Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal (47839 Views)

Tinubu Secures $600 Million Deal For Nigerian Ports / #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Kingbuhari(m): 1:18am On Sep 12, 2023
Believe this drugggy at your own peril.. u till I see new employment visas rolling out then I believe its true

1 Like

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by ddeola: 1:42am On Sep 12, 2023
Nice move Mr. President
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by kutashi: 5:18am On Sep 12, 2023
Rilwayne001:

Na God go help me punish you and Buhari. cool
God's punishment already in your life with your hatred for Buhari!

I think you should think deep about your life! You hate someone, said all bad thing for 8 years! He left the post and you're still on high blood pressure on the same person! You need deliverance! Just check yourself in, in any rehab center nearest to you!

Werey jatijati!
Oponu tutu!
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Efetabore: 5:31am On Sep 12, 2023
Abeg lift ban wey Paypal put on Nigerians
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by gladdensir(m): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Criminal mandate....its no big deal...anyone in his position would have do e same .... dubai is not our problem.....fuel increment and the worsening naira with insecurity is our major problem

Modified .... look at those that have never visited dubai when it was cheap and will never, now its expensive are celebrating it as an achievement so that they can foolishly celebrate their criminal leaders going to dubai and sending their sude pieces and children to go relax there while agbado fools that can't feed will be celebrating them

Kind of funny they count that as an achievement, there are many unresolved dire issues on ground which are as sure hopeless to get resolved during this Agbadorian tenure; I'm surprised it doesn't bothers them. what they are rejoicing about is the ban lift of one sightseeing country which has no positive effect on our present economy.
Bunch of idiots!
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Coronavirus1: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2023
Fake news peddlers
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Akano5(m): 9:28am On Sep 12, 2023
Sure, I blamed Nigerians that misbehave in the first place, we have good Eggs and bad Eggs everywhere even Libyans complained about bad Nigerians doing illegal business....

I wonder why we can't follow the rules and regulations of the host countries that left me speechless

Damn, my hope of getting into the UAE has been activated, Glory be to God
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Larryizi(m): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2023
If this is true
Then I will say, nice job
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by KanwuliaExtra: 10:59am On Sep 12, 2023
Cromagnon:
LFahdiga Bluntguy SmartPolician Boomkalakuta Fortruth
Dennixe001 KanwuliaExtra Nwodosis LAXconfidential SmartPolician Massiveglory Fighter2029 Ofunaofu 40Bullets MasterJayJay Gangster1ms OKOATA FatimaAbubakar
ganisucks Fut9ure Gorcote aariwa athaboi alsudan EnemyofGod2 taylor89 hammer Odin13 Samirana360
Asgard13 SenatePresdo Massiveglory Brendaniel Tntsi
Eriokanmi Racoon APCnaPDP illuminutty Derrickfoster1
ecnerwala Strafudeen Young03 Fahdiga Peritome
NaijaSumigan Jostoman NobleSeed Naira20 Spicycat
Darkandhandsom sirchim Illuminatiship Malory mytime24
Ofunaofu Bluntguy christejames =Penguin2 Feintline
Tntsi Mitchy49 Penguin2 Advancedpenis zombieHUNTER
Wodu89 Flick490 Feintline oonyeoma50 Gangster1ms
ronalmagic10 shortgun Mrfixitt marlow1962 Delta Oil
Jostoman EyeCumInPiece Absuchat Bigkoko Faber
apache4 over dead body franchasofficia slawomir
derecho OBIDIENTNAIJA FOOTSOLDIER2 ideynl1 christejames
Unperturbedpota DMerciful Treasure17 Berrityga Felimax

And your point is? undecided
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Eky29: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
Thank God 🙏🙏
but the tourist visa is not going yet.
Probably in a week or two.

quote author=Akano5 post=125740929]Sure, I blamed Nigerians that misbehave in the first place, we have good Eggs and bad Eggs everywhere even Libyans complained about bad Nigerians doing illegal business....

I wonder why we can't follow the rules and regulations of the host countries that left me speechless

Damn, my hope of getting into the UAE has been activated, Glory be to God [/quote]
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Irony1: 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
iReddington:

How did he ace Tinubu in "chatterhouse"? And what the hell is "Chatterhouse" to begin with? See this dumb as a doorknob illiterate saying people don't have sense? grin Obidients are the poorest thinker and the dumbest lots you can find in any political space. grin

See stop being stupid it is an error from my side it is Chatham house I meant to say. It is clear knowledge PO aced Tinubu in Chatham house. Please don't be foolish.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Irony1: 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Corrinthians:

Just look at that and tell me this isn't someone probably in elementary school with an android phone.

Imagine the people that come on here to call others names. Imagine the one saying others have no sense.

I really don't blame you though. I rather feel pity for most of you who call yourselves Obidients. You deserve to be pitied. smiley

Again you don't have sense it was a Freudian slip the word is Chatham House. Oga try and have sense abeg.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by iReddington: 3:49am On Sep 14, 2023
Irony1:

See stop being stupid it is an error from my side it is Chatham house I meant to say. It is clear knowledge PO aced Tinubu in Chatham house. Please don't be foolish.
Clear to who? Obi's stunted illiterates like you. grin

Dumb as a dumbbell backwater illiterates.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Irony1: 8:45am On Sep 14, 2023
iReddington:

Clear to who? Obi's stunted illiterates like you. grin

Dumb as a dumbbell backwater illiterates.

Shut up and quit being stupid.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Chrishertz8: 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
Please any New development? Has anyone been able to apply for the visa?
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Theunbothered: 8:29am On Sep 16, 2023
Barrywhite8620:
And some people will say this man is not working

Na heavy knock fit their heads

Heavy knock fits your empty coconut head for believing these lies undecided
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Theunbothered: 8:31am On Sep 16, 2023
Rilwayne001:
Obidients will soon come and cry grin

Fact is, Buhari is a total failure.

A man not worthy of any leadership mantle whatsoever. His nonchalant attitude to the pain and suffering of Nigerians from the day he assumed office led us to the current situation that Nigeria both internally and externally found itself.

His 8years really took us back and hopefully God will through PBAT will arrange everything to be back on track

If you think Tinubu will do better than Buhari you must be insane. All he will do better is propaganda and lies.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Theunbothered: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2023
kilonshele101:
I have nothing to do here other than to inform our known national enemies with a particular head shape from that sad yeasted land of the crying sun that they are free to wail on this thread and the threads after, however that won’t change the fact that Nigeria is moving forward and their 3rd class graduate won’t be our president, at least in this 2023.

Also know that we will continue to engage you, not because you are making any sense at all, but because it's enjoyable to do so.

Daft tribal warriors have taken over the country, I blame the neutrals and fence sitters for allowing this cancer to worsen.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Rilwayne001: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2023
Theunbothered:

If you think Tinubu will do better than Buhari you must be insane. All he will do better is propaganda and lies.

The real definition of Propaganda and insanity is a third class graduate who came third claiming to have come first.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Theunbothered: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Rilwayne001:

The real definition of Propaganda and insanity is a third class graduate who came third claiming to have come first.

Use it to travel to Dubai mugu. grin
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Cromagnon: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

And your point is? undecided
Pointing it out To you so you know we don't forget your Posts
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by rafcrown(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
FRUSTRATED LIAR.
Web2020:
Let me give you simple illustration what your problem are. You know in Nigeria, you have been conditioned in such that you count non-achievement as an achievement. Just like when you get 4 hours of straight electricity you begin to feel like the world would soon end. Whereas, some people since they were born now they are 50+ they never see electricity blink. Both of you can never reason the same way. That is what you are suffering from. When they throw 5,000 Naira at you that is all. You have been conditioned. The only cure for this your condition is the day God blesses Nigeria with a good leader.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory / David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies / Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.