Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu (14104 Views)

Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records / PDP Reps: Mary-odili, Ngwuta Must Be Appointed To Hear Atiku’s Appeal / Judges Who May Hear Atiku’s Appeal At S/court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by fullnetwork: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
It is apparent that Nairaland is either full of children or it is now a platform to "clean" the fraudster's image.

3 Likes

Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by DanZyCom: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ok
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by Faposky95: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
ManirBK:
The same Atiku who can't visit the US is challenging Tinubu's US
certificate.

So the more you look Ushe the less you Soji.....
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
Best war from the opposition party,if pdp stand very well against apc government for the next four years, apc won't win the 2027 election
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by gidjah(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
I see this from a more sensible perspective ... If the CHICAGO SCHOOL can upload the original sample or copy of the 1979 result presented to any Bola Ahmed .... This would save every one all this backlash Atiku is receiving. THE TRUTH NEED BE TRANSPARENT. I STAND WITH THE TRUTH IN TRANSPARENCY AND NOT SHROUDED IN MYSTERY LIKE D ONE MOST OF US HERE ENCOURAGE. I CAN UPLOAD MY CERTS ON HERE FROM PRY SCH TO MY MASTERS DAYS ... NO FEAR ,SO WHY SHOULD OUR LDRS BE DOING US LIKE WE NO GET SENSE ?AOO OF YA INSULTING THIS MAN need to go check up your selves properly in moral and mental homes. IS IT TOO BAD FOR BAT TO SHAME Atiku in d public by presenting his reslut on social media ??Abeg let's stop this stupidity and foolishness we youths parade on d social media and learn to be transparent and not economical with The Truth .

5 Likes

Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by Programmer47: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
Just watch the usual brainless mob try to drag the Saint into this.
No direction, just bigotry and insha allah
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by OAFMods: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
You own the freedom to wail to death. When Atiku is ready he will depart to the USA n prosecute his case himself.

How you Igbos think a USA fugitive with a convicted wife will win a Nigeria president in a US court he dare not step foot is unbelievable

Emily22:
Just look at the foolish clowns commenting rubbish up there

If you have nothing to hide, why is it so hard to produce your result, also why is CSU also finding it hard to release it.

But foolish idiot*c slaves will defend the drug dealer till eternity just like how they defended the dullard with O-LEVEL result that plummet the country to zero. Pathetic fellow.

No father, no mother, no sisters, no brother, no primary school record, no secondary school record. Not even a single picture from his childhood. Ha, oloshi ni gbogbo yin se
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by Yoighaman(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
Atiku seems to know something we don't know; I don't think he is fiercely pursuing this without being sure of what he is chasing.

3 Likes

Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by BoldBrainz(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
Atiku is arming himself for 2027. Believe he's doing this to plead his case at the Supreme court at your own risk.

He knows that's a lost cause. He just wants enough weapons for 2027 elections.
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by 123yes(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
ManirBK:
Atiku not tired of wasting his time of something that can't unseat
President Tinubu. Pls, my Advice to Atiku he should save his money to do something meaningful and to wait for his last breath.

If He like go to Mars or jupiter or neptune..... You are just going to
loose again. Go and rest Mr man.
Mr adviser. Weldone ooh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
ronalmagic10:
I used to think this Atiku has more sense than Pan.dora but he appears to be even more foolish

President Tinubu sef is very heartless. He's determined to wreck this man financially and emotionally

By the time he's broke, we'll go after his illegal money sources. You must now for your master

Look at the crop of human beings in Nigeria.

Chai. There was a country.

2 Likes

Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by Samogloby: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
People who can not feed themselves are the one advising Atiku to save his money! Is God not wonderful. Some people think they are more Yoruba than others. The same Tinubu who don't know if their father existence are the one defending Tinubu online. What is he hiding,he should allow Atiku to see his records if you are cleaned! Infact, let him publish his documents if his records are not with blemish.

4 Likes

Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Atiku is arming himself for 2027. Believe he's doing this to plead his case at the Supreme court at your own risk.

He knows that's a lost cause. He just wants enough weapons for 2027 elections.

Not just 2027...if found out, Tinubu will be impeached even if he can't use the evidence at the Supreme court.

This is why I laugh when I read comments from stark illiterates claiming to be Tinubu supporters.

I cringe at their folly and Ludicrous ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by undigeh: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
ManirBK:
President Tinubu. Pls, my Advice to Atiku he should save his money to do something meaningful and to wait for his last breath.

If you rejoice at injustice because it benefits you today, tomorrow you will earnestly seek for justice with tears and it will evade you.
Tomorrow is not far.
[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by BoldBrainz(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
Toks2008:

Not just 2027...if found out, Tinubu will be impeached even if he can't use the evidence at the Supreme court.

This is why I laugh when I read comments from stark illiterates claiming to be Tinubu supporters.

A sitting President, impeached in Nigeria grin? Stop being funny!

Where is Atiku going to get the simple 2/3 NASS majority from? Do you know that about 2/3 of State Assemblies are equally to breathe life to that effort? How do you even remotely believe that's ever going to happen to Tinubu's detriment?

Far as we are all concerned, Tinubu is President until 2027. Most of these efforts by Atiku are being fashioned in preparation for the next elections.
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
Atiku is hoping to contest again in 2027 and he's using this petition opportunity to try and get hold of Tinubu's records in Chicago University. Probably hoping to get something he can use to disqualify him before the election grin
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by Dafresh: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
ronalmagic10:
I used to think this Atiku has more sense than Pan.dora but he appears to be even more foolish

President Tinubu sef is very heartless. He's determined to wreck this man financially and emotionally

By the time he's broke, we'll go after his illegal money sources. You must now for your master
Even if Atiku loose ten times in court he won't go broke like you asss nigha, you talk without sense

1 Like

Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
ManirBK:

This is all about exposing tinubu since he don't want to show us the original copy of his certificate

2 Likes

Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by Chucks13: 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
Hahahahaha I no fit laff abeg dis Cameroun man must have ipob blood in his gene.
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by Lama70(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
ManirBK:
Lawyers are just cashing out from this man. How i hope someone will tell him to stop fooling himself

A certain Barrister Robert Clarke (SAN) told viewers on Channels television yesterday, during an interview session with Seun Okinbaloye, that lawyers usually consider election cases as windfall. Hence, they don't tell their clients the truth even though they know it's dead on arrival.

It is crystal clear that some people are profiting from misleading Abubakar Atiku by giving him false hope. Why file a fresh suit requesting for an evidence that is not considered useful at the Supreme Court? Will it be accepted as new evidence at the Supreme Court?

There are times we must tell ourself the truth. Atiku should let go and stop wasting his money at the behest of his misleading lawyers. They are just after their pockets.
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:

A sitting President, impeached in Nigeria grin? Stop being funny!

Where is Atiku going to get the simple 2/3 majority from? Do you know that about 2/3 of State Assemblies are equally breathe life to that effort? How do you even remotely believe that's ever going to happen to Tinubu's detriment?

Far as we are all concerned, Tinubu is President until 2027. Most of these efforts by Atiku are being fashioned in preparation for the next elections.

You still don't get it.

It will be a clear case of forgery or identity theft.

The court will decide it but because he cant be arrested, the national assembly will be so embarrassed to look away so he will most likely be impeached inine with the constitution.

However if none of these happen, 2027 will surely be a bad year for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by Chucks13: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lama70:

A certain Barrister Robert Clarke (SAN) told viewers on Channels television yesterday, during an interview session with Seun Okinbaloye, that lawyers usually consider election cases as windfall. Hence, they don't tell their clients the truth even though they know it's dead on arrival.

It is crystal clear that some people are profiting from misleading Abubakar Atiku by giving him false hope. Why file a fresh suit requesting for an evidence that is not considered useful at the Supreme Court? Will it be accepted as new evidence at the Supreme Court?

There are times we must tell ourself the truth. Atiku should let go and stop wasting his money at the behest of his misleading lawyers. They are just after their pockets.

Bro that is why I'm laughing Atiku. I can see some of his lawyers want to milk him dry.

Where is Titilayo Atiku? Madam tell your husband not to waste the money he should have left for his children after he dies on nonsense election matter which can never earn him anything. Tinubu is the president, Mr Atiku go home before its too late, stop wasting you money and time the game is over since May 29 2023.
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by yusufmurry: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
Smart old man.

Atiku dey reason 2027
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by Racoon(m): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
There may be something Atiku Abubakar knows about or is seeing that is yet to be clear to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by Chucks13: 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
Toks2008:

You still don't get it.

It will be a clear case of forgery or identity theft.

The court will decide it but because he cant be arrested, the national assembly will be so embarrassed to look away so he will most likely be impeached inine with the constitution.

However if none of these happen, 2027 will surely be a bad year for Tinubu.

Oga Shartap and go and sit your a s s somewhere.

Go and impeach Tinubu if dem born you well na?

2027 nothing dey shele your grammar is useless Tinubu will spend 8 good years. Remember Emefielle will rot in jail so no sudden cash swap, it would be free for all with Federal might bro una neva sabi anything yet. You think we are joking with obi baa? The Supreme court wey you dey talk na your village dey pay their wages ba? Una never seen anything we are loading for you all.......

I have told you all that Marwa or Ribadu is your next president after Tinubu 8 years and Wike or Imomulen after Marwa or Ribadu, your fucking obi will be 93 years by that time, do you understand now?
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
Toks2008:

You people are seriously mad! cheesy Here was I thinking all these shenanigans from obidients will end at the judiciary. Una don start dey sing about impeachment 🤣🤣
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by Jonjam269: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
Exercise in futulity, Dubia landlord go and rest
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by Jostoman: 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
ManirBK:

we know that supporting evil and abnormal is your hubby and by the way is it your time or money Atiku is wasting? Why not your focus on your illegitimate president.

1 Like

Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by Jostoman: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
Good one from Atiku
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by Jostoman: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
adebayo987:
Too late... a waste of time and money!
it is not over until it is over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am / Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs / Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.