Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions (22996 Views)

Dr. D.K. Olukoya Condemns Pastors Over Failed 2023 Election Prophecies. / 2023 Presidential Election Predictions / PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Mayeldah(m): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2023
Dreal1247:
My Daddy has spoken. The truth is bitter. Unfortunately, some people won't be happy with this. But refusal to accept the truth cannot make it a lie. Truth is a stubborn entity.

They are all the same, even Olukoya sef get him own, MFM church wey still dey baf women naked during prayers?

90% of them are fake, na dem call God, God didn't call them
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by rajiedreez: 11:13am On Sep 11, 2023
blueAgent:

You don't know God, stop fooling yourself.
Clown.

If you truly know God and His power, you'll know that nothing will ever be except that which He has ordained to be.

So if God truly speaks to you, He will never go back on His words.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Gokoyer0(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2023
This is na wa o shocked
Righthussle:
The religion is a fraud. Bunch of old thieves and liars.

If you're a young person reading this comment and after working so hard to make your money, you give these thieves money and believe in your heart that you're giving whoever made the universe money, you're a big fool.

When you give them your hard earned money know that you're are only helping them pay for the personal armed security they use.

You're helping them and their children buy petrol for their exotic cars.

You're helping them buy more expensive designer perfumes and clothings.

You're helping them buy more land to build more expensive schools for children.

You're helping them pay for their children's overseas school fees.

Whatever or whoever made the universe CANNOT need human money for ANYTHING .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TryP_z07aU?si=WBcQ5qrH-_BRr-Ic
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Demurray: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2023
omoredia:
Then u ask urself did Tinubu win the election?
Yes he won glaringly . Court has also upheld his victory.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by erniok(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2023
kelmicheal:

Stop giving fake excuses.
A good man sent by God to deliver Nigeria can make a change within a second that will bring about rapid development, peace and progress inrespective of provious administrations how bad it was.
Keep dreaming. God sent fellow will lay good foundations. It's only myopic fellows like you that think corruption that caused the first bloody coup in 1966 will be done away in just 8 years or Nigeria will become like Dubai in that same period.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by erniok(m): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2023
Mayeldah:

They are all the same, even Olukoya sef get him own, MFM church wey still dey baf women naked during prayers?

Can you show proof that MFM bathes women naked during prayers.
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Beolly(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2023
Oskiki:
The worst of them are prophets who say nothing against the evil in the land.
You mean who don't share in your sadness.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Mayeldah(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2023
erniok:

Can you show proof that MFM bathes women naked during prayers.

Dey play!

Be inquisitive and you will find out
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by erniok(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2023
Mayeldah:

Dey play!

Be inquisitive and you will find out
He who asserts must prove. I don't need to carry out any snooping around stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Satazaa: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2023
Righthussle:
The religion is a fraud. Bunch of old thieves and liars.

If you're a young person reading this comment and after working so hard to make your money, you give these thieves money and believe in your heart that you're giving whoever made the universe money, you're a big fool.

When you give them your hard earned money know that you're are only helping them pay for the personal armed security they use.

You're helping them and their children buy petrol for their exotic cars.

You're helping them buy more expensive designer perfumes and clothings.

You're helping them buy more land to build more expensive schools for children.

You're helping them pay for their children's overseas school fees.

Whatever or whoever made the universe CANNOT need human money for ANYTHING .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TryP_z07aU?si=WBcQ5qrH-_BRr-Ic
, super brilliant analysis
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Baatunde(m): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2023
I am learning something new. How many Islamic clerics predicted the outcome biko! I know of those asking people to vote for certain candidates but unaware of those making predictions

Cantonese:
100%.

Now he is no longer addressed as Dr. K. Olukoya, but Professor K. Olukoya. He always calls the spade by its name and nothing else. He has no business with politics and I do not think that he ever will.

However OP, you need to note that aside from “Prophets”, there also were Islamic clerics. They all should leave politics to politicians. They have the constitutional rights to vote for their choice of candidates, but not confuse citizens with their predictions. Their positions should not be for kalo kalo business.
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by ChukwuObe: 11:52am On Sep 11, 2023
Klington:

Don't mind those APC political conmen that call themselves pastors. They are making the body of Christ look like a mere joke.

They are conmen just because they don't pander to your bigotry emotions. What a shame!
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Olukoyi or Odukoye, shut your stinking mouth there!!! They didn't prophesy falsehood, instead a drug criminal forced himself on Nigerians by using nefarious means.
shut up your mouth, must you insult the man of God because he said the bitter truth? God almighty is not an auto of Confusion... Don't let your emotions ruin you and your thoughts... Pityobi lost woefully and there's nothing any man can do about it... May God forgive you for insulting his true servant...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Satazaa: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mccullum:
You can't see any Islamic cleric saying visions of any, is either they give sermon and advice their congregations on who to cast their votes for.

This is far better than fake prophecies that dominated Christianity in Nigeria since 2015 election just for the sake of popularity.
thanks for your input, absolutely correct
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by TGLINKS(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
Oga u want to be saint abi ?
Judgment go start from church na true?
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by KingPure(m): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
seunmsg:
Peter Obi and his desperate supporters desecrated the pulpit and brought shame to the Christian faith.

Rogue pastors like Enenche, Oyedepo, Ayokunle, Onaiyekan, Oyakhilome etc should be laid on the floor and flogged seriously for lying against God and bringing shame to the holy spirit.

You mean you said this, and you're not even afraid. I'm afraid for you. God help you!
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Octopusssy(f): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
omoredia:
Are u not also fake?
And na you make am fake abi?
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by seunmsg(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
KingPure:

You mean you said this, and you're not even afraid. I'm afraid for you. God help you!

You mean i should be afraid of rogue pastors like Enenche, Sarah, Suleman, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome etc? Never!

2 Likes

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by blueAgent(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
rajiedreez:

If you truly know God and His power, you'll know that nothing will ever be except that which He has ordained to be.

So if God truly speaks to you, He will never go back on His words.

My friend shutup and stop blasphemy.
Clown.
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by blueAgent(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
iramure:
you are surely one if the biggest beneficiaries of proceeds from organised religion. I understand your plight.

Keep fooling yourself, only kids talk like you talk.
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by rajiedreez: 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
blueAgent:

My friend shutup and stop blasphemy.
Clown.

If after reading that post and you think I'm blasphemous, then you don't know the p power of God

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Dreal1247: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mayeldah:

Which of the MFM churches did that take place? A deliverance candidate that will soon visit MFM for deliverance spotted. Mark my words, you need the assistance of MFM. The earlier you go, the better for you.
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by LibraKing: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
I beg this one has not publicly condemned wike for the brass rigging in Rivers state that even APC and her judges agreed to . The bad part is…no body is taking a fall for that gross and unfortunate rigging .

If you can’t use your reach to condemn democray rape and electoral fraud , you are as good as anti people .
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by jaxxy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
Dreal1247:
My Daddy has spoken. The truth is bitter. Unfortunately, some people won't be happy with this. But refusal to accept the truth cannot make it a lie. Truth is a stubborn entity.

The pastors/prophets said election not selection.

We know the election results and we know the selection results.
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by nuruajao: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
omoredia:
Then u ask urself did Tinubu win the election?
Capital YES confirmed by almighty Allah
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by liasmiram2567: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
Cantonese:
100%.

Now he is no longer addressed as Dr. K. Olukoya, but Professor K. Olukoya. He always calls the spade by its name and nothing else. He has no business with politics and I do not think that he ever will.

However OP, you need to note that aside from “Prophets”, there also were Islamic clerics. They all should leave politics to politicians. They have the constitutional rights to vote for their choice of candidates, but not confuse citizens with their predictions. Their positions should not be for kalo kalo business.

Please face your front. Face the issue.The issue in question does not concern Muslim clerics. They did not involved themselves in predictions
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Cantonese: 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
Baatunde:
I am learning something new. How many Islamic clerics predicted the outcome biko! I know of those asking people to vote for certain candidates but unaware of those making predictions

Then you probably were not reading the news. Predictions flew from every corner, Christians and Muslims.
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Cantonese: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
liasmiram2567:

Please face your front. Face the issue.The issue in question does not concern Muslim clerics. They did not involved themselves in predictions

I am facing my front. I am facing the issue. If you were facing your front and the issue, you would drop your opinion and mind your own business.
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by Klington: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
ChukwuObe:

They are conmen just because they don't pander to your bigotry emotions. What a shame!

No, they're conmen because they massage your bigoted ego for their selfish interest.
Re: Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions by iramure(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
blueAgent:

Keep fooling yourself, only kids talk like you talk.
I already said it. You benefit from organised religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths / Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari / Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.