Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

How I Fought Temptation And Put Emotional Bonding Before Physical Desire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Fought Temptation And Put Emotional Bonding Before Physical Desire (294 Views)

Why I Gave Into Temptation And Had Hot Sex With My 53-year-old Mum-in-law / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / Felix Kalu, Gay Nigerian Man: 'How I Fought Against Homophobia In Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Fought Temptation And Put Emotional Bonding Before Physical Desire by Mejibe(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
In a world where instant gratification is the norm, I found myself faced with a dilemma that required more strength than I ever imagined. It was a battle between my physical desires and the importance of emotional bonding.

I was in a relationship that was filled with passion and chemistry. Every touch sent shivers down my spine, but something was missing - a deep emotional connection. It was tempting to give in to the physical desires and let the passion take over, but I knew in my heart that it wouldn't lead to genuine fulfillment.

I made a conscious decision to put emotional bonding before physical desire. I realized that true happiness lies in a strong foundation built on trust, communication, and understanding. I wanted a connection that went beyond the physical realm and stood the test of time.

It wasn't easy. The temptation to let go and give in to my physical desires was strong. However, I reminded myself of the long-term consequences and the potential damage it could cause emotionally.

I sought solace in open and honest conversations with my partner. We worked on building a strong emotional foundation by sharing our fears, dreams, and vulnerabilities. It required patience, empathy, and understanding from both of us.

In the end, my decision to prioritize emotional bonding over physical desire was the right one. Our relationship blossomed into a beautiful partnership where we support and uplift each other. By resisting the temptation, I found a love that goes far beyond the physical and brings me true happiness.
Re: How I Fought Temptation And Put Emotional Bonding Before Physical Desire by Mejibe(m): 12:51am On Sep 12, 2023
Self focus is what matters alot in all dat we do in life to get the best results we want in our life

(1) (Reply)

Mobhad: Zinoleesky Us Your Cancelled / How To Ask A Girl Out: 15 Creative And Bold Ideas - Eharmony / Let Meet Sugar Mummy's Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.