Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal (47943 Views)

Tinubu Secures $600 Million Deal For Nigerian Ports / #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by onosbaba3310: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://nairametrics.com/2023/09/11/tinubu-secures-landmark-deal-with-uae-across-sectors-visa-ban-on-nigerians-lifted/

Dope๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ good news and commendable, this is the kind of news I want to be hearing, before you religious, political and ethnicity bigots quote me, I will still condemn Tinubu if e messed up and I will praise him if e do something good, am patriotic to NIGERIA and not any politician๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž

4 Likes

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by legitnow1: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
TINUBU SHOULD COME AND START PROJECT TO GIVE US LIGHT WITH NIGERIA MONEY.

DONT ACT LIKE WE ARE NOT SELLING OIL.

SO, U CAN POCKET OUR MONEY WHILST YOU GO ROUND BEGGING.

WE GO KILL U ooOOOOOO
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by MeNmyfamily: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
How does this benefit the average Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Bintasukai: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
Scarrr:
ur tribe no dey like good news.. but why? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Because they always think they are the best, and so when someone comes along to disprove their dear theory and show them up as subpar, obviously they canโ€™t be happy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by johnjose68: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2023

2 Likes

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Web2020: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
plaindealer:
Just imagine, our president landed in India an in less than 24hours, he met with industrialists and investors and secured $14 billion investment.

He left India and flew straight to UAE and instantly secured an agreement with the UAE government.

With a knowledgeable, credible, hardworking, dedicated and patriotic leadership, anything is possible.
Audio investment. Propaganda not dey tire una
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Bintasukai: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
legitnow1:
TINUBU SHOULD COME AND START PROJECT TO GIVE US LIGHT WITH NIGERIA MONEY.

DONT ACT LIKE WE ARE NOT SELLING OIL.

SO, U CAN POCKET OUR MONEY WHILST YOU GO ROUND BEGGING.

WE GO KILL U ooOOOOOO

Must you type?

1 Like

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by foleskay(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
Its not a news. Nothing worthy of emulation
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by BeigJawnson(m): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
legitnow1:

ARE U SURPRISE?

THEY CRRDITED THIEF FOR FASHOLA WORK, AMBODE WORK AND SANWOOLU WORK BUT CANNOT SHOW US ONE OF TINUBU PROJECTS.

NOW, THE NEW TRICK IS BEGGING FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS FROM INDIA TO UAE.

THE WAY WE WILL RUN TINUBU OUT OF THEIR WILL SHOCK THEM.

LET HIM GO BACK TO SW AND RUN IT LIKE EMPIRE OR FAMILY BUSINESS.
Thank you for this. Well I ain't surprised tho'. You have said it all

1 Like

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Israel07: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
The west knows that Africans are so insecure that all you have to do is massage their ego and take away all he got, the same your Father's was decieved with Mirrors n combs and allowed Thier children to be taken into slavery.
Of what benefit is lifting of visa ban by UAE to Nigeria. They gain from us n not the other way round. We loot money here n take it there and spend on frivolities while we gain nothing in return. Do they have any tangible investment in Nigeria? Where are the educated bright minds in Nigeria? Sept 20 he 'll go n ring Nasdaq closing bell after they've made him devalue our currency in favour of their own.
If Tinubu must be President he better get to work n stop this useless travel n made up stories. India companies here are not regulated n they treat our people as slaves what Did his visit to G20 summit bring to the country? Make una just dey launder his image with stories while the common man amongst y'all languish away in pain n hunger.
Yahoo yahoo n Olosho work dey to bank on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Tonnierichy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Criminal mandate....its no big deal...anyone in his position would have do e same .... dubai is not our problem.....fuel increment and the worsening naira with insecurity is our major problem
Just spoke like a bittered poverty-stricken Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by clems88(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Even though I no like the man, at least these is an achievement and a good news. F more of these can happen , I believe our economy will bounce back.

4 Likes

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by blowjohn(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Tetrahedron:
Am sure he has sold some of our birthright away!

Yes some of YOUR birthright

3 Likes

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by DevilsEqual(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
jmoore:
Will Air peace fly to UAE too?

The article only focused about Etihad Airlines and Emirates Airlines.

These foreign airlines are given special treatment and their country of origin can't reciprocate.

A deal that only benefits UAE is what some people are celebrating.

Pathetic.

The lifted ban and some Economic-strenghtening agreement are the major things people are celebrating

Train your mind to always see positivity in all situations...It really does help with overall psychological developement

9 Likes

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by optionalY09: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
Beg them to collect our money secure visa and ticket to go buy gold when we have aboundant of gold in samfara lol laughter no go kill me
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by blowjohn(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Criminal mandate....its no big deal...anyone in his position would have do e same .... dubai is not our problem.....fuel increment and the worsening naira with insecurity is our major problem

Yes Buhari wid have done it.

Just listen to urself
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Dittodat: 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
kilonshele101:
I have nothing to do here other than to inform our known national enemies with a particular head shape from that sad yeasted land of the crying sun that they are free to wail on this thread and the threads after, however that wonโ€™t change the fact that Nigeria is moving forward and their 3rd class graduate wonโ€™t be our president, at least in this 2023.

Also know that we will continue to engage you, not because you are making any sense at all, but because it's enjoyable to do so.
Not just in this 2023, the Agulu packaged fraud will NEVER rule Nigeria. There better much more qualified and competent men and women from the SE. There are people like Soludo, Umahi, Nwela and many more.
Pandora pathological liar Obi is a Conman and nothing more.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by AImiron: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
Beverlyjean:
mumu only you Dey support penaldo and piti Obi, two colossal failures, have you ever experienced any joy in your life at all, now I understand why you Dey always pass aggression give Messi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚. Hahaha na double pain for you, no go drink sniper ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚. Your pain is my joy, your tears is sweet.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Beverlyjean(f): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
AImiron:
mumu only you Dey support penaldo and piti Obi, two colossal failures, have you ever experienced any joy in your life at all, now I understand why you Dey always pass aggression give Messi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚. Hahaha na double pain for you, no go drink sniper ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚. Your pain is my joy, your tears is sweet.

Like u know what dubai is...if not for technology and modernisation...dubai story will be like a folktale to u....
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by mukthar2000(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nice move, I am sure this news would favour Nigerians and a lot of Igbo guys and obedience families running Dubai business.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by AImiron: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
blowjohn:

Yes Buhari wid have done it.

Just listen to urself
donโ€™t mind that thing, person wey can barely feed himself, how Dubai wan take concern am, e no even get international passport, or any hope of leaving this country in his nearest future, unless Tilunbu start sharing money ppl like him wonโ€™t see anything good in this kind of news. Hunger don reset his brain.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by MT: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
Tetrahedron:
Am sure he has sold some of our birthright away!

Cynic, always rejoicing in Nigeria bad news.

Do you deserve to eat the fruits of the land you so much hate? Just asking

4 Likes

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Angel55555(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
Goodvibes007:
Wow shocked

Not even up to 24hours of landing in the UAE. This man is doing wonders. A real Jagaban of Borgu.

Even, Atiku would love this news, since Dubai is Atiku's second home.
Someone said he went there to play this morning ๐Ÿคก
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by obayendo1010(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
useless deal, what will this deal add to our economy? more dollars siphon venture grin grin grin
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by AImiron: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Like u know what dubai is...if not for technology and modernisation...dubai story will be like a folktale to u....
dindinrin Dubai wey I don visit like 5times now, Iโ€™m not poor like you. Do you even what international passport look alike? I no go ask if you don ever get to close MMA1 before cos na yeast you Dey live. Hunger don block your medulla ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by legitnow1: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
obayendo1010:
useless deal, what will this deal add to our economy? more dollars siphon venture grin grin grin

ZERO, BUT WILL SEE ALOT OF MONEY LEAVE NIGERIA TO UAE.

NOT EVEN AIRPEACE WAS INCLUDED.

JUST ARAB AIRLINES COMING TO NIGERIA, TO TAKE OUR CITIZENS TO DUBAI.

UAE SHOULD REINSTATE THEIR BAN AND LET US CONTINUE AS WE ARE, ON NO ENTRY TERMS.

IT COST NIGERIA NOTHING.

SUPREME COURT NEED TO HURRY UP, SO WE CAN COME OUT AND MEET TINUBU.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Microwhy: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, someone should come and take me to UAE
Just like that..
What will you give in exchange for that, Pvssy?
Women with their mentality.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by legitnow1: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
Microwhy:

Just like that..
What will you give in exchange for that, Pvssy?
Women with their mentality.

DEM SAY NA PORTA POTTY THEM DEY DO FOR DUBAI.

EATING ARAB SHIT.

IF U WAN MARRY WIFE HERE DUBAI, OBOY START TO PICK RACE.

THAT PLACE IS USELESS TO OUR COUNTRY DEVELOPMENT AND WE DONT WANT THEIR PLANES COMING HERE TO MAKE MONEY EITHER.

EVERYBODY IS THINKING ABOUT JOBS AND NIGERIA JOBS MATTER.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by stankezzy: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
The highest oil producer in Africa and second highest gas (lng) deposit in the world after Russia , that have gas so much so that the whole of Europe is planning making a pipe line from Nigeria to Europe to get gas from us while down in Nigeria lng or gas is very scarce ,our president is securing deals on countrys that we will be free to run to or (Japa )to , people that should be living like kings are now going about seeking countrys that will allow them in , let us continue electing anyhow leaders thinking u are doing some tribe, am ashamed on una behalf
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by Omoawoke2(m): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
Hope those drug smugglers from the rising sun wonโ€™t go and spoil it again

2 Likes

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal by legitnow1: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Jack Rich Celebrates 46th Birthday In Senator Kalu's Camp (pix) / ''How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos'' โ€“ DSS / Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.