Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal (47814 Views)

Tinubu Secures $600 Million Deal For Nigerian Ports / #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by shunlet(m): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
Tetrahedron:
Am sure he has sold some of our birthright away!

What is this one saying, UAE ban una, after causing troubles in another man's land, una dey complain. Tinubu go settle with UAE and the ban has been lifted, u still dey talk say he sold your birth right. U get birth right?
You don't know what you want I swear

2 Likes

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by 77up(m): 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The truth will soon come out
which truth ? Ode😏

2 Likes

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by PrinceOfLagos: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
77up:
which truth ? Ode😏
Hushpuppi is there master
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by 77up(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
cnandy:
Let Tinubu and Yoruba ofe mmanu be going there.
Yes we will, we even pray your cursed brothers don't go there to fvck things up again😏

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by shunlet(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Criminal mandate....its no big deal...anyone in his position would have do e same .... dubai is not our problem.....fuel increment and the worsening naira with insecurity is our major problem

Modified .... look at those that have never visited dubai when it was cheap and will never, now its expensive are celebrating it as an achievement so that they can foolishly celebrate their criminal leaders going to dubai and sending their sude pieces and children to go relax there while agbado fools that can't feed will be celebrating them

Na lie, Buhari tried. He couldn't get the ban lifted. He was giving order as if na him get uae...

No go use hatred kill yourself ooo
Appreciate good work at least
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by 77up(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
Diligence:
See UAE/Dubai whey una better pass na Dem dey ban una. What APC cannot destroy doesn't exist!

Once illegitimate always illegitimate!

Tinubu: Nigerians did not vote you. Return the Stolen Mandate!

Stop chasing crumbs here & there. Nigerians deserve better leadership which APC can never give!

Nigeria rejected that fraud Agulu clown

1 Like

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Eky29: 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
How is much is 3 months visiting visa to Dubai? I need to movvvvvveeeeee, no time 💃💃

quote author=shunlet post=125732388]

Na lie, Buhari tried. He couldn't get the ban lifted. He was giving order as if na him get uae...

No go use hatred kill yourself ooo
Appreciate good work at least[/quote]
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by lastkingsman: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
ednut1:
cheesy sugar daddies no go like this news. More billing

Fake news, UAE hasn't released official statement. APC and lies as usual grin

2 Likes

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Backpedal: 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
Rilwayne001:
Obidients will soon come and cry grin

Fact is, Buhari is a total failure.

A man not worthy of any leadership mantle whatsoever. His nonchalant attitude to the pain and suffering of Nigerians from the day he assumed office led us to the current situation that Nigeria both internally and externally found itself.

His 8years really took us back and hopefully God will through PBAT will arrange everything to be back on track

The same PMB that Tinubu supported for 8 yrs
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Bambela(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
Web2020:
The connection is that, even inside your poverty predicament, tribal bigotry is still pressing you down. Because you are so stupid that you enter a car and carry load on your head.
Hmmmm Sincerely you need urgent attention
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Arapmoi22: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
opamoses1:
Atiku can now visit his Dubai in peace without being harrassed by UAE immigration force.

The ban was so bad, that even Nigerians with American green cards and Permanent residence from advanced countries like Australia, Canada, Denmark's e.t.c were not allowed into the UAE.

I hope the Nigerian government establishes enhanced security screening procedures in place at our airports, to prevent a re-occurrence of one of the major factor that caused the ban.

Riff Raffs should not be allowed to exit Nigeria. This will prevent them from embarrassing us outside the country, just as we saw some Nigerians attacking policemen in Pakistan a few days ago.👇

IPOB cum Obi****dense.
Na dem dey give us bad image anywhere you turned to.

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by fkj950ax(m): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
nlfpmod:

htt-secures-landmark-deal-with-uae-across-sectors-visa-ban-on-nigerians-lifted/

The ban didn’t come because of economic reasons between both countries.

Tinubu PR Team are deliberately misinforming us all.

If the reason for the ban is not addressed ON THE NIGERIAN SIDE, it will happen again in the nearest future.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by ivandrag0n: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://nairametrics.com/2023/09/11/tinubu-secures-landmark-deal-with-uae-across-sectors-visa-ban-on-nigerians-lifted/

Who’s the person that dared share the news and why

Don’t you realise that this is very bad news for the CHILDREN OF HATE from the SadEast?

Don’t you realise that good news about Nigeria always makes them sad and miserable?

Why share this excellent news when they have been expecting bad news about TINUBU and the UAE trip?

Una no do well o . You don’t want the children of perdition to go and be committing suicide.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by GambaOsaka: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Criminal mandate....its no big deal...anyone in his position would have do e same .... dubai is not our problem.....fuel increment and the worsening naira with insecurity is our major problem

Modified .... look at those that have never visited dubai when it was cheap and will never, now its expensive are celebrating it as an achievement so that they can foolishly celebrate their criminal leaders going to dubai and sending their sude pieces and children to go relax there while agbado fools that can't feed will be celebrating them

See this enemy of progress. You still have 8 years of wailing remaining.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Goodnigga: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
Goodvibes007:
Wow shocked

Not even up to 24hours of landing in the UAE. This man is doing wonders. A real Jagaban of Borgu.

Even, Atiku would love this news, since Dubai is Atiku's second home.
hmm some Nigerians will never learn. You can easily spot them. How does that affect many common Nigerians. You will soon celebrate handshakes too
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by HBB1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
tnerro1:
I hope abokiis can see how to run a country , a southern president will always lead to progress in Nigeria and we need an irreversible progress so that when an abokii takes over in 8 years time, he won’t be able to reverse it.

I am already afraid for the 8 years when they will rule again!

1 Like

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Funkybabee(f): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
Hmmmmmm

All is well
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Nauttyprof(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
englishmart:
If you believe this, then Otedola is my son.

Do you think this news is like the fake news spread by Obidients always?
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by maridrug(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
Good evening Nigerians - Home and abroad,

Today, in unity with my friend, UAE President Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, we have initiated a new era of collaboration and friendship between our nations - Nigeria and the United Arab Emirates.

We've also laid a robust foundation for substantial investments in various sectors in Nigeria, a testament to our shared vision for a prosperous future.

Together, we are committed to building bridges and fostering a friendship that stands the test of time. As part of our discussions, the following have been reached:

1. Immediate lifting of the visa ban placed on Nigerian travelers by the UAE.

2. Resumption of flight schedules into and out of Nigeria by Etihad Airlines and Emirates Airlines, without any immediate payment required from the Nigerian government.

3. An agreed framework for new investments worth several billions of U.S. dollars into the Nigerian economy by the UAE government, covering multiple sectors including defense and agriculture.

4. A new joint foreign exchange liquidity programme between Nigeria and the UAE, details of which will be announced in the coming weeks.

5. A commitment to normalize and enhance the relations between the two countries, fostered by the collaboration between myself and UAE President Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Igbek76: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
We told them to be patient.....they said no.
Very crude people from the yeast .
Some of them who related with the yorubas early, are more calm ,patient and cool headed.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Igbek76: 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Yorubas should have separated from these low life people in Nigeria. North and the yeast.
The yorubas are miles ahead in delivering positive results with calmness, brilliancy and softness.
Our Oduduwa nation will have been at same level with the e.u or us.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by OGwales(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
Irony1:

But there is mud in South west.

You go explain taya
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Theweekend: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
Web2020:
Any youth that joined to celebrate this evil news has to check his brain. Every citizen of the UAE lives like a king. Why is our youth running to Dubai? What kind of job are they doing in Dubai? You want us to celebrate because the UAE lift ban on Nigerians. Who conditions us like this? The UAE that supposed to beg Nigerian for business relationships. Very sad
e be like say u dey read my mind
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by luluman: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
Goodvibes007:
Wow shocked

Not even up to 24hours of landing in the UAE. This man is doing wonders. A real Jagaban of Borgu.

Even, Atiku would love this news, since Dubai is Atiku's second home.
You should be shameful at your level of gullibility. Perhaps you've not seen the full report from the UAE president yet with no comment on visa ban lift.

1 Like

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by grandstar(m): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
OsunOriginal:

Who cares if Igbos love Tinubu? They hated him, he still won the presidency... To hell with their love.

You're surreptitiously asking for the government to free your criminal brothers who are in UAE prison. That won't work... Whoever is in prison will remain there for as long as they want to keep him.

I am not Igbo. I am also apolitical.

Our world is fast disappearing. It is fast becoming unlivable. 13.7m hectares of forest inundated with fire in very cold Canada this year alone. 11 states are to experience massive flooding upon the opening of the Lagbo dam in Cameroon to release excess water. When will the bad news end? Tinubu can not repel the floods.

I wish I could be the eternal optimist about the world economies due to my love for economics but with Global Warming running riot, the term doom faces mankind.

My faith is in God's kingdom. (Read 6:10, Daniel 2:44). I might sound like a mad man but Google "the earth in 2050." Things on earth will get worse (Read 2 Timothy 3:13)

Mankind's saving grace is God's kingdom (Read Luke 21:28, 2 Peter 3:13, Revelation 21:3-5)
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Theweekend: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
Igbek76:

The yorubas are miles ahead in delivering positive results with calmness, brilliancy and softness.
Our Oduduwa nation will have been at same level with the e.u or us.
a big fat lie

1 Like

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Oluwatobiloba07: 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
I've never regretted that I support and also all my family to vote and support Tinubu

I prayed😭😭😭, and God answered

I was attacked both by my neighbours and social media but see the results

Benefits to everyone

Nigeria is going to be great again

nlfpmod:

https://nairametrics.com/2023/09/11/tinubu-secures-landmark-deal-with-uae-across-sectors-visa-ban-on-nigerians-lifted/
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by medolab90(m): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Zooposki:
Nigerians I use God beg una, no more Northern president. They undo all the work of the Southern presidents. Na beg I dey take God beg una.

Sadly that can’t be possible, as long as Nigeria still remains one that is bound to happen.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by caracas: 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
MrAgbako:
Where are those ipob zombidients aka children of hate, terrorism and drug pushers.

Tinubu has repair Nigeria image again in UAE. UAE has lifted the restrictions place on Nigerians because of these stubborn Igbos criminal elements from sad east whom still won't respect their host or their laws wherever they find themselves in the world...

Igbos must behave themselves and stop the drugs selling and other crimes in UAE

Tinubu that they love to hate 😂 is doing Nigerians proud while they swiims in their pool of tears 😂
Obi the yes daddy agulu mandate thief has lost his voice lately 😂
Tell me how this news changes the price of fish or transportation
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by a4cube: 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
Fake news.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Dshocker(m): 12:05am On Sep 12, 2023
opamoses1:
Atiku can now visit his Dubai in peace without being harrassed by UAE immigration force.

The ban was so bad, that even Nigerians with American green cards and Permanent residence from advanced countries like Australia, Canada, Denmark's e.t.c were not allowed into the UAE.

I hope the Nigerian government establishes enhanced security screening procedures in place at our airports, to prevent a re-occurrence of one of the major factor that caused the ban.

Riff Raffs should not be allowed to exit Nigeria. This will prevent them from embarrassing us outside the country, just as we saw some Nigerians attacking policemen in Pakistan a few days ago.👇

Na cultism and fraud be the major reason they stopped issuance of visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. / See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future / Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.