Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Meet Pericoma, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Witch Doctor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Pericoma, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Witch Doctor (3613 Views)

Biography Of Pericoma Okoye / Late Moji Olaiya Is Nigeria’s Most Searched Person On Google 2017; See Others / Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Pericoma, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Witch Doctor by Arisenews2: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
Chief Pericoma Mezuo Nkemakonam Okoye, was a Nigerian singer, songwriter and traditionist, His first name 'Pericoma' could alternatively be spelled as 'Pericomo' 'Perry-Coma' and 'Perry-Koma'.

His music style could be best described as "oral rendition of the culture, proverbs, as well as the tradition of the Igbo people".

He featured in a movie titled Lion Of Africa alongside Nollywood star, Pete Edochie . The movie, which was in two parts, was a biography of his early life.

Pericoma is the father of Nigerian internet personality & musician Speed Darlington.
his community, believed he was a little god. Several displays of "supernatural powers" or "sorcery" as it was often tagged, and back-to-back victories in contests, earned him the alias "Lion of Africa". Watch everything you need to know about him and the Arondizuogu culture below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAzGBBRe3d4
Re: Meet Pericoma, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Witch Doctor by Kingosytex(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
The real lion of Africa. The story of how he jazzed those men who wanted to exploit him makes me laugh each time I come across that.
They lifted him up but weren't able to drop him.
Imagine carrying someone as hefty as Pericomo for hours!
Those guys must have really felt the heat.
He made them understand that a child can joke with his mothers breasts but it his father's testicles.

Keep resting eze mmụọ!
Your son Speed Darlington is doing so well, man has become the first man to collect the fare he sent for a woman who failed to visit cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Meet Pericoma, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Witch Doctor by Af0nja: 7:21am On Sep 11, 2023
Arusi Makaja nnukwu mmonwu. Mazi Mezuo Nwa Okoyee Nwa Nwankwo!!
Re: Meet Pericoma, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Witch Doctor by slam7000(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
Pericomo Nwa Okoye of Arondizuogu is a saint in my opinion. I’ll pay homage to his family at the right time.

The man was so talented and known for his musical and lyrical skills.

He remains a legend but I don’t believe the ‘Upper Iweka’ story about his encounter with revenue collection people. That story in my opinion is rubbish.
Re: Meet Pericoma, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Witch Doctor by Thisis2raw(m): 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
Speed Darlington father
Re: Meet Pericoma, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Witch Doctor by UnknownT: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kingosytex:
The real lion of Africa. The story of how he jazzed those men who wanted to exploit him makes me laugh each time I come across that.
They lifted him up but weren't able to drop him.
Imagine carrying someone as hefty as Pericomo for hours!
Those guys must have really felt the heat.
He made them understand that a child can joke with his mothers breasts but it his father's testicles.

Keep resting eze mmụọ!
Your son Speed Darlington is doing so well, man has become the first man to collect the fare he sent for a woman who failed to visit cheesy
SPEED DARLINGTON IS NOT PERICOMA'S SON
Re: Meet Pericoma, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Witch Doctor by Kingosytex(m): 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
UnknownT:
SPEED DARLINGTON IS NOT PERICOMA'S SON

Did you conduct a DNA test that proved otherwise?

Re: Meet Pericoma, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Witch Doctor by UnknownT: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kingosytex:

Did you conduct a DNA test that proved otherwise?
Lol. Speed Darlington is Darlington ACHAKPO not OKOYE

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid / Kendall Jenner And Her Model Friends Perform On Stage At The Cannes Amfar Gala.. / Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.