Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal (47815 Views)

Tinubu Secures $600 Million Deal For Nigerian Ports / #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Chucks13: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
Where are those cursed animals? Shame on you all same Tinubu you said he can't walk, he can't talk, he is brain dead, he is dementia, he is unaware of his surrounding now see how God of heaven disgracing you left and right.

I remain Tinubu supporter 100%.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Omenapounds: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
if true, then for the first time since Tinubu was announced as the presidential flagbearer of APC, let me say, WELDONE Mr. President.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by OsunOriginal: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
opamoses1:
Atiku can now visit his Dubai in peace without being harrassed by UAE immigration force.

The ban was so bad, that even Nigerians with American green cards and Permanent residence from advanced countries like Australia, Canada, Denmark's e.t.c were not allowed into the UAE.

I hope the Nigerian government establishes enhanced security screening procedures in place at our airports, to prevent a re-occurrence of one of the major factor that caused the ban.

Riff Raffs should not be allowed to exit Nigeria. This will prevent them from embarrassing us outside the country, just as we saw some Nigerians attacking policemen in Pakistan a few days ago.👇

Nigerian government now need to deploy anything possible to prevent those motherfuckers from further tarnishing our image including stopping them from stepping out of their enclaves.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Web2020: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
rafcrown:
PLEASE CLAP FOR JAGABAN.OBI AND ATIKU AND BABA IYABO GO AND BUY JOTTERS TO LEARN FROM THE INTELLIGENT LEADER.
Let me give you simple illustration what your problem are. You know in Nigeria, you have been conditioned in such that you count non-achievement as an achievement. Just like when you get 4 hours of straight electricity you begin to feel like the world would soon end. Whereas, some people since they were born now they are 50+ they never see electricity blink. Both of you can never reason the same way. That is what you are suffering from. When they throw 5,000 Naira at you that is all. You have been conditioned. The only cure for this your condition is the day God blesses Nigeria with a good leader.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Allmiron: 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Who dash this monkey airplane ticket.... u that u only see airport on youtube .... if not for Google....I would have disgraced u with easy questions about dubai
Poverttyyy don reset your brain, that’s why you always angry when good things happen to others, you have never experienced real joy since dem born you, now I understand fully where your frustration is coming from. You just Dey start, typing trash from that your “3rd hand used tecno phone”, you can’t even feed your sorry asss… povertyyy is in your dna, e Dey your body like Peak. Your pain dey give me joy. I’m so happy I’m one of the reasons you wake up miserable everyday. 🤣😂😂. Auntyspam no fit stop me make you no collect this last reply, you’d ever get from me on this forum. I’m just happy I finally found the source of your miseryyyyy

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by AngelicBeing: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
cheesy
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by OsunOriginal: 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
Anonymous0001:
Please I need visa sponsorship with job abroad help help help

Here is one of them. Chukwudi wan go abroad to hustle grin grin grin grin
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Error401: 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
On till UAE herself verifies, this news is fake

This is the latest news about tinubu's visit. Nothing like visa ban and co was discussed. Government of Propaganda. You can check the date and time though.

https://gulfnews.com/uae/government/uae-president-and-nigerian-counterpart-discuss-enhancing-cooperation-1.98055594

Bostin:
Go to Asiwaju Facebook page and read it to believe
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Jonjam269: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
In another topic, deluded obidots were already castigating Tinubu for visiting UAE. I'm not surprised anyway, these guy have taken wailing and grunting as career and they will do that for long.
President Tinubu, the name obidots hear and start gnashing their teeth and wailing, Tinubu the master strategist and the tormentor of obidots.

1 Like

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
Gossiphub:
Detty December activated

Please explain The DDA...🙂
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Web2020: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
Chucks13:
Where are those cursed animals? Shame on you all same Tinubu you said he can't walk, he can't talk, he is brain dead, he is dementia, he is unaware of his surrounding now see how God of heaven disgracing you left and right.

I remain Tinubu supporter 100%.
Where is this one from? What exactly are you celebrating. Has Tinubu position Nigeria to go to Dubai Visa free? Who is UAE to ban Nigeria in the first place, if not because of people like you who do not know your place in the world. The first step to liberate this country is to make quality education available. Many of you are not informed at all. Who is UAE to ban Nigeria? We are their big market. Very sad
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by grandstar(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
This act alone will endear him to many Igbos. Many may begin to gradually come to terms with Peter Obi's loss during the election and as well as that of the courts challenging Tinubu's victory.

I suspect the UAE must have been hit hard by the absence of Nigerians and their economic activity especially Dubai.

President Ahmed of Ethiopia some years back traveled to the Emirates seeking clemency for the release of all Ethiopians in prisons for overstaying, those who had overstayed but were evading arrest and so. He was successful in obtaining a clemency and the safe return of many.

Perhaps, Tinubu should do likewise.for Nigerians if this agreement does not cover such
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by beejay85: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Criminal mandate....its no big deal...anyone in his position would have do e same .... dubai is not our problem.....fuel increment and the worsening naira with insecurity is our major problem

Modified .... look at those that have never visited dubai when it was cheap and will never, now its expensive are celebrating it as an achievement so that they can foolishly celebrate their criminal leaders going to dubai and sending their sude pieces and children to go relax there while agbado fools that can't feed will be celebrating them
Thousands of people who never entered USA when when naira to dollar was 85-1 are strolling in effortlessly on a daily basis... grin
How much more UAE..
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by mejetov422: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
Are you sure, you watch the video very well, or you just hate any meaningful Nigerian standing up for to their right. Or refuse to be intimidated.

opamoses1:
Atiku can now visit his Dubai in peace without being harrassed by UAE immigration force.

The ban was so bad, that even Nigerians with American green cards and Permanent residence from advanced countries like Australia, Canada, Denmark's e.t.c were not allowed into the UAE.

I hope the Nigerian government establishes enhanced security screening procedures in place at our airports, to prevent a re-occurrence of one of the major factor that caused the ban.

Riff Raffs should not be allowed to exit Nigeria. This will prevent them from embarrassing us outside the country, just as we saw some Nigerians attacking policemen in Pakistan a few days ago.👇
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by asiga(m): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
The JAGABAN.

WE DIDN'T VOTE YOU FOR NOTHING.

THIS NEWS EVEN WHEN IT WILL FAVOUR SOME HEADLESS MOB, THEY WONT STILL BE HAPPY.

THEY HATE ASIWAJU TO THE POINT THAT EVEN IF HE DOES SOMETHING THAT BETTERS THEIR MISERABLE LIVES, THEY STILL HATE THE MAN.

3 Likes

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Chucks13: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
Web2020:
Where is this one from? What exactly are you celebrating. Has Tinubu position Nigeria to go to Dubai Visa free? Who is UAE to ban Nigeria in the first place, if not because of people like you who do not know your place in the world. The first step to liberate this country is to make quality education available. Many of you are not informed at all. Who is UAE to ban Nigeria? We are their big market. Very sad

E pain am. You go explain taya.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by blakkydikky(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
englishmart:
If you believe this, then Otedola is my son.
.... I understand you. Ok?
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Irony1: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
MrAgbako:
Where are those ipob zombidients aka children of hate, terrorism and drug pushers.

Tinubu has repair Nigeria image again in UAE. UAE has lifted the restrictions place on Nigerians because of these stubborn Igbos criminal elements from sad east whom still won't respect their host or their laws wherever they find themselves in the world...

Igbos must behave themselves and stop the drugs selling and other crimes in UAE

Tinubu that they love to hate 😂 is doing Nigerians proud while they swiims in their pool of tears 😂
Obi the yes daddy agulu mandate thief has lost his voice lately 😂

The reason there was a ban in the first place was because of UAE arresting people with ties to BH and these people were connected to Buhari's government. It was clear that once Buhari leaves the ban would be lifted.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Irony1: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
Like seriously this is an exercise in futility so far the developers are still allowed to go there

Bookmark this comment, before the next one year they will place restrictions on Nigerians again cos those our developers will never respect their host anywhere they found themselves

Imagine someone going to faraway Pakistan to cause chaos, what about Thailand,South Africa, India, Thailand n co

You don't have sense
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Irony1: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
kilonshele101:
I have nothing to do here other than to inform our known national enemies with a particular head shape from that sad yeasted land of the crying sun that they are free to wail on this thread and the threads after, however that won’t change the fact that Nigeria is moving forward and their 3rd class graduate won’t be our president, at least in this 2023.

Also know that we will continue to engage you, not because you are making any sense at all, but because it's enjoyable to do so.

Dude how old are you? You behave like a 5 year old.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Error401: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
I hope the news is true, but there is nothing like this on any UAE website. I think its propaganda.

That's the latest news and its all funfare, nothing like visa or airspace discussion.

https://gulfnews.com/uae/government/uae-president-and-nigerian-counterpart-discuss-enhancing-cooperation-1.98055594

fartkay:
To those saying tinubu was received by a level 9 officer in the UAE can you now see the effect.

Baba has landed every closed door are now open
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Irony1: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
OGwales:
Gegee! Stand up for the able presido. The man wey Sabi.

Hope our brothers from the mud republic won't spoil things again 🤷

But there is mud in South west.

1 Like

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Irony1: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
Corrinthians:
Forget this man, he's got it in him!!

It is sickening comparing Obi to Jagaban. Had Obi been the one in Jagaban's place, he'd be so starstruck by the personalities around his space, and would achieve nothing but photographs of himself with those he considers his betters.

Atiku would have done alot better, at least being a one time vp.

I pray he also secures the release of some of our brothers languishing in jails across the UAE over drugs and cultism related activities. I didn't mention any tribe.

But he aced Tinubu hands down in Chatterhouse. The problem with you guys is that una no get sense one bit.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by OsunOriginal: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
grandstar:
This act alone will endear him to many Igbos. Many may begin to gradually come to terms with Peter Obi's loss during the election and as well as that of the courts challenging Tinubu's victory.

I suspect the UAE must have been hit hard by the absence of Nigerians and their economic activity especially Dubai.

President Ahmed of Ethiopia some years back traveled to the Emirates seeking clemency for the release of all Ethiopians in prisons for overstaying, those who had overstayed but were evading arrest and so. He was successful in obtaining a clemency and the safe return of many.

Perhaps, Tinubu should do likewise.for Nigerians if this agreement does not cover such

Who cares if Igbos love Tinubu? They hated him, he still won the presidency... To hell with their love.

You're surreptitiously asking for the government to free your criminal brothers who are in UAE prison. That won't work... Whoever is in prison will remain there for as long as they want to keep him.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Bambela(m): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
Our problem is that we don't know what's good for us or what our problems are. Sincerely, what's the benefit of lifting the ban to ordinary Nigerians in the street of Jos? How many of us here will benefit it? It is just the elites and their children and we are here shouting.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Chucks13: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
Web2020:

Are you still explaining and crying Pls get bucket sharp sharp.

You go explain taya. Ntoor!!!
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Web2020: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
Chucks13:

E pain am. You go explain taya.
See a small boy dying of hunger in Nigeria talking trash. It is over 10 years since I started flying around the world. Dubai is a kitchen to me. The majority of us are fighting for Nigeria to belong to where it should be. UAE is far too small to ban Nigeria. I pray God open your eyes. You are blinded with poverty

1 Like

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by plaindealer: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
President Tinubu is always a long-game planner, he engineered this a long time ago when he spread out the red carpet in Abuja for the UAE ambassador and even threw in the honor guard, he knew exactly what he was doing..

This is the result of that wonderful thinking and long-game planning.

I truly admire and love this man, Nigeria indeed made the right decision.

1 Like

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Chucks13: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
Web2020:
See a small boy dying of hunger in Nigeria talking trash. It is over 10 years since I started flying around the world. Dubai is a kitchen to me. The majority of us are fighting for Nigeria to belong to where it should be. UAE is far too small to ban Nigeria. I pray God open your eyes. You are blinded with poverty

E pain am. Ndooh stop crying ok.

Sorry ok I understand your painment.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Web2020: 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
Bambela:
Our problem is that we don't know what's good for us or what our problems are. Sincerely, what's the benefit of lifting the ban to ordinary Nigerians in the street of Jos? How many of us here will benefit from it? It is just the elites and their children and we are here shouting.
Tomorrow, you will use another account to beg for money in Nairaland. I will stop giving to you people now. Many of you are born to die in Suffering. You will enter the car and carry your load on your head inside the car. That is how worse is your case
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by famology(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
Some people will still hate this news. Dem swear for una ooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello / No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG / Yakubu Dogara Holds Thanksgiving Service For His New Position As Speaker (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.