Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement (21242 Views)

Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi / PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement / Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by Jostoman: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
Dialpad:
They will never learn ... can you just imagine, of all issues to tackle
this one is also one of them.
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by Jostoman: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
This might just be a plan between those judges and BAT to distract the opposition.
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by Mitsurugi(m): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:
The social media warriors popularly known as Obi_dots must have doctored the original copy, just to chase clout again.

Una go just dey make Obi's BP rise unnecessarily grin

It's glaringly fake. Check the words alignment and compare with the doctored imprint.

Oga an APC lawyer already defended it, calling it a watermark.
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by obiekunie01: 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
crestedaguiyi:
There is another error on that document that is presently escaping public eyes . I will wait for their explanation before pointing that out .

either they are so dumb or they were beclouded by their greed or God just want to expose them.

Either way, am waiting to hear their stupid explanation before i will point it out on twitter.

Then stand aside and see how they go about covering that! cheesy
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by CaptainFM1: 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
superintendents:
if na me oo...I will forgive and forget...

my opinion...

Then what foundation are we laying for the future?
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
buygala:
As a lawyer myself, I have never seen where the CTC of a Court document, more importantly a Judgement, will bear the imprint the mark of a party to the case.

The only explanation for this is that Tinubu's legal team applied for the Judgement CTC, got it, then electronically added their mark to the scanned copy before uploading it online, for full disclosure of the uploaded CTC's source.

If that's the case, I see nothing wrong with that..

Before Obi and Atiku's team cry blood and raise their usual false alarm, they should try getting a physical CTC of the judgment themselves, and see whether it also has that Tinubu Legal team mark.

I think Atiku was crying for the release of same judgement to his legal team, so he could submit to the supreme court. All this alarm doesn't make sense, the guys are not that careless.
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by naijaking1: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
eagleu:
It shows Tinubu presidential tribunal council wrote the judgement, had the judges sign it, and then paid then to read it on TV.
Good job Fashola and co.
It shall be well with us.

The only reasonable explanation.
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by Juanmike(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
superintendents:
if na me oo...I will forgive and forget...

my opinion...
Even your mama never forgive your papa for raping her.
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by mafluxfire: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
These people Will never learn, energy they should reserve to file their appeal at supreme court is now being spent on sponsored frivolities. After they will be shouting eyes on supreme court.

1 Like

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by Image123(m): 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
What on earth has the imprint or header to do with anything relevant? Did they not watch the judgment live? Why are they making foolish noise over the report?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by AllenSpencer: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
LP should go and rest please!

The party is over!
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by DMerciful(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Speak on why there's TPLT on the header. If you know about documents, you'll know that header is not watermark. It provides information on who the owner of the document is.

Tinubu team wrote the judgement
contentmakerPRO:
Why are these people acting like a todler? Is this what opposition has reduced to? And do you think court of appeal in their lowest thinking capacities will make such mistakes when it is not only 10 person working and printing the documents same time. And they also have all the party reps there also. Instead of them start restrategizing to grab more power from state house of assembies to federal in order to solidify their strength, they are busy doing busy body. When the election days are close by, they will be relaying on social media statistics to win election.
Just wait until 2027 election time is close, atiku PDP will still do LP shege and betray them, sebi th3y are following them upadan bow, something that shoyuld have happened pre election and drop all their egos.
Now i believe that they dont have anything to offer than to thinking of grabbing power through all means. But i bet you, if elections are held next time, they will loose woefully than before.
Elections in nigeria are won from the grassroots on the day of election, not this type of unfounded accusations that hold no water. LP never learn her lessons, still following pdp strategies up and down.
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by Image123(m): 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
buygala:
As a lawyer myself, I have never seen where the CTC of a Court document, more importantly a Judgement, will bear the imprint the mark of a party to the case.

The only explanation for this is that Tinubu's legal team applied for the Judgement CTC, got it, then electronically added their mark to the scanned copy before uploading it online, for full disclosure of the uploaded CTC's source.

Before Obi and Atiku's team cry blood and raise their usual false alarm, they should try getting a physical CTC of the judgment themselves, and see whether it also has that Tinubu Legal team mark.

They have theirs. Instead of them to simply ask their SANitizer lawyers, they are playing to the gallery as they know they have no case but straws. Doing the same tactics and expecting different results.
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by onuman: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
Raji Fashola's unexplainable bitterness against the Ibezim man who scooped out the news that Fashola was writing the judgment for the PEPT, speaks volumes about the veracity of the story that PEPT judgement was written by Tinubu group.
How could Ibezim be moved from DSS to Police and back to forth because of what should pass for Libel?
On behalf of Fashola, Police and DSS have been holding Ibezim without charges for up to a month since he wrote that Fashola was found writing judgement for the PEPT.

1 Like

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by 2BabaNairaland: 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
For this 2023 election, the grassroots belong to Peter G. Obi.

You are acting like toddler without knowing. The Tribunal acted like toddler too.

If you don't gerrit, forgerrit.

contentmakerPRO:
Why are these people acting like a todler? Is this what opposition has reduced to? And do you think court of appeal in their lowest thinking capacities will make such mistakes when it is not only 10 person working and printing the documents same time. And they also have all the party reps there also. Instead of them start restrategizing to grab more power from state house of assembies to federal in order to solidify their strength, they are busy doing busy body. When the election days are close by, they will be relaying on social media statistics to win election.
Just wait until 2027 election time is close, atiku PDP will still do LP shege and betray them, sebi th3y are following them upadan bow, something that shoyuld have happened pre election and drop all their egos.
Now i believe that they dont have anything to offer than to thinking of grabbing power through all means. But i bet you, if elections are held next time, they will loose woefully than before.
Elections in nigeria are won from the grassroots on the day of election, not this type of unfounded accusations that hold no water. LP never learn her lessons, still following pdp strategies up and down.
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by MRMRMR: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry
The tribunal judges and APC lawyers were so confident in their criminal activities that they forgot to thread with caution.

How can a justice be asking petitioner's if they expect them judges to be moved by threats from social media.🤦🏾 Was it LP or Obi that threatened judges on social media. The other justice was defending INEC and APC asking why APC got less votes in eastern states grin.
The other one was defending the Vice president saying his double nomination wasn't intentional. Absurd!!!

It was very obvious those judges didn't write what they were reading and they weren't even concerned about cross checking before reading the judgement.

I expect supreme court to give a clear and lawful judgement because anything they say becomes law in Nigeria.
U don't need mocking, u deserve pity for this wailing.
May we not labour in vain
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by 2BabaNairaland: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
And you are not God.

And I hope you will not suffer for eternity ? Think about it !

minakom:
Labor party will cry till eternity. They'll be in the history book for being a political party that cried for mandate for ten centuries. I can assure you that LP and Obi's Grand Children will still go to court in the year 2097.
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by DMerciful(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
They gave Tinubu's team first,()who by the way did not apply first). Tinubu's team saw the error and told the PEPC who took time to correct it hence the delay in giving PDP and LP.

You explanation that the got the judgement and scan the header into it can only be done by foolish people. The CTC is gotten on hard copy. You scan to distribute the soft copy to whoever you want. No CTC judgement is given as a soft copy!
buygala:

4 Likes

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by onuman: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
For this 2023 election, the grassroots belong to Peter G. Obi.

You are acting like toddler without knowing. The Tribunal acted like toddler too.

If you don't gerrit, forgerrit.

Even toddlers would not give the ridiculous judgement the PEPT so-called judges gave.
They made Nigeria become a laughing stock all over the world since the last September 6.

1 Like

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by 2BabaNairaland: 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
...and it's wrong to give Apc's copy or photocopy to others.

Don't defend the wrong but the wright.

What is wrong is wrong and what is wright is wright.

buygala:

1 Like

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by 2BabaNairaland: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
Wanna know. Drop it here!

crestedaguiyi:
There is another error on that document that is presently escaping public eyes . I will wait for their explanation before pointing that out .
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by chaloskyx: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
God dint expose nothing Righy now APC have the god status and they can do anything they like since they are the ruling party and have all the power deal with it this is Nigeria
HIGHESTPOPORI:
God don expose them
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by Mitsurugi(m): 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
crestedaguiyi:

Please share.
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by Mitsurugi(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
DMerciful:
They gave Tinubu's team first,()who by the way did not apply first). Tinubu's team saw the error and told the PEPC who took time to correct it hence the delay in giving PDP and LP.

You explanation that the got the judgement and scan the header into it can only be done by foolish people. The CTC is gotten on hard copy. You scan to distribute the soft copy to whoever you want. No CTC judgement is given as a soft copy!

My bro, I tire
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by Baatunde(m): 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
Did you actually read the response from the TInubu's team? PDP actually collected the first copy on the day, have they denied this anywhere?

DMerciful:

1 Like

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by Paramount01(m): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
God don expose them

Expose who,Many of you have nit eve go to court not t talk of the processingunvokve in court
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by DMerciful(m): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
Lies! Tinubu's team collected the first copy long before Atiku's team.

Check online...
Baatunde:
Did you actually read the response from the TInubu's team? PDP actually collected the first copy on the day, have they denied this anywhere?

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by Timmi: 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
fergie001:
Yesterday, Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar had also demanded some explanation from the Presidential Election Petitions Court, surrounding the header on the Certified True Copies of the Judgement.

Speaking through his aide, Phrank Shaibu, the former Vice President inquired to know why Tinubu Presidential Legal Team (TPLT) are been accorded special privileges.

Abubakar's enquiry came hours after a member of the TPLT, Babatunde Ogala SAN offered some clarification.

SOURCE: LabourPartyNG

These people are truly Obizombie without brain nor common sense. Because they can't trust their own shadows, their conspiracy mind get the best out of them.
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by Baatunde(m): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
Where online sir, kindly direct me I am curious.

DMerciful:
Lies! Tinubu's team collected the first copy long before Atiku's team.

Check online...
Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by DMerciful(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
Read PDP press release. It made front page yesterday
Baatunde:
Where online sir, kindly direct me I am curious.

Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by aderadio1: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
ehikwe22:
TInubu legal team printed the judgement and distributed to the judges. It's obvious
I am for Jagaban but if that document is printed from Jagaban team first and handed over to the judges it's not right. At least let the manipulation not be obvious.
Labourers and Mikanos are human beings too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News / Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN / Meet The Nigerian Fashion Moguls Championing ‘Made In Africa’ Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.