Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE (30139 Views)

Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) / JUST-IN: President Buhari Arrives Abu Dhabi (Photos) / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by porthouse7(f): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Meanwhile, somewhere at the G20 Summit in India yesterday
Igbo man cry

16 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
EcoBrick:

NTA News
Good one PBAT!
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by IbnB: 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
EcoBrick:

NTA News

No shame at all! This baba just dey waka up and down go places wey dem no invite am

Buhari sef no useless reach like this in 2015, when the idiōt skeleton been start to dey do im johnny walker movement

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by successmatters(m): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
Number1newsline:
That's my president

I see a drug baron that forfeited $460k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by lakefist(m): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You are shameless

The guy no get balls. Na only rant as usual.

15 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Tochitee(m): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
Abeg who is the agulu Mandate Ibo thief meeting ??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Gyamigyi11(m): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
Safe trip 🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by porthouse7(f): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Meanwhile, somewhere at the G20 Summit in India yesterday
u agreed to die if tinubu become president, ur opinion here is that of a dead man

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by successmatters(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Shinedu, he was invited.

Monurudeen, he was also invited to save his miscreants dying of hunger in Osun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by kosiebe(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
See the low level civil servant that came to receive a president in there country

A level 9 officer sent to receive Tinubu at the airport and it's just only him o

Shame
I dey Shame for your stupidity my guy

14 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by tolue42(m): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
See the low level civil servant that came to receive a president in there country

A level 9 officer sent to receive Tinubu at the airport and it's just only him o

Shame

Will you just shut up and let us see front

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Raskimonojendor: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
successmatters:

Monurudeen, he was also invited to save his miscreants dying of hunger in Osun.
He is in Dubai to redeem the image of Nigeria that your Ibo brothers damaged by robbing a bureau de change at gunpoint.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Dennisochampa: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
Useless enemies of progress will still come and downplay this Pic and instead see the one Biden snapped with iweala..... Useless sadists.... Obi will never rule Nigeria... If una like una hate on BAT from now till una die... E no change anything!!!

9 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by flokii: 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
Eledumare thank you for answering our prayers.. give PBAT strength and health to turn Nigeria to the economic powerhouse of Africa. 'ese adupe'.

8 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
Tunde835:
Igbos just don't understand that a victim mentality won't get you anywhere. Igbos are the loudest tribe in the country. Learn to move on

This is not the first election that has happened in Nigeria and for you to drag igbos into this shows that you seeking attention. It clearly shows you haven't moved on so I will advice you to take igbos off your mouth and find peace in your heart.

And please don't even start with ur insults cos that will be your next line of action. So many people have moved on accept people like you.
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Poll23: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
Jagaban of Africa

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by chaloskyx: 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
begi begi presido begging all over the globe for FDI to embezzle🥲🤣🤣
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by leanonme82: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
porthouse7:
u agreed to die if tinubu become president, ur opinion here is that of a dead man

Choi see insult! shocked
Abeg prince of Lagos this babe don finish u. Go sleep.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Jh0wsef(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ok
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by phemray(m): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Then U.S president and Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala pull-up and steal the show

Madam quickly rush to meet Biden to take a snap, she was showing Biden something on her phone while d aids snaps. Igbos can sell anything sha!! Check d video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by yoruboid: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Shame

Mention the name of portfolio of the L9 officer or own to your lack of sense

7 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by MrAgbako: 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
MrPRevailer:
Tinubu and Biden are communists puppets.

I see some people here praising a U S. President described as the worst performing in U S history. CHANGE YOU INFO. SOURCE.
trust me they aren't ready for this😂
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by sheflat: 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
Na depression dey worry you like konji so oo
PrinceOfLagos:

Shame

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by OsunOriginal: 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

He is in Dubai to redeem the image of Nigeria that your Ibo brothers damaged by robbing a bureau de change at gunpoint.

Tinubu should explain to Dubai government the tribe from Nigeria responsible for the heinous crimes committed by Nigerians in Dubai. The entry ban on Nigerians should therefore be limited to the people from that region, not entire Nigerians. It is not fair to punish the entire people of Nigeria for the crimes of people from AfganEastern region of Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Bhol28: 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
This is the man mumu's and haters had been spreading lies about all this while.all those fake photoshops and edited videos of Balablu.All those doctored speeches.TINUBU is the real UNIFIER,Intelligent,very experienced.A great leader that will take bold steps to turn Nigeria hopeless situations around for good.He will definitely succeed.

10 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
We need to know how much a foreign trip of the INEC president and his entourage, that doesn't benefit the country cost Nigeria.We are the ones paying for this trip not from his pocket.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by Ladyclara002(f): 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
Cool
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE by AfonjaPriest: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!!
Luvlyone:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Chiestar:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Another
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
And Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election / Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) / Goodluck Gets Recommended For Nobel Peace Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.