc4:
Who will now epp this People out of their delusions🤔 Why is this People trying to Whine God not knowing that they are Whining Theirselves 🤨

Make he share his own copy, e nor gree. E dey share APC's copy even after explanation of reproducing their copy to reflect their client's name.

They are doom. They are now suffering from dissociative identify-type psychosis

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by killsmith(f): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
crestedaguiyi:
There is another error on that document that is presently escaping public eyes . I will wait for their explanation before pointing that out .
Have you thought what if this is deliberate to distract you from something?
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by olisaEze(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
A watermark is different from a headline. Why is a certified true copy of a judgement bearing a party’s name? The LP legal team has said they collected their copy after the APC legal team did. So why is theirs not bearing their own title, abi APC been borrow the tribunal their printer use?? The gaffes by the judiciary are becoming too much for comfort.

2 Likes

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by toprealman: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
Obi needs to repackage. His circle are not the smartest ensemble. Looking at Apapa dragging them uppandan and their reactive approach to issues leaves more to be desired.
I really pray for Nigeria.
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by tishbite42: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
crestedaguiyi:
💯
Abeg keep your intelligence to yourself
God go soon catch these sloppy clowns
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by windvane(m): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
God don expose them
God doesn't work the way you think......
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by Throwback: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
buygala:
As a lawyer myself, I have never seen where the CTC of a Court document, more importantly a Judgement, will bear the imprint the mark of a party to the case.

The only explanation for this is that Tinubu's legal team applied for the Judgement CTC, got it, then electronically added their mark to the scanned copy before uploading it online, for full disclosure of the uploaded CTC's source.

If that's the case I see nothing wrong with that..

Before Obi and Atiku's team cry blood, they should try getting a physical CTC of the judgment themselves, and see whether it also has that Tinubu Legal team mark.

But they have their own copies already without the watermark.

We're you expecting Atiku and obi camps to desist from casting aspersions on anything that is not to their favour?

2 Likes

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by SKYHIGHfx: 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
Seems NL is not transparent, they might have been bought over
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by TruthinAction: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
The worse of all is their denial even after they were caught. Watermark indeed.

1 Like

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by buygala(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
Throwback:

But they have their own copies already without the watermark.

Why then are they wailing? grin

They should go and sit down biko
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by eagleu: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
It shows Tinubu presidential tribunal council wrote the judgement, had the judges sign it, and then paid then to read it on TV.
Good job Fashola and co.
It shall be well with us.

3 Likes

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by DrMPH: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
chenny360:
I'm pro Tinubu so far but all the rulings. and judgement ain't pure. Some of the judgement in favor of Apc shouldn't have being in a corrupt free society. But we're In Nigeria where majorities of shitty things goes.
Highest bidder if I must say...
Nobody holy pass.

For the first time, someone who understands and see beyond the temporal. My major gross with the judgement is how INEC got away with the travesty. If that issue becomes law, our electoral jurisprudence is gone for good. What does this mean?

God forbid BAT fails to perform, people would naturally yearn for a change. However, when the institutions that could guarantee that has been compromised, what then would be the fate the common man, especially those celebrating it today? It means Nigeria would be condemned to never function, it will be an endless cycle of impunity (cash-and-carry politics). By then, no amount of patriotism would stop the brightest of us from jumping ship in larger numbers, even if to African countries.

If one must be tribalistic or parochial, never joke with injustice because it comes around in full cycle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by Jostoman: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
superintendents:
if na me oo...I will forgive and forget...

my opinion...
that your opinion is useless
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by seunmsg(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
The onus of explaining and dousing the unfolding controversy rests on the PEPC and the TPLT, the imprint owners. Clearly, the header is not a watermark. We note that only some of the petitioners received the same version

The part in bold clearly show how insincere and fraudulent the Labour Party is. They issued a statement and cleverly inserted a paragraph insinuating that they did not receive the version with the header they are complaining about. So, if LP and PDP did not receive the controversial version from the court, who exactly are the petitioners that received it? Why is there a need to cry when you did not receive anything like that? Why are these people always do fraudulent in the claim?

6 Likes

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by wallarwallar(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
LP shud take the tribunal to court .. Awon osinwin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Paid Ozekhome From His Share Of Dasuki’s Loot – EFCC / Buhari: Those Who Attacked Ebonyi Communities And Soludo Won’t Be Spared / President Buhari Visits Borno, Addresses Personnel Of Operation Hadin Kai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.