Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions (22965 Views)

‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan / Dr. D.K. Olukoya Condemns Pastors Over Failed 2023 Election Prophecies. / PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Calabar1stSon: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2023
seunmsg:
Peter Obi and his desperate supporters desecrated the pulpit and brought shame to the Christian faith.

Rogue pastors like Enenche, Oyedepo, Ayokunle, Onaiyekan, Oyakhilome etc should be laid on the floor and flogged seriously for lying against God and bringing shame to the holy spirit.
Old man that has deliberately refused to be sensible. Peter Obi lives in your head rent free.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by contentmakerPRO: 8:05am On Sep 11, 2023
Yes na that's why their so called mumu politicians select some certain churches to attend so that they can hear what they wanted and if they dont , they incite the headless mobs to attack them.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by DenreleDave(m): 8:06am On Sep 11, 2023
seunmsg:
Peter Obi and his desperate supporters desecrated the pulpit and brought shame to the Christian faith.

Rogue pastors like Enenche, Oyedepo, Ayokunle, Onaiyekan, Oyakhilome etc should be laid on the floor and flogged seriously for lying against God and bringing shame to the holy spirit.

I don't know why men of God will be predicting election

5 Likes

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by MrsTblooms: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2023
Their religion is fraud.
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by DenreleDave(m): 8:06am On Sep 11, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Old man that has deliberately refused to be sensible. Peter Obi lives in your head rent free.
did he lie?

4 Likes

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by FreeStuffsNG: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2023
Good one. FG should actually prosecute the fake pre-election manipulators masquerading as clergy like it's done in Ghana

4 Likes

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Ever8090: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2023
Burob:
Catholic Bishops way just deceive petter Obidient.

Oyakhilome Just fall our hand for nothing, the winner of the election’s name is in the Bible indeed.
which Catholic bishop predicted that someone will win?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Lumig: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2023
shocked
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by MightySparrow: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2023
Cheap popularity seeking forecasters .

grin
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by iramure(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2023
It's time we ABOLISH anything RELIGION in this country. It's absolutely nonsense!. Religion limits one's ability to fully explore the capacity of his or her mental reasoning. Those who benefit from it hugely are only the pastors and they will never wish you know the truth. I wish I have the absolute powers to determine the faith of religion in this country. Just like subsidy, IT WILL GO!

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by oyeraff: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2023
Even pastor Tunde Bakare said he is going to be the 16th president, that is Buhari will hand over to him, without even buying form in any political party, foolish enough people are still listening to him preaching in his church of later rain, na waooo. See what they turned church to.

5 Likes

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by NoToPile: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2023
Truth is bitter.

Those people disgraced christainity honestly. They dragged the altar of God to disrepute, used the altar for politics, campaigned in church. The amount of venom people spilled from the altar was so terrible ehn.

Madness.... No better description.

It is only Iginlas prophecy that came to pass. It was even after the election people brought it out. The man sef said hope you people won't stone me if I say this man will be your president.

Anyway even in the Bible the a lying tounges in the mouth of prophets to deceive Ahab so issorite, its not a new thing. I kings 22. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by sulakishop(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2023
I do tell people. It's a major scam

Righthussle:
The religion is a fraud. Bunch of old thieves and liars.

2 Likes

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Fcwilly: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2023
Oskiki:
The worst of them are prophets who say nothing against the evil in the land.

God bless you
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Ever8090: 8:10am On Sep 11, 2023
Gossiphub:

You're right.

Just as the 130 bishops that endorsed Tinubu in Abuja.

That one no be disgrace to Christianity abii?
those ones never lied against God, they went for their greed and everyone was aware of their intentions

2 Likes

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by MrAgbako: 8:10am On Sep 11, 2023
Peter obi and his rogue and deceitful pastors are in the mud😂

They really make mockery of the christian faith

3 Likes

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by SonOfDSoil01: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2023
I totally accept what the great man of God has said, any so called man of God that want to join politic should quit the alter and stop ridiculing the gospels!

2 Likes

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by blahc007: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2023
Burob:

Oyakhilome Just fall our hand for nothing, the winner of the election’s name is in the Bible indeed.
As u don lie against the man now, how are you different from the devil?

Pastor Chris never mentioned any body as the winner....if you have anything against him, go sort it out and stop peddling lies...chineke akpoo gi oku

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Emma09(m): 8:12am On Sep 11, 2023
He's no more a doctor but now a professor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Mccullum: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2023
You can't see any Islamic cleric saying visions of any, is either they give sermon and advice their congregations on who to cast their votes for.

This is far better than fake prophecies that dominated Christianity in Nigeria since 2015 election just for the sake of popularity.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by jojothaiv(m): 8:12am On Sep 11, 2023
Burob:

Since the Corona pandemic, I've learnt to trust anything coming from their mouths again.
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Chibuzoripob: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2023
lipsrsealed undecided About time Pa Elijah AYODELE of INRI put s FULL ✋️ to his everyday CONFUSIONIST he called prophesy sad. People still dey go to this one Church to be played.

TBJ own is 60% correct in some cases. May his d
Soul RIP
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by easzypeaszy(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2023
Righthussle:
The religion is a fraud. Bunch of old thieves and liars.
I hear you but I will chose Christianity 1Bilion times to Islam..Infact i will chose to become an Herbalist to Islam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by SonOfDSoil01: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Olukoyi or Odukoye, shut your stinking mouth there!!! They didn't prophesy falsehood, instead a drug criminal forced himself on Nigerians by using nefarious means.
how did he force himself on Nigerians? Everyone knows who he voted for just the same way you voted obi others voted their choice too, it’s a democracy we practice and the man with the highest vote won.. lobatan

2 Likes

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Fcwilly: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2023
ecolime:

Oyedepo only supported Peter Obi but I didn't read where he predicted or prophesied.

This is why I like Pastor Adeboye, drag him from now till forever he will never say anything.

Oyedepo was very clear on his own, he did not prophecy at all, he gave his support to Obi, and thank him for that. He warned us about PMB government those days but we did not hear listen just the way he warned us about this one. You see those criminals on pulpit that called themselves pastor, run from them.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Chizigreat(m): 8:16am On Sep 11, 2023
The Price You Must Pay For A New Dimension In Your Life.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXlYKB9xp0E?si=tb-n61infyJ7Aq01

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by rajiedreez: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Olukoyi or Odukoye, shut your stinking mouth there!!! They didn't prophesy falsehood, instead a drug criminal forced himself on Nigerians by using nefarious means.

He forced himself against the will and decree of your god, how powerful is that your god that a mere mortal will force his decree not to come to pass.

If it's the God me I know o, nothing will happen except for that which He has decreed and no one can change His will.

4 Likes

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by BreconHills(m): 8:18am On Sep 11, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Why didn't they see that?

2 Likes

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by azikiweironsi(m): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2023
seunmsg:

grin grin grin real flogging.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Sharpsharp00123: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
so d drug criminal is more powerful than d God that they claimed they got d message from?

Your brain is paining u, so u are saying God said something n tinubu changed it?

So tinubu get power pass God according to your madness

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Crisis: Court Bars INEC From Conducting Bye-election To Fill Vacant Seats / 7 Interesting Ways Nigerians Celebrate Independence Day / Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.