Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? (10047 Views)

Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor / APC To Lai Mohammed: Submit To Your Governor, It Is Not Business As Usual / List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Okoronkwow(m): 11:18am On Sep 11, 2023
Am going to court.... But i know my case will be dismissed... As i lack evidence.
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Jostoman: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2023
The one i heard they were selling 4k in lagos. Make una dey there dey deceive una self
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Logins2125: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2023
Enskynelson:

Aside the news, what else did you receive as per the subsidy? sad
Palava
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Programmer47: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2023
One of the worst schemes ever. Real palliatives is not one derica of rice but sharp economic policies that are instantly felt.
The border they claimed is open is still closed today.
To export is even more expensive than ever before.
No talk of the refinery anymore now that election season is over.

Some of these things are not rocket science but you can't call yourself excellency when the process that brought there was corrupt
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Programmer47: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2023
One of the worst schemes ever. Real palliatives is not one derica of rice but sharp economic policies that are instantly felt.
The border they claimed is open is still closed today.
To export is even more expensive than ever before.
No talk of the refinery anymore now that election season is over.

Some of these things are not rocket science but you can't call yourself excellency when the process that brought you there is flawed

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Ensa777(f): 11:18am On Sep 11, 2023
News naira grin
I bag of News rice grin
A derica of news beans grin
1 packet of news spaghetti. grin

Only on news
Fraudulent govt

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by barinedan(m): 11:18am On Sep 11, 2023
Absolutely nothing, anyone who is hpoing to receive anything as palliative from these corrupt governors is wasting his or her hope, the palliative will only be share to cronies
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Gamezi(m): 11:18am On Sep 11, 2023
Walai nothing…
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Ballack1(m): 11:18am On Sep 11, 2023
Nothing
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Enskynelson(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2023
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Barres(m): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2023
As usual, their palliative don enter voice mail. It has definitely been channeled into poverty alleviation for some politicians in my state and the country at large. The poorest of the poor will not see shishi while the rich will keep getting rich

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by greatman247(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2023
APC Govt na scam and unserious. First off, N5Billion to each state is never enough and secondly they are so unserious. If they are serious about giving the people paliative they know how to reach the people and it shouldn't be through the governors that is confirmed to be rouge. Governors that are well known and notorious to always hold on to Local government allocations. This means, the Apc are not truthful and never wanted to give any paliatives to the people but the governor.

Also, Tinubu is a thief, from Trillion that he claimed to have saved up from Subsidy, you released mere 5billion multiply by 36 states equals 180 billions. What happens to the rest money?
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2023
Lol. Mynd44, Obatala obatasa, oba takun takun, oosa NLA. Are you a traditionalist?
Mynd44:
I am not poor. The palliatives are meant for the poor hence I have not gotten amd I don't pray to get too.

I thank Obatala for where I am and I pray those who need it gets and also their life gets better so they won't need it anymore
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by CodeTemplar: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2023
Mynd44:
I am not poor. The palliatives are meant for the poor hence I have not gotten amd I don't pray to get too.

I thank Obatala for where I am and I pray those who need it gets and also their life gets better so they won't need it anymore
stop sounding proud and foolish sir. They are meant for people affected by sudden fuel subsidy removal. Even rich folks were affected by the removal. Some have changed their children school to adjust, other have sold properties, businesses, assets, or borrowed. Though not much on a capita basis, the palliative isn't meant for poor folks. It is meant for struggling folks in light of govg induced hardship.
If that palliative was N2m each or even a flat N500k to all citizens, I doubt you will open your obatala anointed buccal cavity to spill some salty shit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by udemzyudex(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2023
Nothing.
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by udemzyudex(m): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2023
Enskynelson:

High fuel price grin
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by onlyboyson(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2023
We don't need it here in SE we are all reach here take it to the useless NORTH and half-witted WEST
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Abdulsaddiq: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2023
Which governor?
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by manchyme: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2023
Mynd44:

Oga help a poor man with palliative from your heart. Nothing is small. Reply me to post my account. Thanks
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by maasoap(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2023
circular:
It's for their APC members

All govs of the federation including LP gov. Those are the beneficiaries. grin grin grin
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2023
We have received more inflation instead. Release of the palliatives have led to higher prices of foodstuffs. angry
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by mukthar2000(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2023
Still Receiveing rumors nothing yet.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2023
Una go explain taya ke!
Come take palliatives. cheesy

Your governors have cashed out jare. . . go and hang!
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by vastolord4(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2023
illicit:
I received the news

LOOOOL

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Dhury: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2023
Yr
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by ifeanyija(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2023
Enskynelson:

the subsidy news
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Robchuks77(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mynd44:

Mtcheeeeeeww... Who ask u all ds ones

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by 123yes(m): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nothing
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by adem30: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
I did not receive anything because I am not in the category of those that should receive such. But my ward got 800 bags of 10kg of rice
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mynd44:

Ogbeni nobody asked you for information of whether you are poor or not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC, Says Kenneth Okonkwo / President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. / Dankwambo Appoints 123 New Aides (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.