Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,067 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement (34548 Views)

PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement / PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators / Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by fergie001: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2023
The internet has been awash with several questions than answers, following the release of the Certified True Copies (CTCs) of the PEPC judgement that affirmed Bola Tinubu as President.

All pages of the CTCs on the internet bore a header "Tinubu Presidential Legal Team" with many alleging the judgement must have been prepared/scanned by the President's legal team.

Babatunde Ogala SAN, a member of the President's legal team has offered some clarification:

Following some mischievous insinuations being made in certain quarters regarding the innocuous water-mark of copies of the consolidated judgment of the Court of Appeal with the inscription -“Tinubu Presidential Legal Team ‘TPLT’”, it has become necessary to offer this clarification.

After the delivery of judgment in the 3 (Three) election petitions by the Court of Appeal on September 6, 2023, the Court directed its registry to make physical copies of same available on September 7, 2023.

Accordingly, the Tinubu Presidential Legal Team applied for a certified true copy of the said judgment and paid the prescribed fee.
Lawyers for PDP were present at the registry at the same time to collect the same judgment.

In fact, the representative of the PDP collected the first copy that was made available by the registry.

On collecting our own copy, we immediately scanned and water-marked with the inscription - “Tinubu Presidential Legal Team ‘TPLT’” before circulating the scanned soft copies to the lawyers in our team.

The certified true copies issued to us and other parties in the petitions by the registry do not contain the said inscription and any insinuation to the contrary is untrue.

Counsel to the petitioners will also appreciate the fact that the insinuations being circulated in some quarters are untrue, unkind, unfair, and unfortunate, as they have the same certified copies of the judgment as we have.

*Babatunde OGALA, SAN; OFR.*
Coordinator, *TPLT*

Many still need some explanation from the panel or Court of Appeal.

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by TheBillyonaire: 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
The Judgement was written by Tinubu Legal Team and submitted to the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal panel to read.

They were paid off handsomely.

I hope Tinubu succeeds, I wish him well. Now I know crime pays, and not every criminal can be caught. Peter Obi needs to understand that Good can only defeat evil with a tint of entropy. There is need for the good to wage war for liberation of a people.

232 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Acekidc4(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
Good Clarification because most of these Obidients and Ipob Miscreants are too dull and dense to comprehend simple matter like this!!

230 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by inoki247: 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
They're noise maker...

Same people crying the Court av refuse to let them av access to the certified copy....

APC copy circulated online again to start another round of theory...

Modified....

for people that can't read it was Watermarked by the Tinubu Legal team if it's a Lie other Party will come online to debunk it....

51 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Favyloveu(f): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ok

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Higherthan: 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
I've never seen anyone as mumuish as OBI supporters and obby himself...

Obi: I won the election.
Inec: But you came third.
Obi: Let's meet in court.

Court: What brought you here Obi?
Obi: My lords, I am here to reclaim my mandate.

Court: What mandate and who took it from you?
Obi: I won the election but INEC took it from me.

Court: INEC why did you steal Obi's mandate?
INEC: My lords, Obi is just a joker and comedian. Kindly ask him for evidences to back up his claim.

Court: Obi who are your witnesses?
Obi: My obidients group, sirs. They said I won.

Court: Obidients, where are your evidences?
Obidients: On Twitter, we rained several millions of INSULTS, ABUSES & CURSES on Obi's opponents and their supporters, yet INEC didn't count them as votes.

Court: INEC why?
INEC: My lords, we only have powers to count votes cast at polling units, not curses on social media.

Court: Obi any other witnesses?
Obi: My pastors.

Court: pastors, what are your evidences?
Pastors: We have given millions of prophecies that Obi was the winner. But INEC refused to count our prophecies as votes.

Court: INEC why?
INEC: My lords, we only have powers to count votes cast at polling units, not prophecies from pulpits.

Court: Obi, so your own witnesses are the experts at raining abuses on social media, and experts at giving prophecies from the pulpits?
Obi: Yes daddies 😂

Court: Then your mandate is on social media and pulpits. Go and be the president of abuses and prophecies.

CASE DISMISSED 😂😂

140 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Zico5(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
Who cares about obidients propaganda? The issue is that peter Obi himself knew he has no case. The judgement has been served and it's time for the executive to focus on how to deliver the dividends of democracy. If u are not okay with the judgement, supreme court is still there. The only person I pity is peter Obi. This is the time for him to check himself and the set of people around him. If not the same thing or worse will happen comes 2027.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by ThiefnubuBandit: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
Bunch of useless thieves

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Raskimonojendor: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
Good Clarification because most of these Obidients and Ipob Miscreants are too dull and dense to comprehend simple matter like this!!
Obidients

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Eleph(m): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
Not surprised at all.

There's something unusual about the whole drama. Time will tell.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
Asiwaju the game changer

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Ewedegubbler: 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
someone alluded that it was written by Fashola and he was arrested... Truth don dey come out small small

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by TheBillyonaire: 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
inoki247:
They're noise maker...

Same people crying the Court av refuse to let them av access to the certified copy....

There is nothing like PDP, APC or LP copies of Tribunal Judgements. Even though I am an Obidient Jagabandit, I can deduce that the election was a fraud.

There is no sane person without vested interest that would have voted for APC given what Buhari did to the country.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by 81pro: 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
Eleph:
Not surprised at all.

There's something unusual about the whole drama. Time will tell.
Honestly, they are upto something

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Dittodat: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
These desperate losers just looking for any thing to hang on to. Signs of desperate drowning idiots.
Tinubu is the president for thr next 4 years at the minimum and possibly 8 God willing.

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by phemmyjohnson: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
Lol
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Administration1: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
Evidence dey why you dey explain?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by RonuRonu: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
I'll advice Peter Obi not to go to Court, starve Lawyers let me see how their family will eat.

Supreme court judges are waiting for you to come waste your money, because they already know who will come out victorious at last.

If Politicians can adhere to this my awesome advise, judges will start doing the right thing.

Furthermore, i don't want anyone from the North to rule Nigeria again, since the President is still from the South, we are good to go.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by b3llo(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
Jagaban

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by jaxxy(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
inoki247:
They're noise maker...

where are other parties copies?

so there atiku legal teams copy

and Peter Obi's team legal copies?

Lol wonderful

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by atiku4President(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
They acted before thinking.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Armanipounds: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
An already written judgement just for the Judges to read to the cameras... 😆 🤣 😂

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by iammo(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
cool

Mumu Obidient

I laughed so hard when they complained about the header and the watermark... Each an every documents by Sahara reporters, Premium times all got watermarked, doe that mean they printed it

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Yourebest9: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2023

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by inoki247: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
jaxxy:

where are other parties copies?

so atiku legal teams copy

Can't you read APC Legal team watermarked it themselves Let Atiku Legal team comes out to debunk it....

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
Lol
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by frog12: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
wetin. hahaha grin shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by inoki247: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

There is nothing like PDP, APC or LP copies of Tribunal Judgements. Even though I am an Obidient Jagabandit, I can deduce that the election was a fraud.

There is no sane person without vested interest that would have voted for APC given what Buhari did to the country.

You people can't read it was watermarked by Tinubu Legal Team...

If it's a lie other party will come online to debunk it

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by jaxxy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
inoki247:

Can't you read APC Legal team watermarked it themselves Let Atiku Legal team comes out to debunk it....

Lol offcourse they did and it was adopted.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) / Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him / Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.