Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! (6344 Views)

I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by Serendipity2023: 5:53am On Sep 12, 2023
You no dey fear herpes?

Not that common naa
Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by Serendipity2023: 5:54am On Sep 12, 2023
Jjhunt:
14k for the just BJ you need to be checked

Is it too much?
Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by Goalnaldo(m): 6:49am On Sep 12, 2023
You went to all these places and you said you are not feeling well. If you are well you would cover a whole local government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by Kevineleven(m): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2023
Serendipity2023:

You sounded as if the story was fabricated, hence my response.

Now you are saying a different thing.

Either you lack clarity of mind or expression.
Do you need anyone to tell you that the story is very fake, who needs 7 women 4 bj, one no do?
Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by OgwuEgo: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2023
Women are not your friend, if you were in the same situation you wouldn't get help.
DaddyCoool:

Some of you folks are so STINGY!!!
And you even mentioned you have money.
I have nothing but pity for those girls, especially the not-pretty ones. I give them money for free if perchance I come in contact with them (though I have to admit it makes them suspicious and sometimes angry, and one or two have actually refused to take free money!)

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by Ceasarceasar: 8:58am On Sep 12, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Women are not your friend, if you were in the same situation you wouldn't get help.

No mind m
Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by Iamsane: 9:25am On Sep 12, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Iā€™m a living witness for two years I drove my 2014 Avalon SARS or police never stop me for one day in uyo .

Working as a tax collector?
Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by Serendipity2023: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2023
Kevineleven:

Do you need anyone to tell you that the story is very fake, who needs 7 women 4 bj, one no do?

Some people here know me personally and can attest to it.

You may not be able to relate. It's beyond your ken.

I have been on nairaland for 14 years to know I need not prove anything to you.
Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by liveyourlife007(m): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2023
Guy just find one babe to settle down with. You can't continue living like this forever.
I know it's hard. But just forgive yourself and live a Good Life.

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by DaddyCoool: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2023
OgwuEgo:

I don't look at it in terms of men and women. I look at it in terms of someone desperately crying for help and God (Universe if u wish) having graciously put me in a position to be able to help.
I don't judge people who look at it a differently though.
Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by DaddyCoool: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2023
liveyourlife007:
Guy just find one babe to settle down with. You can't continue living like this forever.

Maybe this is Good Life to him. Did you consider that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by liveyourlife007(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Maybe this is Good Life to him. Did you consider that?

This is not good life. I understand him. He's broken inside and he thinks the best way to heal is sleeping around. He needs someone to bring him back from the land of the living dead.

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by DaddyCoool: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
liveyourlife007:

This is not good life. I understand him. He's broken inside and he thinks the best way to heal is sleeping around. He needs someone to bring him back from the land of the living dead.

You can go inside another man and know what is good life to him?
Wow! You really have super powers!
Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by liveyourlife007(m): 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
DaddyCoool:

You can go inside another man and know what is good life to him?
Wow! You really have super powers!

Lol
Maybe I'm looking at a reflection of myself
Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by Kevineleven(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
Serendipity2023:

Some people here know me personally and can attest to it.

You may not be able to relate. It's beyond your ken.

I have been on nairaland for 14 years to know I need not prove anything to you.
No you do not need to prove anything to me, since it's not gonna put money in my pocket or improve the situation of my dear country.
Enjoy your BJ.
Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by DaddyCoool: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
liveyourlife007:

Lol
Maybe I'm looking at a reflection of myself

Peter looking at himself in a broken mirror and trying to see Paul!šŸ˜…
Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by liveyourlife007(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Peter looking at himself in a broken mirror and trying to see Paul!šŸ˜…

At least peter and Paul had the same mission on earth. Even P square
Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by DaddyCoool: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
liveyourlife007:

At least peter and Paul had the same mission on earth. Even P square

Not necessarily. Paul was apostle to the Gentiles, Peter was not

Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by liveyourlife007(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Not necessarily. Paul was apostle to the Gentiles, Peter was not

Oga they were both apostles

Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by DaddyCoool: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
liveyourlife007:

Oga they were both apostles

Apostle TO THE GENTILES!
Ok, I see you know not too much about Christianity.
Of course Peter was an apostle!
St. Paul, on the other hand, was not one of the 12 apostles, so technically was not an apostle but a disciple.
Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by Serendipity2023: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
liveyourlife007:

It was a one off
Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by Smartguyboy(m): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
Serendipity2023:

Why?

Expensive car
Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by Serendipity2023: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Expensive car

Oh okay
Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by Jjhunt(m): 5:15am On Sep 13, 2023
Serendipity2023:

Is it too much?
yes it is in this economy bro
Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by Serendipity2023: 7:18am On Sep 30, 2023
You no dey fear herpes?

Not common like that.

Although i won't try that again.
Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by henndukwe18: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
dontrulee:
Well-done.
Na your money
Na your life, enjoy.
But I think saying all these things are childish. What's the lesson to draw from here boss? That you wasted money? grin grin
what else is money meant for
Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by dontrulee: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
henndukwe18:
what else is money meant for

Money is meant for making more money.

Money should only be wasted provided you've ten times the amount of money you want to waste. grin grin
Re: How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! by henndukwe18: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
dontrulee:

Money is meant for making more money.

Money should only be wasted provided you've ten times the amount of money you want to waste. grin grin
cheesy omo this one off me, bt from the first sentence, we hv to spend money to get money, if the money in ur hand does not move out, money will not move in

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adults Only: 21 Thoughts Every Girl Has When Having Sā‚¬x [MUST READ] / Sugar Mummy In Lagos Needs A Man For True Relationship - Apply / Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.