Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement (10600 Views)

Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement / Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement / INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement by Toks2008(m): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
wunmi590:

It high time everybody move on from this, let us all focus on the job ahead and look toward 2026 by God willing...

Make unah leave PBAT make him complete him 4years in peace..

This is the same mindset our great grand parents had, and I bet our great grand children will say this same thing.

Now you see why Nigeria is stagnant.
Re: PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement by Emola12(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
Larryndelaw:
PDP is daft. I think they should focus on Supreme court and not some nonsense
they need it so that it can help Dem in supreme Court try to get sense bro
Re: PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement by wunmi590(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
JOemmy:

Which four years? Same thing will definitely continue to repeat itself again and again in years to come until thy kingdom come.

My brother, that is the situation we find ourselves, the best is just to move out of the country

1 Like

Re: PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement by wunmi590(m): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
Toks2008:

This is the same mindset our great grand parents had, and I bet our great grand children will say this same thing.

Now you see why Nigeria is stagnant.

My brother, I understand you, but this is the situation we find ourselves now...

Is either you leave them or you jakpa, that just it...

I don't see Nigeria changing at all
Re: PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement by sangresan(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nemere2020:
September 11, 2023

Press Statement

Tinubu Legal Team’s Watermark Claim on PEPC Judgment is Self-Indicting – PDP

…Tasks APC to Come Clean

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02pFByAxkJpXichw31hyXQcfLfsjiUEwASiUGB4dKS9WxUvQL6BFNkgRfS8DzNNPFCl&id=100050658511735&mibextid=Nif5oz

PDP have their mugus. Even when their claims are ludicrous, they still have gullible Nigerians who believe them.
Re: PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement by Chucks13: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
Pls who still dey for pdp dey asked all dis yeye question and statement since the 5 governors pulled out of pdp my party anything Atiku is nonsense to my ears.

Atiku leave this matter you are never going to be the president stop wasting your time and money its not going to work.
Re: PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement by eldoradoxx: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
PDP has collected their copy of the judgment, the question is; does it also have that Tinub Legal Team watermark on it? If no, then PDP and everyone arguing blindly on this matter deserve to be flogged for dirty propaganda.
Re: PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement by lapintoz: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
Let them continue to wail.....

The only way the lawyers can continue to scam the payee.....Atiku and Obi.idiots 😄

The basis of petition that Supreme Court already decided on, and thrown out, they are taking it back to the Supreme Court. No be juju be that....

Image123:
Blocked heads, empty barrels making the loudest noise. Ask your legal team for their own copies and stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. Is the report of the judgement different from what we all heard on live TV? You can't say because you and your legal team were sleeping in from of judgement. Is the judgement fact or not? Clowns.
Re: PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement by waldigit: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
Let me explain. On the faithful day paper finished in the court and it was getting dark but fortunately Tinubu lawyers were still loitering around for the normal-normal, you know, so their Lordship quickly borrowed some pieces of paper from the team. I rest my case. Coooourt,!
Re: PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement by Emma1Oj(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
Image123:
Blocked heads, empty barrels making the loudest noise. Ask your legal team for their own copies and stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. Is the report of the judgement different from what we all heard on live TV? You can't say because you and your legal team were sleeping in from of judgement. Is the judgement fact or not? Clowns.
you are daft. Sensitivity is far from you. For your mind you are sensible abi. I tot secondary schl has resumed.
Re: PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement by Emma1Oj(m): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
Charismatic107:
This people are just so daft, How else do you want them to explain to you that the header was added after receiving the documents. How the mighty have fallen, PDP as been reduced to a mushroom party and a laughing stock for other opposition parties.
A judgement produce by a court/judge and serve out to parties in a hard copies?? Y is your mind so littled with details.
Re: PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement by Image123(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
Faposky95:

Like your certificates hold contrary markings......or on your notes you find French inscriptions and you would hold still......?!
The question simply is why.......?!

There's nothing contrary on their notes, that's the point. They are just playing to the gallery. It's as simple as checking up from their legal team instead of playing the ostrich.
Re: PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement by Image123(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
KingExalted:

You left the issue to attack people. How on earth can you explain a header bearing your name in a document you didn't prepare. How did you do that. That's the question. Stop this nonsense please. Ok.

Have you ever worked with a scanner or even an original PDF application? Stop this nonsense please. Ok.
Re: PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement by Image123(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
Danniedpastor:

Is this one normal?
They are asking why the judgement should carry Tinubu's watermark and you are here talking nonsense.

They are asking foolish questions because they have a lot of foolish people who follow them. Tinubu's legal team put it on their copy. As sensible as anyone writing their name on their textbooks or notebooks or handouts.
The judgement was televised live on TV, i believe you were not in prison and was able to view it. This is a mere report of the judgment. Why are you chasing shadows?
Re: PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement by HitRun(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
Tareq1105:

Let me educate you.

In an office setting, when you receive a mail, you put the office seal RECEIVED with the office name like:

DAVIDSON & THOMPSON CO. LTD
RECEIVED............
DATE.........
TIME...........

This is how you Mark in coming documents in an organization.

So, I don't think APC did anything wrong. My submission is that PDP has gone mad.

That looks like a printed line and not not a stamp oga.
Re: PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement by Image123(m): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Bro its actually different.. someone from pdp came with it on channels TV to confirm its different. I wish I could find the video

Maybe this.
Re: PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement by Image123(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
HitRun:

That looks like a printed line and not not a stamp oga.

Scanners with imprinter option can do it.
Re: PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement by ValarDoharis: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
APC is a fraud
Charismatic107:
This people are just so daft, How else do you want them to explain to you that the header was added after receiving the documents. How the mighty have fallen, PDP as been reduced to a mushroom party and a laughing stock for other opposition parties.
Re: PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement by IbrahimSola: 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
Not exactly the way you put it. The only proof will be to examine the document and check whether it has been at any point been unbound, unstapled and restapled. APC will never give you such an opportunity to examine it (ask INEC) even under subpoena, and nothing will happen. We don't have a country when govt and it's agencies disobey court orders.

It is possible to feed the printed judgment page by page into the printer and the header gets printed. If this is what the legal team did, then there will certainly be evidence of unbinding or unstapling of the documents, otherwise the other option is difficult to prove.

Image123:
Re: PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement by AntiWailer: 7:18am On Sep 12, 2023
southsouthking:
The 25% vote in Abuja doesn't matter, since Abuja is like every other state according to justice Tsamani's, The original inhabitants of the FCT should be allow to elect their governor, 3 Senators, House of Reps members, and State Assembly representatives.

Constitution does not allow it.

Section 299 was very clear.

Na another waste of time
Re: PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement by AntiWailer: 7:19am On Sep 12, 2023
IbrahimSola:
Not exactly the way you put it. The only proof will be to examine the document and check whether it has been at any point been unbound, unstapled and restapled. APC will never give you such an opportunity to examine it (ask INEC) even under subpoena, and nothing will happen. We don't have a country when govt and it's agencies disobey court orders.

It is possible to feed the printed judgment page by page into the printer and the header gets printed. If this is what the legal team did, then there will certainly be evidence of unbinding or unstapling of the documents, otherwise the other option is difficult to prove.

How difficult is it to put water mark on an electronic document to show the source ?

Small time una go dey shout AGBADO as if na una go school yet you guys can’t comprehend the least of stuffs.
Re: PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement by Larryndelaw: 9:25am On Sep 12, 2023
Jostoman:
are you telling me that the copies came from Tinubu legal team?
Be guided for once. The copies was given to Tinubu legal team . Then before they gave it to their Lwayers the watermarked it. Do you know PDP got their copies first which doesn't show what all of you are so myopic about
Re: PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement by Jostoman: 10:08am On Sep 12, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Be guided for once. The copies was given to Tinubu legal team . Then before they gave it to their Lwayers the watermarked it. Do you know PDP got their copies first which doesn't show what all of you are so myopic about
opposition copies doesn't have but Tinubu own does and they collected the copies from the same PEPT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which State Is Least Known In Nigeria? Jigawa? / States Submit 108 Names To Buhari For Cabinet, Boards / Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.