Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban (37004 Views)

Tobi Amusan Provisionally Suspended For Anti-Doping Violations / Divine Oduduru Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test, Faces 6-Year Ban / Tokyo2020: Blessing Okagbare Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by optimusprime2(m): 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
People in sport please help interpret this

Don't we all have testosterone

We do, but there are normal levels of Testosterone.

Anything beyond the normal level could indicate the use of enhancers-like Steroids for example.

1 Like

Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by sterlingD(m): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ever since Paul Pogba left Manchester United his football playing career took a dip. l don't understand what really happened to him.
Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by ashawopikin(m): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
landmark86:
T
T for testosterone

1 Like

Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by quickly: 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
Village ppl don seat down untop Pogba matter
Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by littleguy444: 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
For those who are trying to understand what they meant. It does not necessarily mean a high level of testosterone, the thing is natural testosterone and artificial have some kind of differences in its structure, this difference can be used to detect artificial level of hormones in the bloodstream.
Most hormones have artificial counterpart detection of this in the bloodstream especially testosterone whose function is to increase bone strength, increase muscle bulk and other things that might give the athlete an edge, since ordinarily he is not lacking the hormone but wants additional boost of its function.

1 Like

Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Testosterone is male sex hormones. He may have taken it to bang and not necessarily for football without knowing

I don’t understand. Is he to test negative for Testosterone?
Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by Silentgroper(m): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
enemyofprogress:
it is reperculture. He is reaping what he sowed
reperculture,

like, what the fvck on earth is that??
Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by byinks(f): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
Testosterone propionate
Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by ValarDoharis: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
Seems his blood testosterone levels increased due to enhancement drugs
IamtheTruth1:

Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by Glimpsetv: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by Parizz: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
ddooskie:

There is a firm of steroids that some body builders use to enhance their body building. In athletics, some athletes may misuse synthetic versions of testosterone, often referred to as "anabolic steroids," to enhance their performance and gain a competitive advantage.
can I use it to fúck my wife?
Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by DOptical: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
His career don end be that. Why do people take steroids though? Causes imbalance in the body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by PaulH07: 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

We do, but he added jara ontop...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by Sleekfingers: 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
😂

Pogba is taking too much AGBO. That's the summary.
Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by Nigeriagood(m): 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

excessive amount of it for heighten performance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by Nigeriagood(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
MorataFC:
Thank God he don leave man u grin
What's funny 😕 people laugh to anything
Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by AfonjaPriest: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!!
Gloseth:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Chiestar:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Another
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
And Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by Iykenuwa(m): 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
Chris2863:
This guy and ill luck[s][/s] indiscipline
Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by Funflipper: 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Of couse we all have but to a certain level. It can also be boosted with anti-doping drugs for the purpose of increasing stamina and endurance.
Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by Funflipper: 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

His own was too high so a further confirmatoty test is needed.
Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by tobby20: 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!!

Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:

Another

And Another

Yet another

Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
omor you bad o
Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by Emma09(m): 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
After a career that was bewildered by numerous injuries and thus resulted into loss of form, U still dey get involved in doping scandal? I hope it's not true sha, because if u are guilty and banned for 4yrs, make u kukuma hang ur boots be that o Oga Pogba.
Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by AfonjaPriest: 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
tobby20:
omor you bad o
The Bobo own too much. He has over 500 usernames. From time to time, I'll be listing them. Stay tuned.
Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by Truthshotcrazy: 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
nairalanda1:

Hmm

We all have testoterone (yes, even women secrete some !) but it is at a certain level in the body. Any elevation above that certain level in the body (Male: 300 to 1,000 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL) or 10 to 35 nanomoles per liter (nmol/L) Female: 15 to 70 ng/dL or 0.5 to 2.4 nmol/L.) is considered suspicous.

cool
Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by enemyofprogress: 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
Silentgroper:
reperculture,

like, what the fvck on earth is that??
reperculture now. Don’t you know reperculture?or have you not heard about it before?
Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by enemyofprogress: 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
Dennisochampa:
[left][/left] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
what is funny to you?
Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by Staru1(m): 1:48am On Sep 12, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Increased testosterone levels in the blood are associated with masculine behaviour, aggressiveness, and increase of sexual desire. Increased aggressiveness might be beneficial for athletic training, but might also lead to overt violence outside the gym or the track.
source: Google
Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by 4gunners(m): 4:59am On Sep 12, 2023
ddooskie:

There is a firm of steroids that some body builders use to enhance their body building. In athletics, some athletes may misuse synthetic versions of testosterone, often referred to as "anabolic steroids," to enhance their performance and gain a competitive advantage.
Does that not have the potential of affecting them health wise ?
Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by Ucheboss: 5:02am On Sep 12, 2023
PAUL Pogba's career ended the very day he renounced Christianity. You can't be answering PAUL & you're going for Hajj. Before he can get it together again, it's either he changes his name from PAUL to another name to suit his new faith or he returns to Jesus. That name, PAUL is powerful. Change the name & enjoy your football once more
Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by greatman247(m): 5:27am On Sep 12, 2023
Chris2863:
This guy and ill luck

I think its recklessness if you ask me
Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by Teymanhenry(f): 6:12am On Sep 12, 2023
He possibly took the drug t improve body mass. Testosterone has little effect in football performance. I wonder why they captioned it as illegal. He may be unaware it was banned
Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by Teymanhenry(f): 6:16am On Sep 12, 2023
He possibly took the drug t improve body mass. Testosterone has little effect in football performance. I wonder why they captioned it as illegal. He may be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mobile Viewing Centers In Owerri Streets By Imo Government (Photos) / Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home / Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.