Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days (13882 Views)

Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election / Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal / 2023: Abaribe, Ekweremadu Lose Out As PDP Orders Strict Compliance To Zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by Ezemarcel(m): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
Appletek:

Because they removed a Pdp candidate?
You lack sense.
guy u know nothing about my lga.. Ideato North is my lga... We are the people that voted so we know who we want

4 Likes

Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by Starships4u(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
Appletek:

You must be an Ipobidient. They are the ones who lack knowledge of Legal matters and type trash like this.

Courts move to other areas if security is an issue.
Shebi una dey support sit at home. Dey enjoy the consequences na.

How do you reason and how's a common case now adjudged tribalism and ethnicism. Be rather rational...

These sort of cases has before now been adjudged [b] pre-election and internal party cases/affairs[\b] so how come it got to this particular case it's now different?!
He has enough grounds for appeal this rulling....

1 Like

Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by Jagabanarmy: 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by BoldBrainz(m): 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
Nigeria is a badly managed circus😂!

I thought the Supreme court has long averred that internal party affairs cannot be challenged by candidates from other parties, especially as they pertain to pre-election matters?

Why then is an Imo State tribunal seemingly overruling the judgement of the apex court? God abeg, na which kind country be this one na?!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by Jostoman: 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
Apc in imo is doing busy body hope they are ready for 10million fine just the way supreme court fine Atiku 10million

2 Likes

Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
Appletek:

Were you not the ones supporting sit at home calling it Nsala day?
Do courts sit in Imo on Monday?

Actually, most of you are senseless and not smart. The evil you support a few years ago has manifested and you're crying like idiots.

This type of judgement happen all the time. Monday sit at home has nothing to do with it. If you like insult your generation its non of my business. Keep supporting illegality court can hold any day

1 Like

Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
Coronavirus1:
Fake judgment inter party not business of Apc

Inter or intra?
Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by garfield1: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
fergie001:
[i]It is wrong to hold Primaries in a different Federal Constituency.

However, the nomination of a Candidate is a domestic affair of a political Party. You must be clothed with the requisite locus to challenge same.

In Atiku & PDP v. APC, Tinubu & Shettima a few months ago:

The Supreme Court held:

This Judgement is perverse.

Since it will not get to the apex court,hope might prevail.
Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
Atarakpa:
how possible is that. The guy should appeal.

That is the country we leave in.. anything is possible
Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by garfield1: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Nigeria is a badly managed circus😂!

I thought the Supreme court has long averred that internal party affairs cannot be challenged by candidates from other parties, especially as they pertain to pre-election matters?

Why then is an Imo State tribunal seemingly overruling the judgement of the apex court? God abeg, na which kind country be this one na?!

Hope wants to take this guy out personally
Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by fergie001: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
garfield1:
Since it will not get to the apex court, hope might prevail.
...And I will not be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by BoldBrainz(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
garfield1:

Hope wants to take this guy out personally

You see how much of a joke the Nigerian Judiciary is becoming?

1 Like

Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by garfield1: 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
fergie001:

...And I will not be surprised.

Same thing that took out ugochinyere.

Umahi and nwoye won
Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by Tingotoe: 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
Austineva:
Uzodimgba the supreme Court governor's, making, Zoo Court has always bn his evil tools that's why has bn licking Tinubu yansh in Abuja. the 1diOtic supreme Court mugu has bn fighting this Ugochinyere of a guy since day1 including attacking his house pre the zooelection using his thugs, ebube agụ, zoo security agencies
Uzodimgba can never end well, we Biafrans will do him shege banza, it's just a matter of time
You can do no more than a dead dog. Biafra my arse
Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by Omookunnimi(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
Wodu89:
Why are all court cases suddenly against LP and PDP. I'd it that in addition to the reckless corruption that characterises the judiciary, they have now added shamelessness to it.

Posterity will be the judge. The Nigerian judiciary is nothing but a waged-slave of the highest bidder. Nigeria has finally become the corruption headquarters of the entire world.

So tasteless that immediately after the presidential tribunal hearing, the entire court hearing follow the posture of the winner at the top must be the beneficiary of all electoral court cases

Some of you will just come online and spew trash. I don't know whether most of don't read entire content before comment or you read and don't understand. We must learn to objectively and critically analyze issues before commenting. You don't just comment blindly. It difficult for many to constructively comment by most of those in this forum. We must learn to put party and candidate aside when commenting, that is the only way we can grow as a country. How can you just come online and said all jusdges are corrupt or they were bought over. Are you there when they collect the bribe and in what denomination and currencies? If you cannot answer these questions stop saying what you are unsure of.

Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by Wodu89: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
[quote author=Omookunnimi post=125711798][/quote]

You're a kid, I don't do mud bathing. Avoid my mentions pig
Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by Angelfrost(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
PDP will be laid to rest by the time this administration is over...! grin
Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by fergie001: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
garfield1:

Same thing that took out ugochinyere.

Umahi and nwoye won
Yea, a House of Reps PDP member from Jigawa was also sacked.

I think a re-run was given.
Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by garfield1: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
fergie001:
Yea, a House of Reps PDP member from Jigawa was also sacked.

I think a re-run was given.

Was the judgment given today
Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by fergie001: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
garfield1:

Was the judgment given today
Yesterday.
Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by assholemods: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
Wodu89:
Why are all court cases suddenly against LP and PDP. I'd it that in addition to the reckless corruption that characterises the judiciary, they have now added shamelessness to it.

Posterity will be the judge. The Nigerian judiciary is nothing but a waged-slave of the highest bidder. Nigeria has finally become the corruption headquarters of the entire world.

So tasteless that immediately after the presidential tribunal hearing, the entire court hearing follow the posture of the winner at the top must be the beneficiary of all electoral court cases

Why didn't you say that about the few won by LP? Hypocrites!
Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by bankyblue(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
Can you image,, the judgement was given in nasarawa state
Where do u expect them to run it before? Imo state? So that unknown gun men go use them shine
Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by garfield1: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
fergie001:
Yesterday.

I think there was another removal in kano
Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by lordtriplee(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
Na u gan gan lack sense.

In the recent judgements even up to the Supreme Court, nominations are domestic issues and not the problem of another party. Only a member of a party can contest the nomination that led to a candidate representing that party. In this case, APC is a busy body meddling in the affairs of PDP. This is not me but the interpretation of the Supreme Court judges.

Appletek:

Because they removed a Pdp candidate?
You lack sense.

1 Like

Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by fergie001: 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
garfield1:
I think there was another removal in kano
Yes, I think today or yesterday.
Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by garfield1: 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
fergie001:
Yes, I think today or yesterday.

That's two seats nnpp are losing
Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by MrALIVE: 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
Inconsistent judgments here and there...a different court will rule that you can't challenge the primary of a political party if you are not a member of that party,another court is now sacking someone whose nomination is being challenged by a member of APC..in 4 years of a Tinubu/APC government,people will prefer settling disputes their own way than going to the court.

1 Like

Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by Duru009(m): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
This Judges will soon turn this country to a ONE PARTY state...,.

1 Like

Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by Coronavirus1: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
Appletek:

Fake judgment abi?.
If them born una papa well, make he no comot.
He go no where appeal court is there supreme court too
Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by ashala(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
But he can appeal right?
The supplementary elections can't hold untill he looses in Appeal court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo: Court Sacks Ikenga Ugochinyere (PDP), Orders Fresh Poll In 90 Days by emmi14: 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
Wodu89:

What do expect when bvas is no longer relevant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ / El-Rufai: Incompetent People In Government Reason For Failure / 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.