Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE (30111 Views)

Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) / JUST-IN: President Buhari Arrives Abu Dhabi (Photos) / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by tomju2(f): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2023
[quote author=Offpointng post=125712887][/quote]
If Okonjo Iweala does not get a second term how does it affect her? Do you know the position will go to another country and Nigeria losses out? If you know nothing about international politics, during national discourse just waka pass. This is not your village meeting that every dirty trick works. Tribalism is a weakness not a strength. Come off it.
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2023
Bad belle, e pain you.
successmatters:

They sent a messenger to receive him, this is a disgrace.
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by ikdaddy01(m): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2023
So the Chief of staff and the NSA are on the trip with him too.
No comment
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Basic123: 7:56am On Sep 11, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

This is not the first election that has happened in Nigeria and for you to drag igbos into this shows that you seeking attention. It clearly shows you haven't moved on so I will advice you to take igbos off your mouth and find peace in your heart.

And please don't even start with ur insults cos that will be your next line of action. So many people have moved on accept people like you.
This is not the first election that has happened in Nigeria and for Igbo to still be wailing on everything shows that they are seeking attention. It clearly shows they haven't moved on so I will advice them to take TINUBU off their mouth and find peace in their heart.

And please don't even start with ur insults cos that will be your next line of action. So many people have known you to insult people with superior logic.
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by JIBO4REAL(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2023
Manuelson665:
All these travel for what? People are dying, the economy is not friendly...I'm not supporting any party. The government should be proactive plsss

You expect him to sit at home or what?
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2023
Basic123:

This is not the first election that has happened in Nigeria and for Igbo to still be wailing on everything shows that they are seeking attention. It clearly shows they haven't moved on so I will advice them to take TINUBU off their mouth and find peace in their heart.

And please don't even start with ur insults cos that will be your next line of action. So many people have known you to insult people with superior logic.

Weirdo😐
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by essentialone(m): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2023
Nigeria has only one problem: Extreme Tribalism
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by blueAgent(m): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You are shameless

grin grin grin grin
E pain you die.
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Pandar01: 9:13am On Sep 11, 2023
Offpointng:

can you believe. right from when she was a kid, she was bundled from Enugu to Ibadan where she got the best and the civilised exposure of her life. and with the help of the Yorubas in 1972, she was sponsored to go study in the US, that made her who she is now. "The South Western effect"

Who knows, She'd probably be hawking Okpa or Abacha somewhere in Abia or Enugu if not for the South Western touch on her life. I keep saying it no Ibo can achieve anything great in Nigeria if they are not helped by the Yorubas and South westerners.

You are right on this , see how the yorubas took life from them in the 1967 , and later gave the life back to them in 1968 till date .

They can't survive without mingling among the yorubas till date , yet they keep hating on the yorubas and Tinubu that let them breath in Lagos.

You don't fight who is on the ground...

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Pandar01: 9:14am On Sep 11, 2023
IbnB:

No shame at all! This baba just dey waka up and down go places wey dem no invite am

Buhari sef no useless reach like this in 2015, when the idiōt skeleton been start to dey do im johnny walker movement

Yes ,that's why we must get back our stolen mandate 😂😂😂
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Pandar01: 9:26am On Sep 11, 2023
Today is Monday , and some people are abusing Tinubu ,yet they are moving freely and happy in Lagos ..

Oya go to your state today and enjoy that freedom, they say no 🤣🤣🤣
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by nomolos92: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2023
sketcherJ:
you are the fo.ol here. It’s a pity that you too would give birth and start populating the world with your dumbness. Really your lineage should end with you.

You have no point, just empty talk lol

Nigeria is what it is today because it's filled with bastards like you who can't use their brains, you only flow with stupid tides, anywhere belle face 😹😹
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by bewla(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Then U.S president and Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala pull-up and steal the show
House thats divide against it's self never stand

Oyinbo de play music you that dance

Ask Abacha, Saddam, Dianna, Osama

You think the lion is a cat abi
Akanbi is a leader
Ask Saraki, Tanbuwa,Dino, igbinidion, Aregbe they will all tell you
Why it's not eazy to fight with the god's
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by slowice(m): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2023
Tunde835:
Igbos just don't understand that a victim mentality won't get you anywhere. Igbos are the loudest tribe in the country. Learn to move on

Wetin concern Igbo with tinubu's traveling? Stop mentioning igbos all the time over non issues

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by seunjungle1(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2023
Is your IQ too low to understand that you are not suppose to be contributing anything on this forum again.
After all you said before APC 2023 primaries...only a bastard does that.

PrinceOfLagos:
See the low level civil servant that came to receive a president in there country

A level 9 officer sent to receive Tinubu at the airport and it's just only him o

Shame
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Offpointng: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2023
RussellRutherfo:

You are not only offpoint in name here on Nairaland but you are offpoint in life. No wonder you that is not Yoruba and migrated to Yoruba land with your miserable restaurant plate washing Igbo hating mum of yours who rejected your Igbo gf(which is a lie anyways) will come on Nairaland to try and sow discord between Igbos and Yorubas.

Get a life you and your fellow bigots.

Yoruba land and her people gave me a welcoming hand and made me who I am today, so I owe them. How much are your people who made it cuz of the "South western Effect" grateful to the Yorubas??

Y'all reek of ingratitude and the mind of an ingrate which should be treated sad
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Gandrova: 10:56am On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
See the low level civil servant that came to receive a president in there country

A level 9 officer sent to receive Tinubu at the airport and it's just only him o

Shame
You should buy rat poison because you are suffering from dementia.
The same Tinubu that you said he would not be APC flag bearer Hopeless thing like you.
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Virgohills(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2023
TimeMachine2:

ibos have no say on when they should be freed let alone becoming president in this country. The slave tribe is doomed to be in wilderness for another 5 decades.
And if you want to go, no one is stopping you to go w8th your 5 miserable landlocked states by instructing your local politicians to resigned from federal authorities and returning back home.
So a slave you are and a slave you shall remain!
olodo...go read ur history book. Bigot
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by yetunsbay(m): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Shame
u no get shame at all. Chaaaaaaaaaaai
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by felifeli: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
Thegamingorca:

You sound like the sort of person who will refuse to go for a job interview because you are SURE you are incompetent and nobody will employ you. Very sad way of thinking. Learn to take calculated risks Bro.

Which dirty investor go gree invest grin?
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Whoknowsme: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
[quote author=Offpointng post=125712887][/quote] Continue to boil with hatred and jealousy. Everyone is working according to their own power, but you won't see it.
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by RussellRutherfo: 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
Offpointng:

Yoruba land and her people gave me a welcoming hand and made me who I am today, so I owe them. How much are your people who made it cuz of the "South western Effect" grateful to the Yorubas??

Y'all reek of ingratitude and the mind of an ingrate which should be treated sad

grin
Who are you?!
A nobody. A son of a restaurant plate washing igbo hating bigot.
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Offpointng: 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
RussellRutherfo:

grin
Who are you?!
A nobody. A son of a restaurant plate washing igbo hating bigot.

That was sometime in the late 90's my guy. Now my mum has got an outlet here in Ibadan selling vehicle accessories doing great and now an employer of labour herself. Me on the other hand got the best Education and happen to meet superb yoruba tech guys wey show me road.

Na every way I take pass you my guy, no reason am
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Boldideas: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
IbnB:

No be only stopover na yakoyo

Hehehehehehehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly / APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. / Explosions Reported In Kano!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.