Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE (30141 Views)

Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) / JUST-IN: President Buhari Arrives Abu Dhabi (Photos) / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
Mayor of Dubai receives Tinubu

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by georgeakins: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
OsunOriginal:

Tinubu should explain to Dubai government the tribe from Nigeria responsible for the heinous crimes committed by Nigerians in Dubai. The entry ban on Nigerians should therefore be limited to the people from that region, not entire Nigerians. It is not fair to punish the entire people of Nigeria for the crimes of people from AfganEastern region of Nigeria

On a serious note, Ibos should be given their biafra.
They constitute nuisance everywhere they go.

8 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
Bhol28:
This is the man mumu's and haters had been spreading lies about all this while.all those fake photoshops and edited videos of Balablu.All those doctored speeches.TINUBU is the real UNIFIER,Intelligent,very experienced.A great leader that will take bold steps to turn Nigeria hopeless situations around for good.He will definitely succeed.
How much is one dollar to the Naira?When Tinubu sponsored Buhari's presidential campaign in 2015,he said Buhari would make one dollar equal to ₦100.Tinubu met one dollar to ₦600.Now a dollar is ₦900.Why didn't he do the magic as he promised during Buhari's presidential campaign?HypocriteThe same thing he said that subsidy was a scam.
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by ivandrag0n: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
successmatters:
He should address electoral robbery and civilian coup by sacking himself.

If you quote me ehh

Another satanic CHILD OF HATE from the SadEast REGION OF PERDITION identified.

May you wail to your sorry grave!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Shimbo96(m): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You are shameless
I guess you are hiding the "he goat" at the front of shameless? Shameless he goat

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Raskimonojendor: 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
OsunOriginal:

Tinubu should explain to Dubai government the tribe from Nigeria responsible for the heinous crimes committed by Nigerians in Dubai. The entry ban on Nigerians should therefore be limited to the people from that region, not entire Nigerians. It is not fair to punish the entire people of Nigeria for the crimes of people from AfganEastern region of Nigeria

This is the issue I have with Nigeria’s genetic makeup. The sins of a particular ethnic group will be labeled as the sins of every Nigerian. The conservative Northerner is now seen as the “Aggressive Nigerian”. The easy going South-southerner will now forever be seen as a non-respecter of law. The South-Westerner whose major priority is to get educated and go to parties will now have to prove daily in Asia and the world that he respects the culture and laws of others.

Sometimes being called a Nigerian is answering for the sins of others!

Copied.

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Raskimonojendor: 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
Shimbo96:
I guess you are hiding the "he goat" at the front of shameless? Shameless he goat
😂
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by BENEAMATA: 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You are shameless
moral of the story ; you can't shame the shameless .

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by BENEAMATA: 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
Fugazy2023:

How a poor wretched begger like you take know the rank of the person that came to receive our lovely president.
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Diligence: 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
It doesn't matter. A thief & illegitimate govt don't mean well for any society!

Return The Stolen Mandate to MPO!

Nigerians didn't vote for APC, nay, Tinubu!
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Lexusgs430: 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
The heat in this country, no be joke....... Very humid country...... 🤣😂
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
See the low level civil servant that came to receive a president in there country

A level 9 officer sent to receive Tinubu at the airport and it's just only him o

Shame
While pipiro is moving up and down looking for his lost mate.

Peter Obi is now a Local Champion, can he stand in the midst of these leaders?

Na Lawyers he dey fight up and down

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Boldideas: 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You are shameless

Not only shameless but a vagabond 😎

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by foolbuster: 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Meanwhile, somewhere at the G20 Summit in India yesterday

You no go make heaven I swear. 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Boldideas: 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
Revolution2022:
How much is one dollar to the Naira?When Tinubu sponsored Buhari's presidential campaign in 2015,he said Buhari would make one dollar equal to ₦100.Tinubu met one dollar to ₦600.Now a dollar is ₦900.Why didn't he do the magic as he promised during Buhari's presidential campaign?HypocriteThe same thing he said that subsidy was a scam.

What are you exporting in exchange for dollars? Once you can answer that question, your senses will return fully.
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by EngGandalf: 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
When you open your eye to reality. And understands what it means to ACTUALLY be the president of a country, you'd start to respect the President. It's not for myopic, Lazy, Undetermined people..
And don't tell me he rigged his way there.. I DARE anyone to tell me a country that doesn't RIG election..
We just sit down here and act like angels.. Mere words won't make you a PRESIDENT. You've got to fight your way there… Every election in the world is conducted by humans. No angels on earth.
I'm tired of people just saying appalling words at Tinubu becoz he won the election…..Its normal to have opposition anyway.. You'll can keep opposing. Doesn't make you a better candidate, party or people... Some of us live in reality… and the reality is this man has been working for this for over 20years… what did you think was going to be the outcome? He will just stop fighting and give up his dream…..no matter how much of an evil person Tinubu is. Man has worked bloody hard to lead 200million people. This is the Nigeria of our time.. We will live it…No where in the world is perfect.. Life is not perfect. As long as humans are the main species of this world.. DON’T expect anything perfect, don't expect 100% morality…. Humans are evil & selfish...if you're not, then Good for you..

poverty don dey since, even when Jesus walked the earth, he fed poor and homeless people. If JESUS didn't make everyone on earth rich. What do you expect from
TINUBU or whoever the president is.. Omo life is crazy… why do you expect something you can't give yourself from a fellow human like you.. The govt owe it to us, but history should tell you, GOVT doesn't give a Bleep…. All I know be say… no be today people don dey complain of govt, we will complain, the people after us will complain. Till rapture comes.. NO CAP🧢

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by nomolos92: 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Get ready for more photos in the next few days.

Serious countries are aligning with and aiming to join BRICS while your Mr opebe continue romancing with US, France and UK so they'll continue giving him bobo and ruining Nigeria

Na mumu they like, many countries have wise up while you're here celebrating mediocrity, oponu!😹😹😹
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
Boldideas:

What are you exporting in exchange for dollars? Once you can answer that question, your senses will return fully.
Stop making promises you cannot fulfill.
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Boldideas: 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
IbnB:

No shame at all! This baba just dey waka up and down go places wey dem no invite am

Buhari sef no useless reach like this in 2015, when the idiōt skeleton been start to dey do im johnny walker movement

It's a stop over bro, take a chill PiLL😍🧠
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by nnamdi640: 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
Tunde835:
Igbos just don't understand that a victim mentality won't get you anywhere. Igbos are the loudest tribe in the country. Learn to move on
Which one your own has gotten for you, are we not in thesame country, is it only Igbo or Ipob that are buying a bag of rice at #50,000, or are they the only one buying fuel at a higher price? You guys forgot that the bad policies the one you are supporting makes will affect everyone, ever since Tinubu has became the president, has he being able to make things easier for his tribe talkless of the country as a whole. Tribalism and hatred for our fellow country men has destroyed this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Chucks13: 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
Tunde835:
Igbos just don't understand that a victim mentality won't get you anywhere. Igbos are the loudest tribe in the country. Learn to move on

Bro saying igbo are loudest seems not very correct word to qualify it you could have said not only "Loudest but extremely most lousy tribe in Nigeria" they are my people but I left them long ago I'm opposite side to them genetically.

They hate me like mad but I don't care no one can make me what I'm not. I don't understand tribal colour and I don't understand religion colour, I see myself as human first before tribe or religion and that is why I'm opposite to them generically.

Every Nigeian are my friends, I hate no one for no reason and I'm happy I live my life free of tribal hatred and religion hatred and I'm most fulfilled and happy.

God bless Tinubu shame on obidients that is te man you claimed is in dementia, Cripple, handicap but today see how energetic he is to proof to you all hearsays are bitch.

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by nomolos92: 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
Fugazy2023:

How a poor wretched begger like you take know the rank of the person that came to receive our lovely president.

Shut up, that guy that came to receive him look like the Syrians and Egyptians that sell perfume or natural honey in UAE Malls, you'll never know cos you've probably never been there 😁

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by APCNig: 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
successmatters:
He should address electoral robbery and civilian coup by sacking himself.

If you quote me ehh

You need psychiatric evaluation before you enter market nakked

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by APCNig: 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
See the low level civil servant that came to receive a president in there country

A level 9 officer sent to receive Tinubu at the airport and it's just only him o

Shame

Show us who received your lord Peter Giringori Obituary and your own biological father
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by APCNig: 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You are shameless

It's a generationally hereditary curse on the flat headed developers

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by azikiweironsi(m): 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
successmatters:

He went to snap pictures with world leaders to give him more legitimacy, since he is not accepted at home.

Oh really? I thought you people claimed he cannot stay one week without recharging himself in France but alas he moves around meeting people of importance that you can never get to their level .
Oya let the abuse start. It's in your gene.
Headless mobs.

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by azikiweironsi(m): 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Shame

Tell us your level and keep shut forever.
You that cannot reach the level of those meeting Mr. President.
Aren't you pathetic ?
Oya let the abuse start. It's your gene. We know your type that cannot make a meaningful words without abusive and attacking words.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Dittodat: 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I thought you would have jumped inside the Lagos lagoon by now. This delusional retar@ded imb@cile IPOB MOFO changed his moniker after bragging that Tinubu will neve become President.
Take a bottle of sniper to relieve yourself of yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by ba7man(m): 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Na when NTA dey plan to upgrade and rebrand this their news channel abeg?

We born meet these their boring colours and logo. We go get grown-up children and NTA still dey like the low budget Chinese movies we grew with in the early 90s.

Na wa o.. !
Peter Obi dey Arise TV gate right now as I dey type.
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by SeunDAssLicker: 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
OsunOriginal:

How about asking your president to let the igbos go on their own instead of this you’re crying?

Seems like you can’t do without them, yet you hate yourself so much.
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by BoldBrainz(m): 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
ba7man:
Peter Obi dey Arise TV gate right now as I dey type.

Wetin Obi dey find for Arise Tv gate abeg grin?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Gets Recommended For Nobel Peace Award / Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) / Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.