Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Typical Bro Tinubu Stood Intimidated By Younger Sister’s Richer Suitors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Typical Bro Tinubu Stood Intimidated By Younger Sister’s Richer Suitors (679 Views)

Just In: Presidency, APC in Big Shame As Tinubu Stood Oddly During Nation Anthem / 2023: My Ambition Driven By Younger Generation's Interest - Peter Obi / DSS, Army Intimidated Voters, INEC Officials – US Department Of State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Typical Bro Tinubu Stood Intimidated By Younger Sister’s Richer Suitors by AlexBells(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
You know sometimes women can have this uncommon grace but for Tinubu at the G-20 he must have felt that typical intimidation when younger sister attracts suitors way out of your league. But you know Tinubu don’t have to worry about all these things, he could have just let Ngozi do the heavy lifting talking to these big shots on his behave.

It would be very easy for Ngozi to fix an appointment between Biden or anybody at that with Tinubu but maybe should I say jealousy won’t let the werrey pipe low. You got younger sister like Ngozi, she’s beautiful, nearly everyone in that table is courting her, why not relax, go to your hotel room and chill, sis’s contacts would run it for you.

What do you want, is it Eba from America or Ewedu, relax bro Tinubu, of course we understand you are the head of the Nigerian family but no be like that na, you got a sweet sis with global connection allow grace to work for you na. Go back to your hotel room stop monitoring Ngozi like that, allow her chill with the Big boys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Typical Bro Tinubu Stood Intimidated By Younger Sister’s Richer Suitors by iammo(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
cool

Opposition in Nigeria is now some form of mental disease

.can anyone string together any sense in this write up

Is it a joke because it's not even funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Typical Bro Tinubu Stood Intimidated By Younger Sister’s Richer Suitors by AlexBells(m): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
iammo:
This is not even opposition, this pure chilling but if it sets you on fire, I love the feelings when I roast you,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Typical Bro Tinubu Stood Intimidated By Younger Sister’s Richer Suitors by AlexBells(m): 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
iammo:

cool

You too dull you only understand a joke to be the only literal tool, check out the meaning of sarcasm,
Re: Typical Bro Tinubu Stood Intimidated By Younger Sister’s Richer Suitors by AlexBells(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
iammo:
cool

You don’t have the right to drag Obi but I have the right to drag Tinubu even on the mud why is because as it stands today, he is my president what is Obi to you, a man that owes you nothing yet your nightmare
Re: Typical Bro Tinubu Stood Intimidated By Younger Sister’s Richer Suitors by pandoragirigory: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
Peter girigory Obi and his people are still grieving and bereaved, that is too different places

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Typical Bro Tinubu Stood Intimidated By Younger Sister’s Richer Suitors by iammo(m): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
AlexBells:

This is not even opposition, this pure chilling but if it sets you on fire, I love the feelings when I roast you,

Let us get Something clear

Anioma people of Delta State are not Ibo from SouthEast

Ikwere People of Rivers State are not Ibos from SouthEast

Ika people are of Delta are not Ibos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Typical Bro Tinubu Stood Intimidated By Younger Sister’s Richer Suitors by AlexBells(m): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
iammo:

That’s Igbo family affair, keep off intruder
Re: Typical Bro Tinubu Stood Intimidated By Younger Sister’s Richer Suitors by AlexBells(m): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Peter girigory Obi and his people are still grieving and bereaved, that is too different places
This one pain you die lol, e sweeet my belle
Re: Typical Bro Tinubu Stood Intimidated By Younger Sister’s Richer Suitors by Raskimonojendor: 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
pandoragirigory:
They have 7+ years left to do that grin

Re: Typical Bro Tinubu Stood Intimidated By Younger Sister’s Richer Suitors by Raskimonojendor: 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
iammo:

Nobody like it wants to be associated with the ibos. Even their other cousins Ikwere are rejecting them too😂

From HongKong to Nigeria, and to South Africa. Same story.

1 Like

Re: Typical Bro Tinubu Stood Intimidated By Younger Sister’s Richer Suitors by iammo(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Nobody like it wants to be associated with the ibos 😂

grin grin

Troublesome Developer, land grabber

Awon Ndi No man's land

1 Like

Re: Typical Bro Tinubu Stood Intimidated By Younger Sister’s Richer Suitors by AlexBells(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Nobody like it wants to be associated with the ibos. Even their other cousins Ikwere are rejecting them too😂

But Amoda is monitoring an Igbo woman, just somehow
Re: Typical Bro Tinubu Stood Intimidated By Younger Sister’s Richer Suitors by BentizilL: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
iammo:

Igbo land ends in South East and it's three and a half state. Enugu and half of Anambra is Igalaland... 💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Typical Bro Tinubu Stood Intimidated By Younger Sister’s Richer Suitors by iammo(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
BentizilL:

Igbo land ends in South East and it's three and a half state. Enugu and half of Anambra is Igalaland... 💯

Gbam!!!!

100%
Re: Typical Bro Tinubu Stood Intimidated By Younger Sister’s Richer Suitors by AlexBells(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
BentizilL:

Coming from a people that lost Ilorin to a minority Fulani just somehow lol
Re: Typical Bro Tinubu Stood Intimidated By Younger Sister’s Richer Suitors by IbnB: 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
iammo:
cool

If anyone has mental illness it's you retarded APC slaves
Re: Typical Bro Tinubu Stood Intimidated By Younger Sister’s Richer Suitors by BentizilL: 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
AlexBells:

Coming from a people that lost Ilorin to a minority Fulani just somehow lol
That's your palava, I've never met a Yoruba from Ilorin denying his Yoruba heritage.. Even the so-called Fulani I know claimed Yoruba, who no like better thing? tongue

Meanwhile, I'm a confirm Benin boy cool
No be everybody be Yoruba 🧏
Re: Typical Bro Tinubu Stood Intimidated By Younger Sister’s Richer Suitors by GeneralDae: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
AlexBells:

Balablu

Re: Typical Bro Tinubu Stood Intimidated By Younger Sister’s Richer Suitors by jconsulting(f): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
In the next 100 years 99% of nairalanders will have been to the other side by when they read history no igbo name will be found in the names of Nigeria president.

(1) (Reply)

MY Confrontation With Obasanjo --- Ayodele Fayose / Federal Government Completes A Sample Of One & Two Bedroom Houses For Idp's / Rivers Crisis: Protest Rocks Rivers State [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.