Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke (12989 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu / Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Nnamani (LP), Affirms Apga's Ikwechegh / Abia Tribunal: Uproar As Minister Of Justice-Designate Fagbemi Shows Up In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by Appletek: 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sad day for LP
Ipob members finally infected this great party with their eternal bad luck.

4 Likes

Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by bluefilm: 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
Replacement reaction going on...
Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by Lewandoski20(m): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
Tinubu’s N35 Billion largesse to the Nigerian Judicial Council has begun to work it’s wonders and this is becoming evident accross the Southeast. I’m curious; why has APC being the beneficiary of these judicial anomalies across the nation recently? Your guess is as good as mine 😂😂😂
Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by iammo(m): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
Appletek:

Peter has infected LP with the curse following him.

Atiku and PDP quickly chased him out

1 Like

Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by Keme4Real(f): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
Tribunals just dey sack upandan. Issokay.
Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by Cantonese: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jagbajantis intete.

Pre election matters appear to have become the system used to remove LP winners.

1 Like

Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by opamoses1: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
LMFAO 😂
Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by Appletek: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Cantonese:
Jagbajantis intete.

Pre election matters appear to have become the system used to remove LP winners.

Because they were stupid enough not to comply with provisions of the law on pre election matters.

When we call them headless mob, you think it is a joke?
Politics is more than shouting Nzogbu and running about like zombies.

3 Likes

Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by Coronavirus1: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
In this judgment Tinubu is not qualified base on this judgment by this election tribunal.

1 Like

Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by Appletek: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lewandoski20:
Tinubu’s N35 Billion largesse to the Nigerian Judicial Council has begun to work it’s wonders and this is becoming evident accross the Southeast. I’m curious; why has APC being the beneficiary of these judicial anomalies across the nation recently? Your guess is as good as mine 😂😂😂

You go cry taya, no evidence.
Headless mob

3 Likes

Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by Freebills12: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]
darling4242:
Abia's recent tribunal decision serves as a beacon of hope for our democracy. Upholding the principles of transparency and fairness in elections is vital. Resolving disputes through legal channels underscores our commitment to the rule of law, a cornerstone of any thriving democracy.

Hope for democracy? When supreme court has ruled that opposition party has no say in internal affairs of other party such fielding of candidate.
Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by legitnow1: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
APC JUDICIARY AT WORK, OVERTIME.

WE WILL OVEECOME.
Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by faebenezer5star: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02jSvTnZgZLXGF7jFmmv8GqYxLSb1inQqvxA7VARb34XsyqRBM6VwfRSHh81ieeSvil&id=100063760314744&mibextid=Nif5oz

Okwara reacts

I understand 🤣😂 but no lawyer has the balls to sack Tinubu instead they will be confusing us with lawyer grammar 😁😁😁😁. If I don't make excess money in this life legitly I will use Nigeria to do blood money.

Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by duro4chang(m): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
Labour party of fraud

1 Like

Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by Freebills12: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Kingdemu:
Obidients, the floor is open. Come and insult your country!

I bet you have not seen Nigerian constitution before not to talk of reading it. You should know that opposition party has no say in internal affairs of other party such as fielding of candidate. Obi should have been disqualified, you didn't even know PEPT judgment on candidature of Obi.
Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by Appletek: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
It seems the APC is manipulating the judiciary.
APC should not try this madness with Abia State guber election. Imo State hasn't survived useless governor it imposed on her four years later.

Yeye country! People are only interested in power with no idea what to do with it. When you tell them their brains are lower than Pentium 2, they start crying.

When the courts remove Alex Otti, I want you to come out and protest or cause trouble.

You go cry taya.

1 Like

Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by MightySparrow: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
Hikana:
APC in Abia state. Not even PDP.
I fear who no fear Nigeria. This is loud

Please, Get a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/Reyqd4BWRt8SzEpF9

By 2027, Labour Party would be buried.

1 Like

Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by truthfinder319: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
You are not serious
Do you know how popular the candidate is?
And you children of hate hailed your Panama hero when he said he won Osun, a sate equally controlled by PDP and APC?

Hikana:

Please, Get a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery

1 Like

Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by Thonee(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
When will the tribunal sack Thíéf-nubu?
LP is the biggest nightmares of APC and PDP.
Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by Gentew(m): 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
flokii:
This recent wave of tribunal sacking EluuP flag bearers left, right and centre will pain some people o..

The home of election rigging......
Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by okuta007: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
This one they are sacking many LP candidates here and there is not fare

state capture of the judiciary

they think they can get away with anything

yes the youths are lazy - they are noisemakers

the only language the nigerian elites

understand is violence - and when it starts

no one should blame the youth

they are trying to weed out LP from Nigerian

politics- hmmm APC attacking LP and not PDP

means PDP is not a threat to them but LP is

1 Like

Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by Pandar01: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
Labour party made a big mistake by bringing someone with a curse as their flagbearer ,

Funny enough he went their with his descendants, same people who says Nigeria is a zoo...

Children of hate collecting wotowoto from different angles..

"Build a structure", "no" ," we don't need structure".

Headless mobs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
okuta007:

state capture of the judiciary

they think they can get away with anything

yes the youths are lazy - they are noisemakers

the only language the nigerian elites

understand is violence - and when it starts

no one should blame the youth

they are trying to weed out LP from Nigerian

politics- hmmm APC attacking LP and not PDP

means PDP is not a threat to them but LP is
Exactly.
Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by toprealman: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
darling4242:
Abia's recent tribunal decision serves as a beacon of hope for our democracy. Upholding the principles of transparency and fairness in elections is vital. Resolving disputes through legal channels underscores our commitment to the rule of law, a cornerstone of any thriving democracy.

Remember to check my signature and contact me for your school assignment
I wonder how you can be contacted for school assignment in 2023 with the tripe you have up there and AI available FOC.
Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by assholemods: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
Hikana:

pay on delivery
Mr man some people are very popular and
loved in their constituency irrespective of party affiliation.
Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by assholemods: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
truthfinder319:
You are not serious
Do you know how popular the candidate is?
And you children of hate hailed your Panama hero when he said he won Osun, a sate equally controlled by PDP and APC?

They are all bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by Nato008(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
Coronavirus1:
In this judgment Tinubu is not qualified base on this judgment by this election tribunal.
Finally someone that has sense, the same reasons the are using to disqualify them is the reasons the refused to use to disqualify others.... This country is upside down
Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by Berezuski: 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
Seriously these guys voted for miscreants all in the name of LP
without proper check.
Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by Kollabo419: 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nna mehnnn
What's all this
Re: Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke by kettykin: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Hon ibe okwara won the election fair and square, he is very well known in that axis

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can We End Corruption In Nigeria: From Top To Bottom, Or Bottom To Top? / Yahaya Bello Signs N4 Billion Erosion Control Projects / We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.